Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Teaches Cock Sucking

"If Lori is to be shared, then I have to suck a cock."

50
8 Comments 8
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"My wife Lori is so beautiful and she fucks so well, that I was obsessed with sharing her with others. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She reluctantly agreed with one condition, if she was to fuck another man, I had to suck a cock."

My wife, Lori, is a red-headed goddess. I have posted her picture above so, enough said. She has a sultry, smokey voice and when she cums, she growls.

We are both thirty-five and we have the sex drive of teenagers. We have been married for twelve years and have had some type of sex almost every day. She loves me slowly, penetrating her tight, wet pussy with my nine-inch thick cock. Ah, her pussy. It has big smooth butterfly lips and a clit that is round and marble sized. Her asshole looks like a beautiful star. The sun kisses her big breasts, leaving small light freckles.

I was reading Lush Stories one Saturday morning when Lori walked in wearing just a towel. She saw I had a massive hard on and I was slowly stroking it.

"What's got you so excited, my big cock man?" she asked. Lori dropped her towel and lay beside me. She pushed my hand away from my cock and used her hand to tug at it.

"I was reading wife sharing stories and thought I would love to share you with another man. The thought of watching you get fucked and another man cumming in you turns me on. I would like to try that at least once. You can choose the guy," I explained.

Lori smiled, "The only way I would cuck you is you would have to suck his cock." She thought that this would put an end to me wanting to share her.

"Deal!" I blurted out. We were both shocked that I agreed to sucking a cock. "Lessons on performing oral sex would have to be given by you. Your skills in oral pleasure are exceptional. You even said your girl friends say they are terrible at sucking cock. You could teach them too."

"I'll invite Bev over tomorrow. Her husband always complains about her cock sucking skills. he only has a four-inch dick, so that is probably most of the problem," Lori stated. "I told her how big your cock is, and she did not believe me, so I showed her that picture of you in Hawaii when I was measuring your cock. She has wanted to suck that enormous cock of yours ever since. I know you think she is a little cutie with her pixie looks, small tits, and curvy ass. I will let you be our training cock and if you behave, I may let you tap that tiny pussy."

"I'll be your training tool, but it's my fantasy to see you get fucked, not you watch me," I retorted.

"What if I join in? Will you fuck her then?" Lori asked.

"Hell yeah!" With great enthusiasm, I said. I drew Lori towards me and parted her legs. I loved looking at her pussy, which was shaved except for a red triangle above. With vigorous thrusts, I penetrated her moist and yearning opening, and we indulged in hours of intimate pleasure.

--

I opened the door and greeted Bev. With her hair in a ponytail, she looked pretty in a yellow sundress. She walked in and hugged me as I had to bend down as she was only 4'11". She seemed very confident and determined.

I led Bev to the bedroom, as she and Lori were excited to get started. Lori was in her silk robe. Bev looked so tiny as I am 6'6" and Lori is 5'11". Lori dropped her robe, thus displaying her large tits with her pink areolas and stiff, long nipples. She was not wearing any panties and there was pussy juice already dripping down her thighs.

I dropped both straps from Bev's shoulders. Lori said, "It's best to have your titties out when giving head," I tugged down on her dress, and it fell all the way to the floor.

Her tits were nice little buds about the size of teacups, with little brown nipples, and nonexistent areolas. She wore a red thong, so we couldn't see her pussy, but her ass was small and firm.

Both ladies got on their knees in front of me. I fondled my wife's big tits and Bev's little ones. Lori instructed Bev to unbuckle my pants, unzip them, and pull them to the floor. As she did this, my nine-inch cock sprung out, as I never wear underwear.

Lori took the lead and grabbed the base of my cock with one hand and cupped my balls with the other. She spit on the head and ran her tongue around the helmet. With a few licks up and down the shaft, she then slid my cock into her wet lips. She sucked the head, then slowly bobbed up and down inch by inch until she hit her hand at the base. I grabbed her hair as her hand released my cock and she plunged my cock down her throat, swallowing the full nine inches. She made gurgling sounds as she continued to bob up and down. She pulled off my cock and let out a sensuous moan. "My God, my pussy is so wet," she blurted out.

I was grunting and moaning during the entire episode and was disappointed as she stopped. Bev reached down and stuck two fingers into Lori's pussy and then brought them back out, displaying dripping pussy juice. Bev then tasted Lori. "I'm sorry, Lori, but you smelled amazing. I had to have a sample. Mmmm, you taste so good. I have always wanted to eat your Amazon pussy. I hope you're not offended by my actions," Bev confessed.

"No, baby girl, I love it. We will get you into my pussy after your lesson. Relax your throat and lean your head back a little to take him down your throat. You will feel you must gag when he hits the back of your mouth, but you will get used to it. Just do what I did, and you will soon suck cock like a pro. I don't expect you to take him all the way down like I did, as that takes practice. Let's get started," Lori instructed.

Bev stated, "Okay, but I'm scared. That is a gigantic cock and I have only had my husband's tiny cock in my mouth, or my pussy, for that matter."

Bev gripped the base of my pulsing cock. Her hand could not come close to wrapping around it, as Lori's long fingers almost did. She swallowed hard, then spit on the head. As soon as her mouth touched the head of my cock, Bev squirted pussy juice down her legs.

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

Bev licked down the shaft as Lori showed, then placed her mouth over the head. Her tiny mouth was already stretching outward. She slid down about three inches with no problem, but her eyes were watering. She was panting hard on my cock as I pressed her head further down until she had five inches buried in her mouth as I bottomed out at the back of her mouth.

I held her there and pulled her back off till she was at the tip. Lori took over and forced her to bob up and down. Bev opened her throat, and Lori shoved her down to take in seven inches. She took it like a champ. She started bobbing on her own while moaning and grunting. Juices were pouring out of her pussy.

She had eight inches impaling her mouth, and that was her limit. For about five minutes, I thrust my hips and engaged in rough oral sex with her. I announced I was going to cum, but she kept her mouth working my cock. I released a substantial amount of semen into her mouth and down her throat.

Bev swallowed all of it except for a little sample that she shared with me in a deep kiss. Bev pleaded with Lori, said, "Please, I want to have this monster inside me, please, please?"

Lori smiled and let her know that my cock indeed will impale her tiny pussy. I lay on the bed with my still hard cock pointing at the ceiling. Bev straddled me and placed my cock head at her entrance. I reached up and held on to her small, sexy breasts.

Bev slid down my cock about two inches. She had the tightest pussy that I have ever felt. Tears of joy and pain were running down her face. Lori stroked her face and hair to comfort her.

Bev forcefully pushed down, burying my fat nine-inch cock to the hilt. I could feel every velvety bump and ridge in her small pussy. Her cervix pushed hard against the side of my cock as I was three or four inches beyond it.

Bev could feel my bulbous cock head deep inside her. Every swollen vein in my cock pressed against her nerve endings, causing her pussy to uncontrollably spasm.

Bev moved her hips from front to back as my cock ripped in and out of her wet snatch. Her eyes and mouth were wide open in ecstasy. Guttural sounds were coming from her mouth. I arched my back and came like a cannon.

I pulled out my cock, and as she released her grip on the head, it made a large popping sound. My cum started pouring out as Lori leaped into action, cleaning Bev's pussy with her mouth and tongue.

Bev balled up and passed out for about an hour. When she woke, Lori and I were in the kitchen. She dropped to her knees, pulled my pants down and swallowed my full nine-inch cock. She sucked me for about fifteen minutes.

Standing up and leaning over the table, she asked me to fuck her from behind. Lori got on the table and pressed Bev's face into her gorgeous wet pussy. Bev ate Lori's pussy, and it was everything she dreamed it would be.

I plunged my cock into Bev's pussy from behind. I was balls deep and pounding. That small lady was being lifted off the ground, but didn't miss a beat with Lori's pussy.

I shared Lori with a few men. We both decided it was not as exciting as us having sex or her teaching giving head.

I worked with Larry. He was a well hung twenty-four-year-old bi-curious young man. He had never fulfilled his fantasy of sucking a man's cock or having a man suck him.

I told Lori about him, and she smiled and told me she could teach us both at the same time. I was curious myself. So, I agreed.

Larry showed up about six o'clock and he was ready to go.

"Let's take care of Lori first, as she gets needy. We will double team her. You lick her pussy and I'll fuck her face. Then we will switch. You then slam your big eleven-inch cock into her wet, hot pussy," I instructed.

Lori's pussy is wet, warm, and velvety. She worked her muscles to pulse around Larry's thick cock. He came deep into her womb. She had cum three or four times since we had started. I rammed my nine-inch cock in her, spreading Larry's cum in her pussy. I fucked her for about ten minutes, but I did not cum as I was saving it for Larry.

"Now we can play," I said. Larry's cock slipped into my mouth, and I tasted Lori's juices. I slowly took his cock deeper into my mouth, as I was afraid I would gag. However, I took most of him in. Lori grabbed my hair and bobbed my head up and down his cock. I loved it, as he shot his seed in my mouth. I swallowed half and shared the other half with Lori.

She then kissed Larry so he could have a taste as well. He took the base of my cock in his hand as he looked me in the eye. He was tentative to swallow his first cock. Lori forced his mouth onto my cock. He tasted her pussy on my shaft.

Larry could only take my cock half of the way in. She grabbed his head and bobbed him up and down. He enjoyed the feel of my hard cock in his mouth when I surprised him with a huge load of cum. Lori told him to swallow some and share the rest with her. The two tongue kissed and he shared my cum.

Larry and I often share Lori as she adores two enormous cocks at once. After we satisfy Lori, we usually suck each other off. I have fucked both Lori and Larry in the ass. Larry's cock is way too big to fit in Lori's or my ass, so he just fingers our asses.

Bev divorced her husband about two months later and became a paid chatroom porn star. Lori and I have a spot on her show once a month where we teach giving head. Bev also has us on occasionally for us to fuck her brains out on camera. Her biggest paying customer is her ex-husband.

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments