Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Recollections of Losing our Virginities - Part 3

"True letter reminiscing about when we lost our virginities"

14
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thirty-five years after we lost our virginities, we stumbled across each other online. Reminiscing about 1971, and the fun we had, Kim asked me to write what I remembered. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The following is part 3 of my 3 part reply:"

After making each other cum for the first time in our lives, we desperately wanted another night together. Not surprising, considering our age, it was difficult to arrange. To us, it was so frustrating. We were at an age where we thought we knew everything. We couldn’t understand why our parents would not give us the freedom we so clearly deserved.

A month or two later, we were invited to a friend’s party. We planned, schemed, lied and used every excuse in the book to ensure we got there and could stay the night.

It was a good night, his parents were there, but were so easy going they left us alone to do our thing. We did not go wild and drink too much, just enough to induce merriment.

As the evening wore on, the banter subsided, and couples turned their attentions to each other. It was times like this we lived for, no pressures or bus to catch home.

About five couples were staying, so as things quietened, we commissioned a blanket and claimed a prime position in front of the open fireplace. Cuddling together, in the amber glow of the fire, felt very romantic. I remember the soft light shimmering on your face and complimenting you on how beautiful you looked.

by-the-fire.gif

Under the safety of our blanket, our passion increased, clothes were loosened and some removed. We were young, carefree, and as far as we were concerned, everyone else in the room was too busy doing the same thing to pay any attention to us.

Every moment with you was exciting, and that night was no exception. We were on such a high, totally engrossed in each other. Every gasp you made, was music to my ears. Every shudder that rocked your body, filled me with satisfaction. Having long overcome the need of reassurance that it’s okay to cum, I took you on a journey of erotic pleasure that I knew would leave you quaking in my arms.

As your orgasm approached, I took you right to the edge, paused; and left you hanging, thighs pulsating, while I waited for you to come down. When I judged you were ready, I continued, taking you on a rhythmic ride along the edge of orgasm.

You were my world, and I lost all sense of our surrounding. My caresses were your only universe, your continued pleasure mine. Without realising it, your gasps became a non-stop torrent of moaning that increased in parallel with your delight. I became so concerned at the noise you were making, that I clasped my lips over yours in a feeble attempt to suppress it. We clung together, lips locked, breathing like there was no tomorrow until – YES... OH… YESSSSSSSS. Your body exploded in a never-ending cascade of bliss.

about-to-cum.jpg

Not wanting your arousal to drop, I continued to cuddle and caress you, ready to take you back up there, after you had caught your breath.

To my surprise, you had other ideas. You wiggled your way underneath me. ‘Oh my god,’ I thought, ‘she wants to do it.’

We were both virgins, so I asked, “Are you sure?”

“Uh-huh,” you choked, hardly able to speak.

I was shaking like a leaf, already excited beyond belief, my whole nervous system seemed to be centred in my penis. My nostrils flared, and I could not get enough oxygen. Taking my weight on one elbow, I covered you, and as I guided the centre of my world towards you, I felt like I was going to explode. After what seemed like millennia, my cock touched your wetness for the first time.

LucianaEvams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucianaEvams

‘Oh my god, I can’t believe we're doing this,’ I thought. I held the foreskin back for maximum effect, my cock felt like it was on fire. I rubbed it up and down your labia, over your clit and back to your vagina, swimming in your wetness.

I pushed against you, and your fingernails instantly gouged my back. Stars popped in my head as it slipped in. I froze, trying to control my shaking, my wild breathing. The sensations were out of this world, better than anything I could ever have imagined.

Sliding a hand beneath your bum, I lifted you to meet me. The sensations were incredible, so intense that I knew I would not last long. I could feel your thighs twitching, tensing underneath me. I pushed deeper, and as time stood still, those few inches felt like a mile, it seemed forever before my pelvic-bone met yours. I wanted the sensations to last forever, but anxiety gripped me, it was too much. I knew I would not last long, and I did not want to disappoint you, yet there was nothing I could do, I was too far gone. Slowly, I withdrew, and then plunged fully home again, my pelvic bone crashing hard against your clit. Every nerve in my body was on fire, and I could only hope it was as good for you as it was for me.

With orgasm fast approaching, fear of making you pregnant added to my anxiety. I had not put on a condom, and I knew I would have to pull out soon, or it would be too late. On the third stroke, I passed the point of no return. I could feel my impending orgasm and quickly pulled out, spurting like a cannon all over your tummy. I had never cum so much, or so powerfully, in all my life.

Next morning, I walked home with a grin from ear to ear, my feet floating six inches above the pavement, as I wondered if I looked different, and if people would know I was no longer a virgin.

Were these thoughts, a consequence of illicit sex? I sort of hoped so. I felt different and couldn’t understand why the world looked the same.

What an experience. I’m so glad it was with you. My only regret was, I did not last long enough to make you cum with me inside you. I used to dream of doing it again, a dream in which you exploded while I was penetrating you. Sadly it never happened, shortly after that life took us in different directions. That was the one and only time we actually had intercourse.

We had been together a year at that point. I often wondered if we knew then what we know now, would we have waited so long? If not, would we remember it the same? Would it have been so magical?

I think not, our whole relationship was a magical, innocent time of our lives. Naive as we were, we created an amazing memory that will live with us forever. I would not change a thing.

- - - - - * * * * * - - - - -

If you enjoyed the story – show your appreciation by leaving a score.

Published 
Written by ANcpl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments