Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rick and Mia at the bar

"Rick and Mia were virgins. They met at her uncle's bar and fell in lust."

5
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was new in the city. I had graduated college in the spring and was recruited by a big firm in the city. I moved into a medium scale neighborhood and was getting used to the hustle and bustle of city life. There is a family run bar near my apartment. I go there and hang out meeting the people from the neighborhood. It is a friendly place and everyone knows each other.

One day I walked in and the normal older gentleman bartender is not there. I am startled by this young pretty girl serving beer. She knows her way around the bar so I assume she is the bartender’s daughter.

Her name is Mia. She is 23 years old 5’3” tall. She has long dark brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. She has a gorgeous smile. It’s not busy and we get to talking about school and work and dating.

She is single with no steady boyfriend. He dumped her to go with a girl who was a little looser. She is still a virgin, just waiting for the right guy. Maybe I have a shot here, she seems interested. I have a couple of beers and it gets busy so I go home and dream about her. I can’t get her out of my mind.

I go back a couple of days later and she is there again. It is slow and she is re-stocking the bar. She goes out in back to get some napkins. I hear “Shit’ come from the back.

“Rick (that’s me) can you come back here and give me a hand?” She yells.

I get up off my stool and saunter into the back.

“Can you lift me up so I can get the napkins? They are on the top shelf.” Mia asks.

I put my hands on her hips just above her waistline of her shorts. As I go to lift her, the blouse she is wearing rides up on her body. My hands go with it revealing the most beautiful pair of breasts I have ever seen. They are big but not overly large. The nipples are pointing out and very hard. We stop and she turns to face me. Neither of us makes an attempt to pull down her blouse.

I bend down with my lips seeking hers. Our lips meet and there seems like an electric charge running through us. We kiss for a long time, our mouths opening and tongues seeking each other. We break apart and look into each other’s eyes. Our mouths go back together as if drawn like magnets. We pull closer to each other our bodies melting into one.

We break apart. She says. “Go lock the door and put the will be back sign up. Meet me in the office back there.”

I lock the door and set the sign. I run back to the office. I don’t want to miss anything or let the mood change. She is waiting lying on a bed in the office. Her blouse is unbuttoned exposing her magnificent breasts. I go to her and put my hands on her breasts. I squeeze them hard and her nipples get bigger. I am kissing her lips but pulling on her nipples. She is groaning as I move over her. I pull her up and forcefully remove her blouse. I stand her up and remove her shorts and her thong. She is standing in front of me naked. I look up and down her body. It may be compact but it is well put together.

I pull her on top of me and start to bite her lips. She bites back. I move to her neck and bite her neck leaving a couple of marks. She is breathing heavy now and is fumbling with my shirt. I roll her off me and get up to remove my clothes.

“Let me!” She groans.

DeRoseToo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeRoseToo

There is naked lust in her eyes.

She unbuttons my shirt and rips it from my shoulders. She looks at my torso and whistles. She likes what she sees. Next she is undoing my pants letting them fall to the floor. My cock is rock hard making a huge tent in my shorts. She looks at the tent licking her lips. She rips my shorts down to my ankles and my cock hits her in the face. She giggles and grabs my cock. Her small hand can’t control it so she uses both hands.

I am a large 12 inches with a girth of three inches. I never had a girlfriend in high school or college. I was too much of a geek. But now I am out on my own in a new city so I am going for all the gusto.

I push my cock at her mouth. She eagerly kisses the tip and strokes its total length. She is appraising it when I push into her mouth. She opens with difficulty but allows my cock to enter. Her tongue wraps around me and she bobs her head up and down on my rock hard cock. I feel my impending rush building in my balls. I push into her and she gags and backs off a little. She pulls me back in and I feel her throat. My cock starts spraying ropes of cum in her mouth. She swallows every bit. When I am done she releases me and licks my cock keeping it hard.

I lay her down and spread her legs. Her pussy is soaking wet. There is juice running down her crack onto her ass and pooling on the sheets. She is ready for me. She takes my cock and guides me to her waiting pussy.

“I’ve got to have you. I want you so badly. Fuck me PLEASE! She pleads. “I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you. Take me now.”

She is so ready that I just take my hard cock and push it in her wet pussy. She is moaning and pushing her hips up to meet mine. We are humping like dogs hard and fast. We are in a hurry to make it happen. She explodes but I keep driving into her. I plunge deeper into her pussy. Her juices are really flowing as I move in and out. She is staying right with me as I move ever faster. Her pussy is grabbing onto my cock and she is about to explode real hard. I feel the pressure build up in my cock. I explode just as Mia does. We both shudder together. We collapse together on the bed and hug. As we roll apart we look at each other embarrassed.

“I have never done that before.” Mia says. “I am so sorry.”

“I haven’t either, but there is nothing to be sorry about. I have wanted to be with you since the first time I saw you.” I confess.

“Really, I felt the same way.” She confesses to me. “We should get together and date sometime.”

“I guess we should. The hard part is over. Now all we have to do is get to know each other. I would like to know you a lot better.” I tell her.

“We better open the doors again or people will think there is something wrong.” She cautions. “We still need to get those napkins.”

We both laugh. If it weren’t for those napkins we never would have become lovers and best friends.

We got married and had our reception at the bar with our neighbor friends and family.

As a wedding present Mia’s uncle gave us the bar. We are making a good living. We run the bar together and have been totally in love ever since.

Oh the stories we could tell about the people in the bar. Maybe someday we will.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments