Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect Love

"An introductory date developed into something special which neither of us anticipated !"

4
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
She loves the great outdoors and particularly wildlife and as this first meeting is for a very special lady I needed to make sure that it was well-organized.

I could not arrange the wildlife as we only had a few hours available so I decided on a champagne picnic in the nearby hills.

The day was perfect, as it usually is in summer on the highveld. I arrived punctually five minutes before time at our pre-arranged meeting point complete with picnic snacks, champagne, genuine crystal glasses, napkins, etc. This was an event to impress.

I dressed in my best blue jeans, bright casual shirt and sandals and there she came, bouncing along with her shortly cropped blonde hair, smiling happily. Wow, she looked awesome. I kept reminding myself, “Careful hey, don’t upset her in any way and control your feelings.”

We hugged with a knowing approval of each other and set off on a thirty-minute drive to the foothills of our very private picnic spot on the edge of some beautiful woodlands. Small talk ensued and soon we’d arrived. I selected a special spot with not a soul in site. The silence was golden, the birds were singing and the atmosphere perfect. We placed our picnic hamper on the concrete table and opened the rug and spread it out on the soft grass.

I asked her where she wished to sit. The concrete benches were most uninviting. She chose to sit cross-legged on the rug in her blue jeans. I followed suit and placed the picnic basket close by. I proceeded to open it and quickly removed the single red rose carefully packaged in a safe space and presented it to her. She was truly surprised and a little stunned. No words were spoken.

I hurriedly removed the champagne, popped the cork and poured this ice cold celebration liquid into the two carefully wrapped champagne glasses, looked into her beautiful green eyes and said, “To us”. She smiled and repeated, “To us.”

Everything was perfect and we both started to relax. After the first few sips she started to marvel about nature, the colours of the trees, the variety of birds present, their beautiful songs, and how she so enjoyed the great outdoors.

I confirmed that that was my first love as well and we were starting to bond. It was great. She then pushed her legs out in front of her and lay on her back looking deeply into the trees above and the pale blue sky peeping through the shadows. She marveled at the view and then suddenly suggested that I do the same. I did. I lay at arm's length away next to her and then she said, “Thank you so much for bringing me to this place for our first date. It is truly so special. Thank you.” That’s all I needed – a note of approval.

Now totally relaxed, we reflected on how we started corresponding and the many similarities that existed between us. Then she moved her hand out towards mine and we touched. I responded by lifting myself onto my left arm which she was holding and said, “Thank you, I am pleased you like this place and am glad we have met at last.”

She replied, “So am I. I feel so good.”Our eyes fixed and became locked, her hand moved to my chest, teasing it with gentle strokes up and down and then she just started to unbutton my shirt. I ran my hand through her short light brown hair and down her one cheek and remarked how beautiful she was. Not only was she very pretty, she also had awesome boobs. It would have been totally inappropriate to comment on let alone touch at this early stage. I was doing my best to behave.

She then slid her hand into my shirt to massage my nipples and of course they hardened immediately. Her hand moved down in a circular motion towards my tummy and then back and forth across it. I was bewildered. What do I do next? “Remember control Bru ," I told myself, so I placed my hand around her waist and started massaging the small of her back.

Her hand left my tummy and started unbuckling my belt. Next the button on top of my jeans was undone, the zip opened and my blue skants exposed. This was unbelievable on a first date. But I wasn’t dreaming, this was all happening. Clearly this special lady knew what she was doing and what she wanted. Her lovely soft hand slipped into my skants and playfully ran along my already expanding member almost feeling whether it was cut or uncut. Then right down onto my balls fondling the hairless soft skin. Wow, how was I to ‘control’ all this? I decided not to, but just to relax and enjoy it.

I started unbuttoning her blouse without a murmur from her. She gently withdrew her hand and helped me slip the blouse off. I immediately started kissing the tops of her beautiful rounded breasts, slipping my tongue underneath her delicately embroidered, white, silky bra as though I was attempting to get to her nipples with my tongue. She approved and simply unclipped it.

Its silky texture allowed it to slip off gently exposing her already perky deep red nipples which were crying out for attention, almost saying, “Take me, love me, suck me.” Well I didn’t disappoint, I did just that. I gently squeezed and massaged each breast and then attached my eager lips to her nipples and sucked their hardness into my mouth with such pressure that they became totally erect wanting even more. Meanwhile her hand was back down on my inner thighs massaging feverishly. The heat was on and she wanted more, much more, so she started pushing down my jeans. I detached my lips from her awesome nipples like a disgruntled baby who was still very hungry and helped her. My jeans came off in a flash. Next I found her hand pushing down my skants. This lady was serious. She meant business on our first date.

I could not believe what was happening. This must be surreal. Was she willing to go the whole way already? My imagination was running uncontrollably wild. “Control yourself, boy,” I scolded, "Don’t blow it.” My thoughts were indeed freewheeling. There I was totally naked, exposing my all-over tan and, of course, my throbbing cock which had now become rock-hard, with a fully blown head starting to turn purple from excitement. Would it last much longer?

To make matters worse, her wet lips were starting to pout and her eyes focused on my clean shaven crotch as though she was examining it thoroughly. Satisfied, her hand moved back to my now naked inner thighs gently touching my balls which were also throbbing from excitement and now firmly drawn in by a tightened sack.

Her pouting lips and heavy breathing indicated her next move. Her watery mouth engulfed my fully expanded head like the most precious glass ornament wrapped in silk and moved up and down whilst the tip of her tongue massaged the underside of my purple rim.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

It was awesome, explosive, and I did not want her to stop. She swallowed as deep as possible and the warmth of her sensuous mouth spread down into my balls and deep inside to my very soul. Wow! This was truly amazing. She knew what she was doing.

I could not take anymore so I gently pushed her half naked body down onto her back, nibbled her neck, up into her ear and whispered, “It's my turn.”

She just lay there with her eyes closed, relaxed and in full surrender anticipating what was to come. Was this surreal, I wondered. I soon realized that this beautiful creature was allowing me to make love to her on our first date.

I started to unzip her jeans and exposed her silky white see-through mini panties, my favourite. Wow so incredibly sexy and arousing! I didn’t think that more was possible but it was. My entire body was in panic mode starting to tingle. Yes indeed there it was, her “honey-pot” clearly visible through her underwear, being offered before my very eyes and boy was I going to feast on it! The horizontal line dividing her puffy pussy lips was also clearly visible, a magnificent site to behold. She helped me slip off her jeans exposing her exquisitely shaved pussy. I glanced down at my still throbbing cock and indeed precum was leaking from its head. I glanced back at her pussy for a better look and whilst I could not detect any signs of an erect clit at that stage, her outer lips were magnificently puffed up as I could see their outline against her tightly fitting panties which had become extremely wet. She was so ready, but I managed to exercise the little control that I thought I didn’t have.

I moved up to her magnificent, still pouting nipples, and suckled them again like a totally contented new-born whilst my right hand massaged her tummy and down under her panties into the top of her glorious mound but purposely avoided touching her pouting lips. She moaned in satisfaction, I hoped. Her hand reached out for my bursting member and simply enveloped it tightly in her hand. She whispered, “ Please remove my panties.” I replied, “Not yet.” My timing had to be perfect, but that positive signal allowed me to part her gorgeous legs and massage her inner thighs right into her groin avoiding her very wet panties, however difficult that might have been. I just wanted to eat her pussy wetness and all.

I kept questioning myself, “Was this truly surreal and would I wake up totally distressed?” I pinched myself and said “This is your time mate, savour it," and proceeded undeterred.

I repositioned myself between her eagle spread legs and licked her thighs right into her groin. The love smell coming from her panties was unstoppable. Eventually I relented, looked up into her eyes and said, “May I?” She responded by sitting bolt upright and said, “ My turn.”

She purposefully pushed me onto my back, pressed my throbbing cock onto my tummy and mounted it, wet panties and all. Well, this didn’t help my state of arousal as I could not handle much more. Somehow her beautiful pussy lips parted through her panties and she rode me, an experience I’ve never had before. But alas, I had to stop her, otherwise I would have cum right there and then. Fortunately she listened and murmured, “Only if you remove my panties now.” This has got to be a dream I thought. How can this be happening to me?

I obeyed and gently slipped them down, so wet that I knew she would not be able to wear them again. Unless she had a spare pair in her handbag she would have to go home pantiless, another huge turn on. Now there it was, right in front of me, her glorious honey-pot all spread out and begging for more. The timing was perfect. Her legs so wide that her clit was standing proud, fully erect and almost quivering. Her inner lips were fully extended at the welcoming entrance and her pussy lips were now more puffed than ever.

She groaned and was breathing deeply. I started massaging her clit with my tongue up and down, from side to side, and then in circles. As my tongue moved down to her love canal entrance I felt her body jerk and she cried out, “Yes, yes, yes,” and she came so strongly that I imagined something squirt into my face, but my emotions were running so high I just enjoyed every moment.

Her erection was like a magnet. I placed my lips back over it once again and sucked harder and to her delight her body jerked again. I sucked, she jerked some more and shouted, “ Please stop. I want you inside of me."

I sat up and decided that this was not to end so soon as it was too good to be true. I gently massaged her excited pussy with my middle finger from her clit down to her love canal ever so gently and then slowly guided it into her passion passage. She moaned and as I extended it in deeper her body started to quiver. It was all working. I gently moved up and down, in and out moving upwards towards her mound and soon located that ruffled area protecting her “G spot”. Her body started to writhe.

I massaged some more and felt the tension mounting. I gently introduced my index finger as well and performed a “come hither” motion over her special area. By her heavy breathing and moaning, I knew that my fingers had located her love spot. A few minutes more and the entire area started to swell and then simultaneously she exclaimed in ecstasy and squirted all over the rug as my fingers were forced out. Her eyes met mine in gay abandon saying, “Take me, take me, please take me.”

Without hesitation I slipped my condom on and positioned myself for a perfect encounter. Her body quivered, nipples erect, lips pouting for mine. My manhood so ready like it had never been before, its head gently kissed and parted her magnificent lips, bigger than ever before and started descending into her love passage savouring every inch of the way. This journey was never to end but I knew it would soon. Her hardened nipples touched mine as our bodies met and just before our lips sealed I managed to warn her that I could not make this last much longer than the third thrust. It was indeed all out of control. She graciously conceded, “ Cum, baby, cum.” I counted, “ One, .... two, ......three,” and as I moved him downwards on the fourth thrust my body exploded into hers, and we writhed together in ecstasy.

I sat bolt upright in bed in horror. It had all been a dream. I felt sick from disappointment. My stomach was saturated, as well as my sheet all with my own love juices and I could not work out why I was in the nude.

Then I realised that I must have removed my sleep shorts when she removed my skants. I calmed down accepting the truth. What a dream, and what a mess. But it was worth it because I now know what perfect love is all about, something to strive for with that special lady in the future.
Published 
Written by phantom741
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments