Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister’s Girlfriend - Part 2

48
9 Comments 9
56.5k Views 56.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
I must have slept well into the middle of the morning before I awoke to find sunlight flooding my room. It took me a while to wonder whether everything that happened last night was just a dream, but I eventually concluded that it had actually happened. I got dressed quickly and hurried downstairs for some breakfast.

When I got to the kitchen, I found Kelly sat alone at the kitchen table. Today, she was wearing a long white lace top through which I could see her white bra, and seemed to be wearing nothing over her legs, but I couldn’t confirm this as she was sat down behind the table. She was holding a mug in her hands and looked up as I walked in.

“Hello handsome,” she smirked.

“Morning Kelly,” I replied, choosing to ignore her comment, but already becoming aroused by her flirty welcome.

“Where’s Tina?” I asked, sitting down across the table.

“She’s gone out to post a few letters and get some shopping; you’ve barely any food left in the house.”

“Didn’t you go with her though?” I enquired, deciding that I wouldn’t bother trying to find something to eat for breakfast.

“I was too tired, so elected to stay here.” She smiled the cutest smile you could ever wish to see, and I couldn’t help but grin back.

“So much for breakfast then,” I laughed, staring back into those sweet eyes. I couldn’t forget about what happened yesterday, and I was already becoming aroused just sitting across the table from Kelly. I had shoved on some loose shorts and a tee shirt, but this still wouldn’t disguise my hard on if I had to stand up from the table.

“Well… I’ve got something to eat upstairs if you want it,” she said, smiling mischievously as she had done the previous evening.

“Okay,” I answered, wondering where this would lead, but becoming all the more excited.

She got up from the table, and I quickly discovered that the lace top came short of her knees and I could see her white panties through it. She took my hand, and I followed her upstairs. We went past my room and into Tina’s room, where I saw the mess of two people’s stuff scattered over the floor. She closed the door behind her, pulled the white lace top off over her head, and tossed it on the floor. Then she went and laid back on the bed, leaving me standing at the door watching. She spread out her arms, and looked at me, smiling.

“Here you go; breakfast – for the first time,” she winked.

For the second time in a very short while, I was left stunned and incredibly horny. She was basically inviting me over to the bed to lose my virginity with her, or at least that’s what I thought she was doing.

Hoping that I wouldn’t climax too soon like the day before, I kicked off my sandals, went over to the bed and climbed on top of her. I leaned in to kiss her pretty lips, and she pulled me towards her, forcing our lips together. Our tongues intertwined as we kissed passionately; she was gentle, yet firm and succulent. As I broke the kiss, she looked up at me, this time smiling very seductively and spoke:

“Not going to cum too early this time, are we, sexy?”

“I’ll try not to,” I replied, blushing slightly with the thought of yesterday.

“Explore my body Dan; it’s yours to play with,” she whispered.

I began kissing her neck, working my way down to her large, buoyant breasts. I had never realised before how smooth and silky her skin was. She leaned forward, allowing me to unclasp her bra from behind and pull it away, showing her perky tits, nipples already standing to attention.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

She started to breathe heavily as I squeezed them in my hands, pinched the nipples and massaging them softly. Her tits stood firmly in place, but were soft, smooth and warm. I started to kiss them, suck them and gently bit the nipples. She held her head back and appeared to be in ecstasy, eyes shut, breathing heavily and letting out the occasional moan of pleasure.

I worked my way down her body, finally reaching her white panties. As I felt the outside of them, they were already very wet. She lifted her legs for me to remove them, and I did, revealing her wet, shaved pussy.

As she opened her legs, I played with it, licking it with my tongue and rubbing her clit. I slowly pushed two fingers inside and as I did, she let out a moan, much loud than any other.

“Ooh yes, Dan, that feels so good.”

She moaned and writhed as I played with her beautiful wet pussy, but I knew that I would soon have to remove my shorts to let my rock hard cock spring free. I had been avoiding it until now, afraid of cumming too quickly again.

“My turn!” she said suddenly, getting up from the bed. I removed my tee shirt, slipped my shorts and boxers down in one, and laid back on the bed. I could feel wetness underneath me on the sheets. I stared up at Kelly as she climbed on top of me, tits dangling, and pussy glistening. I tried to control myself to prevent climaxing already.

She kissed me again, but wasted no time getting down to my rock hard cock. She rubbed it with her hands and then suddenly took it in her mouth. It was like nothing I’d ever experienced before. She kissed it and sucked it, playing with my balls as she did. I was panting, enjoying it immensely and trying hard not to cum. Probably sensing that I was about to, she took it out of her mouth and let go of it, climbing back up on top of me so we were face to face. She lay down on me, my cock resting up against one of her thighs.

“Are you ready to fuck me now?” she asked, kissing my lips.

“I’m ready, but I warn you, I’m close to cumming,” I replied.

“You’ve already done better than yesterday so don’t worry. I want your cum inside me.” 

She placed one hand on my cock, raised it and guided it to her pussy as she sat down on me. Her pussy was so wet it slid inside instantly, and the sensation was amazing. She started moving up and down slowly, her tits bouncing rhythmically. As she got faster, her moaning got louder and louder. It was only about a minute or so before I found that I could not hold on any longer.

“I’m gunna cum!” I yelled.

“Oh yes, oh yes cum inside me!” she screamed, still riding my cock.

At that moment I shot my massive load inside her, hitting the walls of her pussy. It was easily the best climax I had ever reached and it was so intense. I lay there panting as she slowed, feeling cum drip out of her pussy and down my cock. She removed my cock from her pussy, licked the cum from it, then collapsed on top of me, her breasts pushing into my chest as we lay together, panting hard.

“Mmm that was much more like it, Dan,” she smiled. “That’s what I wanted yesterday, I needed it so badly. I needed your cock inside me. Maybe it could in there for even longer next time.”

I was just getting to grips with the thought of what happened this time, let alone next time. As our breathing slowed we just lay together, naked on the bed.

Through the silence though, I suddenly heard a noise. The front door slammed, some bags were placed in the hallway and I heard my sister’s voice ring through the house.

“Hello! I’m back. Anybody at home?”

Tina had returned.

Published 
Written by FunTimez
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments