Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neglected wife

"She liked the movie"

3
2 Comments 2
12.6k Views 12.6k
519 words 519 words

She was married but her husband wasn't pleasing her sexually.

She decided to look elsewhere. Fortunately, I was on the receiving end.

She was 46, I was 47.

After meeting for the first time and Carol telling me she liked to see cocks, I asked her back over to  my apartment.

When she could get away from hubby, we would meet. Always she wore a short skirt..

One Saturday, she told her husband she was going shopping and would be back around 5 PM. She arrived at my apartment around 1:00 PM. True to form, she was wearing a short skirt.

We kissed and made pleasurable moments together. Remembering what she had told me, I suggested an XXX video. She said, "Sure".

I said,."Honey, my dick isn't as big as the actors." She responded by saying "It doesn't matter,
I just like seeing a cock

Admittedly, she said she had never seen an XXX video before

Needless to say, the lines in the video were unimportant. As the movie played she became more engrossed in the actor and his pants. As the actor began to remove his pants, I asked if she wanted a drink.
She said "Sure". I made both of us a drink and when I returned with the drinks, I handed her drink to her.
She never looked at me but pointed toward the coffee table. I sat her drink down and she was transfixed on the ongoing scene. The lady actress in the scene slowly removed the man's pants. As his pants dropped to the floor, it was evident his member was much larger than Carol had ever seen.

Anna__love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anna__love

When the actress slowly pulled his underwear down to reveal his 9 inch cock, Carol's eyes widened and her hand covered her mouth and she licked her lips.

 I kissed her on her cheek and whispered " I love you". Her muffled response was "I love you too"

We watched about 10 minutes of the film and Carol exclaimed, "I wish I was the actress."

I pulled the tape out and asked if she wanted to see more. She licked her lips and said "Yes".

I found another tape. As the movie began, it was 2 men and 1 woman. "Put it on pause, please" she said. She went to the bathroom and returned without her short skirt and blouse. Sitting
in nothing but her underwear, she took a drink and said,  "Why don't  you get undressed,  I like to see cock."

I started the movie and as the actress began sucking both cocks. Suggestively, I asked if Carol wanted a big cock, She hesitated a few moments and said " Yes, but If I suck a big cock, will you still love me".
"Yes I will"  I turned off the video and our conversation became more graphic "Let's find a guy who has a big cock . You know I like to watch."  The exhibitionism in her agreed. "Will you still love me?" she asked

"Certainly, I would love to watch you suck a big cock. Nothing will come between us"

We talked about this for about 2 weeks. And she agreed. Then we met Tim.

Published 
Written by RCPUDGE
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments