Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh, Yes Father John

"Good catholic sixteen year old Lolita gone bad"

11
5 Comments 5
26.2k Views 26.2k
685 words 685 words
How would this change her? She was told this meant she was now becoming a young woman. The feelings in her body had certainly started to change. She could now feel a warm sensation in her pure and untainted pussy, particularly when she would put her pillow between her legs at night while she slept. She wondered if the other girls at school also were having these feelings. She wondered if they were still virgins like her. But of course they were, she thought, good Catholic sixteen-year-old girls don’t do that sort of thing.

Lolita had just arrived at the ‘All Girls Catholic Boarding School’ for another year of learning. Lolita noticed that some of the other girls were starting to get more curves and be a little bit more sexual in their mannerisms. They must now be turning into young women, too. They looked more beautiful than before.

Lolita also noticed that Father John, the Head Master, seemed to be paying more attention to her. Did he know that she was now a young woman? Did he know that she was still a virgin? Father John was a strikingly handsome man, especially compared to the other Fathers and teachers of the school. Lolita had always noticed that he had a rather large bulge in his midsection. Hmm, I wonder what it looks like, she thought.

One afternoon, while sitting down next to Father John to review some school notes, Lolita noticed that Father John was rather close to her, and their legs were almost touching. She had her customary Catholic school skirt on with white stockings, with a bit of her black skin maybe showing at the top of the stockings.

She looked around as the other students and teachers were busy with their lessons. Lolita started to feel a sensation in her pussy. She could feel it getting warm and moist. She was finding it hard to concentrate on Father John’s deep voice and the words coming out.

“It’s great to see you doing so well this year, Lolita.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

Your marks are very good, however I would like to see you participate more actively in class. You have so much to offer the other girls and the world around you,” said Father John, as he gently put his large manly hand on top of her left thigh. He softly caressed her soft leg, being careful not to be too obvious about it. He was, of course, her superior and was by no means supposed to be doing anything that others would consider suggestive.

Her leg was quivering. Not from fear but from a burning sensation inside of her. As Father John gently squeezed her leg, she felt the warmth growing and feelings going out of control. What was happening? She felt a warm explosion in her tender yet excited pussy.

“Oh, yes Father,” she barely got out, “Thanks for the words of encouragement. I certainly will try to be more active.” She was sure her face gave away her feelings, but she had to act in a proper manner none the less.

“That’s my girl!” said Father John. He then slightly shifted his hand, moving it to the inside of her left thigh, gently skimming her right inside thigh at the same time, and gave a slight squeeze. Lolita closed her eyes as she could feel the sensation building again, then he took his other hand and touched her cheek, “Let me know if there is anything I can do for you, morning, noon or night. I am here for you and I want to help you become the beautiful woman you are.”

“Oh, my God!” Lolita screamed inside. Another explosive burst. Lolita knew that there was so much more that Father John could offer as her wetness was now dripping into her ass crack and over her skirt. As she still sat, Father John got up, his midsection was a mere inches from her face and mouth. His bulge was bigger than usual. She could not help but stare at it as he walked away.

To Be Continued.
Published 
Written by goodgirlgonebad001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments