Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Your Average Movie Night

"A seemingly virginal girlfriend surprises her unsuspecting boyfriend with an unusual movie night."

15
5 Comments 5
20.1k Views 20.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Mark and I had been together for a few months now; he was always good about listening to me when I told him to stop if we were going too far, and he would always just smile and kiss me on the forehead whenever I told him I just wasn't ready yet. I don't know why I wasn't ready - I think it was because all my friends had told me their stories about their experiences where it had been painful and they hadn't been able to have an orgasm - I had an extremely low tolerance for pain and didn't even want to imagine what that was going to feel like.

Mark and I had, of course, done other things, but we had only done under-the-bra groping and hand-jobs, we hadn't progressed to the oral sex stage yet. Whenever he would begin to slide his hands down my jeans, I would carefully remove his hand and kiss him, letting him know that was too far. It had gotten to a point where he actually didn't even try anymore, and was seemingly content with our heavy-petting. 

A few more months passed when my parents announced to my sister and I over dinner that they were going to take an anniversary trip to the city the upcoming weekend. They were going to leave me and my sister alone, however, with daily phone check-ins. The moment their words left their lips, I realized that I was perhaps ready, and my mind sprang into action as I began to formulate my plan.

First, I would buy something extra special from the lingerie store.

Second, I would find some way to usher my sister out for the night (but not before I got some of her tips from her many experiences.)

Third, I would invite him over under the innocent pretense of our usual Friday movie nights.

I genuinely wanted to be with him, and had reached a point where I knew I was ready. And when the night came I put on some comfortable clothes and met him at the door as usual; his shaggy brown hair and dimpled smile reminded me why I was so crazy about him, and why I wanted to do this, and I opened the door wider to let him in.

We popped in the movie and got comfortable, my head resting on his chest and his arms around my shoulders. After a while, I excused myself to the bathroom, returning back in a black teddy and lacy thong. I cleared my throat, leaning against the doorway, a come-hither look on my face.

His jaw dropped and he lost the ability to form words as he looked back at me. I had to admit, I looked great; while I wasn't slender, I was taut with curves and C-cup breasts. I walked over to where he was sitting on the couch, pulling him up and leading him up the stairs to my room. He stopped, halfway up and pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me fiercely. I smiled, pulling away, "be patient," I whispered in his ears, leading him up the rest of the stairs and into my room. 

As soon as we were in, I closed the door and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. He moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed as I opened my mouth and let his tongue slide in. 

I pushed him down onto the bed, climbing on top and straddling my legs on either side of him, leaning down to kiss his neck. He moved his hands under the lacy fabric and rubbed the small of my back. Then, he stopped, pulling away, "babe you know I love this, but I can't do this if it's not gonna end in something - I'm sorry." I nodded, smirking as I kissed his neck to his ear, whispering, "who said it's not going to end in anything?" I giggled, feeling a shiver go down his body, and kissed some more. He smiled incredulously, "are you sure?" Instead of answering, I sat up and slowly untied the pink string in the front of my teddy, shrugging it off my shoulders and letting it slide to the floor, my perky breasts exposed. 

He couldn't move, he was shocked as he stared up at me.

Amida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amida

I smirked, grabbing his hands and placing it on my chest before leaning down so that my boobs were right above his mouth. He buried his face in them, sucking and biting as I let out soft moans, feeling my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I sat up and pulled him with me, pulling his shirt up over his head and running my hands over his smooth and chiseled body. I pressed my boobs against him as I kissed his shoulders and neck, grinding my pussy against his crotch. I could feel him growing hard, and his breath became more labored. I pushed him back down, kissing down his chest and abs until I was right above his jeans. I unbuttoned them, sliding them down his legs and onto the floor, and then began to tease him by rubbing his dick gently through the thin fabric of his briefs. I slowly pulled his briefs down, inserting all 8 inches of him into my mouth, feeling him getting harder and harder as he let out a groan. I moved my hands up and down as I circled the tip of his dick with my tongue, one hand playing with his balls. He groaned again, flipping me over so that I was on my back. He pulled off what little underwear I had left and slowly buried his face into my crotch. I gasped, running my hands through his hair as I began to grow closer and closer to an orgasm. As his tongue flicked and sucked on my clit, I could feel my toes start to curl, and I arched my back as I climaxed. 

Panting and ready for more, I pushed him up and back onto the bed, straddling him I lowered myself down onto his dick slowly, preparing myself for the pain, and let him enter completely inside of me. Gasping from the pain, he sat up, pulling out to see if I was alright, and I kissed him, reassuring him, and climbed back on. After riding him for a few minutes, I felt him shoot his load inside of me and he pulled out, his strong arms holding me against his chest. He kissed me, and I kissed him back ferociously, "sleep over tonight," I said through our kiss, rolling off of him and laying my head on his chest. He nodded, and exhausted, we both fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

The next morning came quickly, and I awoke to find myself feeling completely sexy and confident. I looked over at Mark who was still fast asleep, and peeking under the covers I saw that he had a case of morning-wood. I quietly climbed on top of him, grabbing his shaft gently as I played with the tip. He woke up quickly, his eyes wide with surprise, and smiled when he saw me. "I'm all dirty from last night, come shower with me and I can take care of your problem." He nodded and followed me into the bathroom. 

As we waited for the water to warm up, he lifted me onto the counter and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hard dick rubbing against my pussy made me get wet instantly, and I opened my mouth as our tongues moved against each other. "Let's go," I murmured between kisses, and he quickly lifted me up, my legs still wrapped around him, and walked into my shower.

I giggled, kissing his neck as we let the hot water run down our bodies, and I began to grind my pussy against him. He groaned, pushing me against the shower wall, and he slid his rock-hard dick inside of my pussy. This time, he wasn't tender and gentle, he was rough; I groaned, digging my nails into his back as I bounced up and down on him. The mixture of the hot water coursing down on us and his strong and steady thrusts into me sent a huge orgasm through my body. I let out a scream as I pressed my lips against his, my arms wrapping tighter around his neck as I had a series of multiple orgasms. He followed soon after, his cum shooting into me, and he let out a groan, kissing me harder than before. 

He let me down gently, both of us panting, and we finished our shower, happier than we had ever been.

Published 
Written by Msscarlet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments