Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penetrated

13
1 Comment 1
35.3k Views 35.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
“Rose, have these done within the hour,” Jarrod dropped a pile of paperwork onto my desk, before adding, “If you can.”

“Of course, Sir,” I smiled back at him, taking the papers and filing through them, “It shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Good and once you’re done, you can go home. Everyone else has already nicked off,” he walked away drinking the coffee he held in both hands.

I sorted the paperwork into three files: financial, bookings and renovations. I plugged in a fan; it was boiling and the AC wasn’t working. I fanned myself with an empty folder as I slowly filed away the paperwork.

The temperature continued to rise and my top started to stick to my skin, making it uncomfortable to work. I kicked off my heels so my feet could get some air.

“Sir?” I called out and Jarrod popped his head around the corner.

“Yes, Rose?”

“When will the AC be fixed? It’s bloody hot in here,” I said, “I’m sweating like a dog!”

“The repairman said he’d be in next week, on Monday, so just stick it out until you’re done filing, okay? I’ll be out in a second to help you,” his head disappeared back around the corner.

That’s odd, he never helped me with anything; he just expected me to do it all on my own. I frowned as I continued filling away and within a few moments, surely enough, Jarrod was there by my side, helping me.

“You don’t have to help me, Sir. Really, I’m fine,” I muttered.

“Nonsense, Rose! It’s a hot day and we both want to go home to relax and this way it’ll get done sooner rather than later.” His face was close to mine and I could feel his breath on my neck.

My computer beeped in the other room, telling me I had an email, and I excused myself to go and read it. All it was was spam mail, so I deleted it.

I walked back into the room to find Jarrod had taken off his shirt and trouser pants, leaving him only in his boxers. I adverted my eyes instantly and blushed a little.

“Sorry, Rose, I’m just really hot and bothered. It doesn’t make you uncomfortable, does it?” he smiled sheepishly.

“No, Sir, not at all. It just took me off guard, that’s all.” I sat back down and went back to filing the paperwork.

“If you’re too hot, Rose, you can take your top and skirt off as well, I won’t mind.”

I blushed, “Uh, thank you, Sir, but I’ll be fine.”

“Shame,” I heard him whisper so I could barely hear it, “I’ve always wanted to see what you hide under there,”

“Pardon, Sir?”

He looked up, “What? Oh nothing, nothing at all. Come on, we need to finish these files.” He leant over me, a little closer than usual, and brushed against my breasts. “Oh! Sorry Rose!”

I blushed even more, and got a nice sensation in my vagina. “It’s okay Sir, no harm done,”

“Are you sure you’re not too hot in those clothes, Rose?” He reached for the bottom of my top and had pulled it over my head. I let him. He looked at my breasts and smiled. “You have a nice pair, Rose.”

“Th-thank you, Sir,” I blushed, “But we really need to get these papers done.”

I turned around in my seat, but his hands had caught my waist. “You must be hot in this skirt too,” he whispered as he slowly pulled my skirt down, exposing my panties, “Let me take it off Rose.”

“Sir, I really don’t think-”

“Let me take it off, Rose,” he repeated, with a little lust in his voice.

I didn’t want to. But I wanted him to at the same time. 

“Okay,” I whispered and slowly stood up so he could undress me.

When he had finished, he grabbed my skirt and top and tossed them aside, gesturing for me to sit down again. “There,” he smiled, “Now isn’t that better?”

I didn’t reply and he started touching my shoulder, “How old are you, Rose?”

“Eighteen,” I replied, “Almost nineteen.”

“Hmm, that’s a nice, pure age, don’t you think?”

“Sir?”

His hand skited across my breasts, while the other one undid the clasp. I gasped a little as the hot air stuck to my exposed nipples and blushed when I realised what he’d done. “You have very nice titties, Rose. Did you know that?”

“I never paid attention,” I whispered, too shy to meet his gaze.

He started playing my nipples, rubbing and pinching them until they were hard. I closed my eyes and moaned a little at the pleasurable feeling.

“Do you like that Rose, hmm?” he lowered his mouth to my left nipple and gently sucked on it.

My moans were louder, as the pleasure increased even more. “Oh, Sir!” I muttered over and over and he moved on to my other nipple.

Once he had got them nice and hard, he started trailing small kisses up my neck, occasionally nibbling my skin a little. He brought his mouth to mine and opened it with his tongue, and started sucking on mine. After a few moments, his tongue started to explore the rest of my mouth and I heard a deep, low moan come from the bottom of his throat.

The hand that was on my breast slowly made its way down to my panties, before sneaking underneath. I broke off the kiss.

“Sir!”

“Yes, Rose?” he muttered into my mouth.

“That’s a really private area, Sir,” I whispered.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver



“Don’t you like being touched there, Rose?”

“I-I don’t know Sir, I’ve never been touched like this before, Sir.”

“Never? Are you sure, Rose?”

“I’m sure, Sir. This is new to me.”

“Are you a virgin, Rose?” he looked into my eyes.

“Yes, Sir, I am. I am a virgin.”

“That’s hot,” he smiled, “I’ve got a few things to show you, then.”

“Sir?”

“Shall we continue the work at my house, then? It will take a while if we do it here," he stood up and tossed me my clothes, and put on his.

It took half an hour to get to his house and he showed me straight to his bedroom upstairs. He sat me down on the bed and sat next to me, brushing my hair back behind my shoulder.

His hands took off my top and skirt, and made short work of my bra and panties. “Do you know how female virginity is lost, Rose?” he whispered into my ear while he caressed my breasts.

“Yes, Sir, I do know how female virginity is lost.”

“Tell me.”

“For a female to lose her virginity, her vagina has to be penetrated by a penis,” I looked at him, “And it hurts.”

“You sound so hot when you say penetrated, Rose, say it again for me.”

“Penetrated,” I whispered as he undressed himself, boxers included.

His penis was huge. At least eight inches long and it was really thick. My insides curled up, but my vagina started to tingle.

He walked over to the couch next to the bed and sat down, and motioned for me to straddle his lap. I got up and did it, unsure of where he was going.

“Close your eyes Rose, and enjoy,” he kissed the bridge of my nose and I tentatively closed my eyes.

His hands squeezed my breasts tightly and made their way down to my vagina. I gasped as he rubbed one finger gently over my clit and moaned as he pinched it.

“Do you like that baby, huh? Tell me you like it.”

“Ohhh,” I moaned as he rubbed harder, “I like it Sir! It feels so good, Sir!”

“Yes it does baby,” he nibbled on my ear and moved his fingers down further, until they were rubbing the entrance to my vagina.

Suddenly, his finger thrusted up into my hole and I jerked forward in pain. “GAH!!” I cried. It hurt, but I wanted him to keep going.

Tears fell down my face as he continued to force his finger in, until he reached my hymen and could not go any further. He pulled his finger out slowly and my muscles relaxed. He started playing with my clit again.

“Did you like that baby? Did you like my finger inside your tight, wet cunt?” he growled into my ear.

“It hurt Sir,” I groaned, “But I loved your finger inside me, I loved it!"

“I can make it not hurt the next time, baby, I can take all the pain away. But first, you need to put up with a little more.”

“Sir, are you going to penetrate my vagina with your penis?” I asked softly, my heart beating fast.

“You know it, baby. I’m going to fuck you so hard, you’re gonna feel so good, baby, and you’re gonna come for me,” he flattened me back onto the couch and positioned himself above me,

“You ready to lose your innocence, Rose?”

“Yes, Sir. But I don’t want it to hurt,” I whimpered.

“It’ll only hurt for a little bit, Rose, then it will start to feel really good. Then, I will fuck your brains out and make you come all over my big, wet cock inside your tight little cunt, baby.” his words made me moan in anticipation, and I nodded my head. “Very good, now, look at me, I want to see your eyes when my cock penetrates you.”

“Please, Sir, fuck me so hard!" I moaned as I looked at him.

“Hmm... You want it rough, do you, baby doll?” and with that, he entered me with speed.

I yelled out as I felt my cherry pop and tears ran down my face. All I could feel was pain and a little pleasure.

For the next few minutes, my crotch was consumed with pain and I found it hard to concentrate. It took a while for any pleasure to start making an appearance but it eventually took over and there was no pain at all.

“Oh, oh Sir!” I moaned, “Oh that feels so good, Sir!”

“I told you baby, you’ll love it!” he forced himself in deeper, and an overwhelming sense of pleasure burst through my core.

“Ahhh!” was all I managed as he continued to pound into me, his green eyes locking with mine, “Yes, Sir, Yes!”

“Mmm, baby,” he growled, “Your tight cunt feels so good around my cock, say you have a tight cunt!” He spanked my ass and I gasped from the sting, “Say it!”

“I-I have a tight c-cunt!” I wailed as he spanked me again and again, each time more pleasurable.

“Fuck, yes you do, baby! Who has a tight cunt?”

“I do! I have a tight cunt!” more spanks, I heard him moan.

“Oh Rose, you feel so good! I want this cunt so much,” he started humping me faster, and my boobs bounced up and down in front of his face, he bit one and held it between his teeth.

“Ohh!” it stung a little but started to feel good, “Yes!”

After being fucked for a while, I felt a sensation start to build. I must be about to orgasm.

“Are you gonna come for me babe?” Jarrod moaned, "Come for me!” More spanks, “Come for me now!” he roared.

He spilled his hot semen deep into my pussy, and it tipped me over the edge. I held onto his back, my nails breaking his skin, as I screamed out his name, and he mine, as we climaxed together.

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments