Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing House

4
1 Comment 1
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The Friday, like most days now, was particularly busy. I returned from work, opened the apartment door, and collapsed on the big cushioned and well worn couch with a grunt.

I looked up at the coat rack hanging beside the door. Her coat was missing, which meant I had some time. It was amazing really; all the time we had spent joking through smiles and recovering heartbeats about living together and pretending to grow up, playing house, and it finally came true.

I stood and walked to the kitchen, grabbing ingredients left and right and turning on the stove. It had been a long week, for both of us, and I might as well surprise her.

After about half an hour of scrambling around in the kitchen I quickly showered, dressed, and prepared the rest of the small apartment we called home. It was a quaint place, two bedrooms, small bathroom, smaller kitchen and tiny living room with barely enough room for a couch and a tv we never watched, but it was perfect for us. Before we were here, two starving college students taking classes and working late, we were apart for a very long time. One of us would travel the globe while the other would stay and vice versa, and for a year we were only able to see each other on weekends and every other blue moon. But all of that was over now. Now it was just her and I, together in this beautiful piece of shit apartment. I loved every second.

I heard the scraping of a key in a lock and the door was flung open. The sound of rain pattering on stone softly filled the house, and a burst of cold air swept inside. And there she was, in all of her disheveled and exhausted glory. Worn out from a long day, but as beautiful as ever. Her curly brown hair cascaded down her warm chestnut colored face, framing two eyes that glowed a fierce green and a smile that told me she was glad to be home. Without a word we embraced and kissed, longer than usual, just savoring the moment of being in each others arms again.

"Hey babe, how as work?" I asked as I took off her coat and hung it on the rack.

"Stressful, as usual." Her voice was low and I could tell she was tired. "Glad to be back here."

"I have a surprise for you," I said, "Go ahead and drop your things off in your room and meet me in the kitchen. Feel free to throw on something comfortable."

She eyed me mischievously but complied, walking into her bedroom. I lit the candles that I had set on the table, pulled the meal I made out of the oven, and poured some champagne into the nicest glasses we had (two Ikea glass cups). When she walked out of her room in a pair of pajamas I chuckled and she laughed.

"You said comfortable! Not comfortable!" She shouted through her laughter.

"I don't mind in the least."

"Give me a second," she said as she turned away while we both laughed.

I finished setting the table and this time she comes out in a skirt and long sleeved shirt. I love the skirt she is wearing. It's long and colorful and reminds me of sunflowers. After I pry my eyes from her long, brown legs disappearing up into the mysterious and sensual gap in her skirt I see her smiling at me and my mind is taken back to the dinner I had planned. "I made you something."

I lead her to the table and together we sit with the lights dimmed, illuminated by candlelight that flickers across her skin.

"It's nothing special," I said, "Just some chicken and salad. The real treat is dessert."

"Oh really?" she said, a smirk on her face.

"Really really."

The rest of the meal we ate in relative silence, exchanging glances and stories about our day. Simple things to pass the time. The food was good and she clearly enjoyed it. We finished and I threw the dishes in the sink and swung open the fridge to produce a dozen chocolate covered strawberries. I looked up at her and smirked. "I couldn't help myself."

She smiled sweetly as I sat next to her and we ate the strawberries. It wasn't long before we were laughing and joking. After one particularly juicy bite a piece of chocolate fell onto her lip and stuck there. My god she has the best lips in the world. Luscious, brown, and just the right size. In one swift motion she licked it off. It's amazing really, how she has the ability to turn the slightest motion into something so completely erotic that I am instantly hard. We finished snacking and our jokes turned towards the erotic. I felt myself getting harder as she winked up at me before planting a lingering kiss on my cheek.

"There is one... last, surprise tonight."

"Oh is there?"

I picked her up and kissed her.

"Put me down! You know I hate it when you pick me up!"

"Yeeeeeeeess I do!" I said. I walked her all the way to my room where several candles were already lit.

"Oh, it's like you're a girl, how sweet," she said while she laughed.

"Oh and fuck you too."

"You want to."

"Desperately."

"Well ha ha ha."

We both smiled ridiculously and kissed.

I took her in my arms and laid her out on the bed in front of me. My hands traced along the back of her neck, feeling her warmth radiate in my fingertips. She's beautiful. The black shirt she was wearing was pulled down ever so slightly to reveal the tops of cleavage. Her breasts are tantalizingly close to popping out, and instantly I want more. I pressed myself against her and could feel her heart quickening as we began to kiss longer and harder. Her hands started exploring my back over my shirt, skirting them around my sides and chest. Her fingers were warm to the touch, as was her body when my fingers danced around her. I caressed her forehead and neck, then chest, carefully tracing the line her shirt made against her cleavage, playing with the top of her breasts.

I couldn't take it anymore.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll

I kissed her and slipped her shirt off while she reached for my belt and threw it to the floor. In a mad flurry we began to throw off the rest of our clothes. I grabbed her skirt and thrust my hands inside, running the tips of my fingers against the soft smooth skin of the inside of her legs while she pulled my pants to the floor.

She was breathing heavily now, chest rising and falling, illuminating her magnificent breasts confined in her bra. With a flick of my fingers there they are, gorgeous brown breasts with dark nipples begging to be caressed. I turned her around kissed her neck fiercely while grabbing her breasts, rubbing and squeezing them. Then, I sent my hand down the front of her stomach, slipping it between the wasteband of her skirt and under the silken fabric of her panties. There. There it was. She was practically dripping in ecstasy and when I slipped my fingers up inside of her she gasped loudly. I kept massaging her until my fingers were covered in her juices. Then, when we couldn't take it anymore, we spun around and she dropped my boxers to the floor, revealing my cock, by this point hard as a damn rock.

She fell to her knees and began to lick up and down my shaft, starting slow. She swirled her tongue around my balls and my tip, her tongue ring running over me, making me moan out loud. Then suddenly she straightened up, grabbed my ass, and pulled me so deep inside of her throat that I damn near screamed in delight. I could feel everything, every inch of my penis was on fire. She jammed her head down several more times, each more vigorous than the last, until she had to breathe and released me, gasping for air, but not stopping. She grabbed me and ran her hands back and forth, faster this time, until I could barely take it.

"Stop, stop. Get up," I said, and placed her on the bed. As she laid there I pulled her skirt off of her hips and then kissed down her body, covering her neck, her chest, her breasts, her stomach, and her pantie line. I slowly slipped them off of her legs and began to kiss the inside of her thighs, getting closer to her, but never quite getting there, always teasing, until she couldn't take it and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her. I began to lick her and her juices were sweet in my mouth. I cover everything.

Working my way up from the bottom to her clit, running my tongue back and forth over her, feeling her writhe underneath me. She was moaning freely now, gasping wildly for air, and so I continued. My hands played with her breasts and legs, holding her down so she couldn't wriggle out of my grasp from her own throes of pleasure. She began to nod.

"Mhm!" Was all she could say with her mouth pinned shut by her teeth, until even then she couldn't contain herself. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Yes. YES! Don't stop! DON'T STOP! I'M SO CLOSE!" I love to hear her scream and through a smile I kept going until she began to moan and writhe so much it took every ounce of me to keep her still so I could finish her. Finally, with a gasp, her eyes flew open and her legs spasmed intensely. Her hands clawed at my back and I could feel her nails in my skin over my tattoo. For seconds she screamed until her muscles backed down and she lay there, panting. But this wasn't over yet.

"Turn around babe. Let's see if we can't get you off again." All she could do was nod intently while I helped her turn and around and placed her on her knees, hands on the bedspread. I spread her knees out and positioned my pulsing cock behind her. Then, in one smooth motion, I rammed myself inside her until my balls slapped against her ass. She was so fucking tight and it was my turn to moan. I lost all semblance of control and ran myself into her again and again.

Getting harder and harder and faster and faster, until I was smacking into her so hard that the entire bed was quaking. She grimaced, and for a second that checked me, until I remembered how badly she liked it rough, to be controlled. I kept going. Pounding away until she was gasping again, another orgasm close by. I slapped her ass. "You dirty fucking bitch. You like this?"

She did, and looked back at me intensely. With even more effort I slapped her ass again and continue to ram her, but I was beginning to feel it. I was close. I tried to recover until I heard her say, "Oh my god, I am close again. I'm going to cum!" and I lost all inhibitions. She felt so good and I was so close to cumming but I didn't stop. I couldn't now. I lost myself in her body as this piercing fire started in my cock and stretched across my entire body, making me tingle and squirm with pleasure until at long last it exploded and I was wreathed in ecstatic fire. From outside the explosion I could hear her screaming and it was only then that I realized I was moaning like a madman. For glorious seconds that could have been hours we stayed there, held in place by our own pleasure.

When the wave subsided we collapsed on the bed, laying next to each other, gasping. Too tired to say a word or even more apart from ridiculous smiles plastered on our faces. After a few minutes of recovery we both got up to clean off, still wordless. When we got back and laid down we held each other close, and then I finally blurted, "Oh my God. That was incredible. You were incredible."

She laughed and kissed me. "No, we are incredible. We are the top three after all."

I laughed at the inside joke. "And you are the top two."

"Lies."

We smile again, happy and exhausted. We live busy lives now, but somehow there always seems to be time for us to be happy. I'm glad I am here with her now. I love her. Deeply. Hopefully someday this will turn into something even greater, but for me, now, I can't think of anything that could top this moment.

Published 
Written by Anteros
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments