Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Virgin, Three Virgins, Zero Virgins, Creampie.

"Virgins, lesbian fun, a threesome, and faulty blackmail."

10
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I'm trying to improve my writing, and would love constructive criticism. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy."

A semi steamrolled past me. That was close, too close. Deeper into your own lane, April. Eek! This is going to be so much fun.

My family really isn’t the type to do this. Technically it’s just a camping trip, but I’m not going with them. My siblings and parents are still loitering at home, and I will be all on my lonesome. By all accounts, it’s silly, stupid even, but it will all be worth it.

For all my life, I’ve been isolated, socially stunted even. I’m still a virgin, not by choice, prudery, or religion. I was home-schooled in my youth, practically quarantined, and then haphazardly thrown into high school. I had desperately tried to catch up on my flirting skills, then boom! Some bat gets frisky with soup, and school is closed. Then I was really quarantined. No more track, no more boys, no more fun. Three years later, I was spat out and graduated with no boyfriend, no kisses, no dates, no nothing.

But that's all changed. Lucky, my brand new boyfriend.

Our meeting had been oddly dull, if adventurous. We had both been dragged to a PTA meeting by our parents to the benefit of our younger siblings. Fortunately, the son of my former principal had been a stunner, and we could commiserate, invariably getting caught together in the bathroom half an hour later.

My tent bumbled around in a plastic bin secured by straps. Dad said I didn’t need the straps, but I wasn’t taking chances. As eccentric as I can be, I like to stay on the safe side. I like my license too much to risk an accident.

Most people don’t think licenses are a big deal, but that small plastic sheet was corporeal freedom. April Callison, 20 years old, five-five, one-hundred and seven pounds, blue-eyed Caucasian with brown-black hair, plus a license number. Somehow that little card meant I could drive anywhere or fuck, suck, and date with abandon.

Lucky and I knew camping was the perfect opportunity to rid ourselves of our mutual, miserable virginity. So, I had to accept his invitation.

My only worry was my tits. The damned B-cups were glorified thimbles, barely above an A-cup. My first crush had made fun of them when I asked him out, and I had been mortified ever since.

Amber, Lucky’s friend, arrived a few minutes after me and confirmed that he was two hours out. I would have hung out with her, but she had a massive, infuriatingly awkward crush on me, so it was a no-go.

Besides, I wanted a practice run with a stranger. Soon enough, I found a vaguely handsome man. I wasn’t quite sure how I talked him into it, but I knelt down by a puddle to give my first handie.

He was impatient, rude and degrading, especially regarding my tiny tits. My insistence on a condom sparked some horrid insults. He eventually squeezed his dick into my mouth and roughly fucked my poor face as I was pinned to a tree. It wasn’t how I originally wanted things to go, but I had stupidly given him the go-ahead. I waited patiently with my plan, still sucking my first cock. His refusal to reciprocate orally or apologize sincerely for getting too rough was the last straw. It’s time.

I stopped sucking and spit him out right as he was on the verge of cumming. I wrapped my arms around his head, threw myself into the air and launched him into the ground with a righteous kick to his ass. Capt. Assmunch careened into the filthy puddle cock first. His enraged bellow made it all worth it, and I laughed as I ran.

The human ox charged after me, which, needless to say, wasn’t good. I screamed, almost playfully, as he nearly caught my jacket. At the last moment, I swung into a tree, catapulting to safety.

“I was a track star in high school. Good luck keeping up next time!” I laughed slightly, a bit scared, mostly amused.

Capt. Assmunch purred around the trunk for a few minutes and thankfully left me alone. I saw him driving out of the park with his family an hour later, and my escape was confirmed. That adventure was far too close.

Wait! Lucky should be here!

I didn’t wait around, and flew back to my friend's camp, thundering twigs, gravel, and desert debris underfoot. I spotted Lucky and embraced him, kissing his neck obsessively.

“Hey, April.” He hugged me back, enveloping me with his barely muscled arms. “Something going on?”

“No. I’m fine. I’ve just had a day, you know. Driving, ugh.”

“I got the rubbers, and yes, as expected, I’m clean.” His voice rolled off his tongue like the audio equivalent of sweet salted caramel.

“Same. So… uh, how about the cabin at ten? I doubt anyone will be there. I'm excited!”

“That works." Lucky gave me his delicious smile.

The time arrived, and I slipped out of my tent. The unfortunately expensive white stockings hugged my legs with a matching garter. I wore my standard blue denim skirt to be discrete. I’m sure he’ll like my legs, at least. Stupid tits. Lucky hadn’t mentioned them in our make-out sessions.

I got to the cabin and impatiently waited for Lucky. The women’s shower was running. It's half after ten. It has to be him. I tiptoed into the adjoining bathhouse, leaving everything modest behind.

The nylons were all the lingerie I could afford, and I compensated with an especially tight tank top, emphasizing my lithe physique. He needs to tear something off me.

I could see the back of Lucky’s shadow shimmering on the community shower floor.

“Lucky, I’m here.” I spun around the corner, teasing my panties off my hip.

“April?” Amber half shrieked, covering her nudity in surprise.

“Fuck, I’m sorry.” My forearms flew to enclose my tits in shame.

“What are you doing here?” Amber relaxed, unveiling her hearty rack.

IsabelaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaRoss

“I… err, I was supposed to meet Lucky, for, err, you know, some gawk-gawk, but he is a no-show.” I frowned.

“Ohh. That sucks. I’m here, though.”

“What?”

“I’m here if you’re still horny.” She let the chilled water flow around her steely nipples with a smile.

“Amber, I’m straight.”

“And here I thought you were adventurous.” Her eyes were imbued with nonchalant sexiness.

“You know how to push my buttons.” I laughed, blushing harder. My face must look like a tomato.

“So? Want to try pussy?”

I shrugged. “It can’t hurt.”

She giddily nodded and slithered over to me, leading me into the cascading water. I flickered my hand away from my breasts, and her smile grew. My shirt wicked up the moisture and caused the soft white cloth to get clingy. Her tongue snapped around my nipple, emitting a gasp from my lips.

She wafted her soaked brunette hair out of her face, kissing me again, this time lower. She licked my thighs, and I quivered. Holding her hair gently, she dove in and unceremoniously flooded my currently dry fold with her fingers and tongue.

I rapidly grew moist, partially from the running shower and partially by her expert licks. She felt great, and I nearly collapsed when her mouth enveloped my clit. Within a minute, I was thoroughly aroused, even though the action coming from a woman didn’t do much for me.

“I uhh, Tribbing? I’ve heard that’s fun.” I smiled awkwardly.

“You read my mind, dirty girl.”

Amber entwined her legs around mine and assertively pulled me close, rubbing her experienced vulva against my unproven lips. The rubbing had me gushing, and a torrent of viscous feminine cum coated our thighs with the song of soft squelching. My clit tussled against hers as fiery cords of pleasure coursed up my spine. I arched my back, closing my eyes in ecstasy.

“What did I walk in on?” Lucky’s confident voice split the white noise of moans and spattering water.

“I’m sorry.” Amber apologized from around my nips.

“You jealous?” I still held the small of her back.

“Yes, but I can’t say I’m angry.” Lucky watched us with a growing bulge.

“So… when are you joining in?” I crawled towards him.

“April, I’m lez, remember?” Amber pouted behind me.

“Hey, I tried pussy. You should try cock, it's only fair.”

“Sure, but you need to eat me out.”

“I reciprocate. How about you, big guy?” I winked at Lucky, and oh, boy, he is lucky tonight.

“Quid pro quo.” He grinned and dropped his trousers.

He was already rock hard, about five inches, but a heavenly sight to behold. I wasn’t sure if it was because I already liked him or if his noodle had an abnormally excellent shape, but his prick was gorgeous.

Amber and I slid over, and I sucked his bare head into my mouth. Wow. He tastes better than I had thought. Amber was apprehensive, and I guided her to help me lick each vein. She preferred to kiss me, and our tongues tangoed in a tight dance at his juicy head, slathering him in saliva. I eventually coaxed her into giving him a quick suck.

After a while, he started deflowering Amber, kneading her hefty tits confidently. I had wanted to take his virginity, but his attentive tongue made up for it. They took turns doing delicious things to my swollen clit during his brief tenure in Amber’s pussy.

I laid back on the tile, soaked, wet and throbbing, anxious to get fucked. Lucky lined up and squeezed into my cunt, issuing a cacophony of moans and juices, which Amber was all too happy to lap up as she guided my lips around her fold. Lucky’s fingers dug into the back of my thighs through the soaked nylons as he thrust, holding me tight.

“I thought it was supposed to hurt the first time, but this is great!” I moaned under Amber.

“It did!” She playfully slapped my tit.

“Fuck, those are nice.” Lucky groaned, confidently pumping me full.

“I know. I’m jealous too.” I returned to tonguing her.

“I’m talking about you, Sugartits.” He firmly kneaded me.

“Aren't they too small?” I moaned.

"Yes, but I love... Fuck. Join the IBTC.”

“The what?” I squeezed his stiff rod.

“The… erg… itty bitty titty committee. Fuck. Sugartits, they’re great. Fuck, I’m there!”

Lucky drove into me, his shaft perfectly sized to avoid hitting my cervix. My dildo always hurt there. God damned fuck, that’s nice! His cock tickled the back of my canal and gushed me full, seizing and contracting out an ocean of semen. I came, too, spluttering out my personal juices.

“We forgot the condom.” He laughed, collapsing onto me, suckling on my nipples.

“Ehh, it's fine. I’m sure Amber can clean me up.” I chuckled, caressing Lucky’s soaked hair, rising and falling on my chest.

Amber’s face lit up like a stage light. I don’t think anything could have made her happier, and oh, boy, I enjoyed it too.

Lucky and I’s relationship was great after we returned. I knew for a fact that I was straight, and Amber lez, but the three of us still occasionally tussled.

A few weeks later, I ran into Cpt. Assmunch, who was apparently named Lubov. He had replaced my old coach and was teaching at my old high school. What a downgrade, and insult to Coach Green. Lubov, the sleazy slimeball, tried to blackmail me. It was the usual sexual favors for grades. Too bad I’m not a student anymore, dumbass. I played along anyways, bemused by his idiocy.

I did what any girl would do and strolled into my old principal's office.

“April! Nice to see you. London said your camping trip went well?” Lucky’s father greeted me.

“It did. Lucky is so sweet, but that isn’t why I’m here. I think you should know something about your new coach.” I slid my phone across the desk and tapped 'play.' Goodbye 'Lubov,' assmunch.

Published 
Written by Pornspamreee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments