Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samhain Lessons

18
14 Comments 14
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Myths and Legends

There was once a shy young woman. She was pretty, but she didn’t know it. She was witty, but she didn’t know it. She was desirable, but she didn’t know it.

This young woman was from a noble family. But one so far down the social register they were never invited to the great feasts or balls. This suited our young woman, as that meant she didn’t have to make idle conversation with dull young men while drinking weak wine from golden cups.

Her family was an old one and still followed the ways of the ancestors. They paid due respect to the new religion that had taken hold in the kingdom but kept the ancient holidays that marked the turning of the seasons.

It was coming on to Samhain. That time when the veil between this world and the next was pulled aside. That time when the forest deities came together to drink deep from the wine the family left out for them. No one had ever been brave enough to venture into the woods to observe this gathering but the young woman felt a strong pull from inside herself to join her ancestors in their revels.

After the tower house was still and all were abed, she crept down the stone stairs. The oaken door creaked as she opened it just wide enough to slip through. Once out she ran lightly through the dew damp grass and into the forest.

Now she was not the only mortal stirring that night. In the grand castle there was a young man who too was restless. He was shy. He was handsome, but didn’t know it. He was clever, but didn’t know it. He was burning with desire, yet for what he wasn’t sure. He had heard of the visits of the old ones, the wine that some still left out for them, but he wasn’t sure it really happened any more. This year, as the season came around, he decided to venture out into the forest to see for himself.

As luck would have it, these two met not far into the woods.

“Oh! My! I thought you were a deer!” the young man exclaimed when he caught sight of the maiden carefully picking her way through the undergrowth. He marveled that she didn’t shriek or scream as the young women he knew at the castle would have.

“And I thought you had been sent by my father to take me back home. He doesn’t like me out in the forest after dark. “

After both explaining why they might be out at such a time, and realizing they were of one mind, they decided to proceed together. The forest was dark but not far ahead they could see the light of a great bon fire. Knowing that must be where the revels were, they crept quietly forward till they were just outside the light. There they knelt down to observe.

Soon, by twos and threes, beautiful beings strolled to the wine cask that had been left there for them. They drank, a fiddler played, they danced. Our young observers were enthralled at the sight and lost all caution as they slowly entered the light of the bon. Of a sudden the music stopped; the dancers turned.

“What have we here?” asked the tall woman who appeared to be the leader of the revels. “Mortals? Come to join us?”

 All in attendance laughed. Someone poured two goblets of wine and handed them to the visitors.

The wine was the finest either of the young people had ever tasted and it went straight to their heads! The music started again and the dancing began afresh. The young mortals whirled, turned, spun in wide circles until they were dizzy. In their drunken spinning they fell against the tall woman and her consort.

“My, my,” she said. “I do think our guests are a bit elf-shot! Let’s take these two to our bower for them to lie down.” She scoped up the young man. She was surprisingly strong but the old ones only strengthen as the ages go by. Her consort gently lifted the shy young woman, who was not feeling a bit shy at the moment.

The bower was laid with softest down pillows covered in silk. Hidden from the rest of the gathering it offered complete privacy.

“I would venture to guess you are both still in your virginal state, are you not?” the elf queen asked. Both nodded, too enthralled to speak. “Would you like to learn the joys of the union of man and woman on this most special night?”

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

The clothes each was wearing magically disappeared. They stood before each other sky-clad. As the young man beheld his companion, bare of all but moonlight, he knew what he had been burning for all the time. As she looked at him her eyes grew wide. A warm wetness seeped down from between her thighs.

The queen took her place behind the boy and gently whispered in his ear. “Touch her cheek and lips. Let your hands slip down her neck to her breasts. See the pink nipples? Squeeze them gently.”

The consort stood behind the girl and he too whispered instructions.” Let your hands wander over his chest. Feel the fine hairs that cover him. He has nipples like you. You should do to them what he is doing to yours.”

The young people followed their instructions. The wetness she was feeling increased. The boy felt his cock grow and lengthen to proportions he had not experienced before. He was fully erect, pointing directly to the stars with a tiny drop at the end of his member.

Their instructors laid them down on the silken pillows.

“Touch each other,” the Lady of the Forest, for that was who she was, instructed them.

” Explore every crack and fold of each’s bodies,” the Lord of the Forest continued the lesson. “Young man, press your hand against her womanhood. Do you feel the heat? Do you feel the wet? Young woman, grasp his penis. Is he as hot to your touch as you are to his?”

“Now kiss,” the two ancient, ageless ones commanded.

“Let your tongues tangle in a burst of passion. Can you feel yourself getting hotter? Do you feel yourself getting bigger and harder?”

“How wet are you now my dear? Wet enough to allow his virgin penis into your virgin cunt? Spread your legs. Touch yourself. Feel that knot of pleasure between your nether lips. Hold those lips apart while your lover presents his cock to your pussy.”

The eager students did as they were told. The boy placed himself between her legs and his cock found its way to the heart of her cunt. She held those soft lips open for him as he slid a short way inside. The walls of her virgin pussy were so tight and so hot he couldn’t hold back. With a great cry he plunged deep into her. He felt a barrier give way and then he was completely buried inside of her.

“Still, stay still,” his teacher called to him. “Let her become comfortable with you inside. “

The young woman, after a moment of sharp pain, felt the walls of her womb filled up completely with her lover’s cock. As she became accustomed to this wonderful fullness, she felt her hips begin to rock back and forth. Something was driving her body to move in sinuous thrusts. The more she thrust, the more she needed to move to a rhythm she had not felt before. The young man was astonished. He never knew that a woman would want this coupling as much as a man. He met each of her hips’ rocking, each of the thrusts she kept making. A moan came from his lover.

She exclaimed “Something is happening to me! I am going to burst! I am exploding!”

And she screamed as her whole body shook with rolling tremors. Over and over she shook and screamed until the young man reached the breaking point. His cock spewed forth stream after stream of his virgin seed.

The lovers, for that was what they were now, fell apart, panting. They lay on their backs looking up through the trees at the night sky.  The elf queen and her consort looked down at what they had wrought and smiled.

“I remember when every quarter festival, the young would come into the woods for instructions in the art of physical love, “said the consort. “These are the first in a long while.”

“Should we wake them? Hmmm no, I see that they are almost ready for another coupling,” said the Lady, noting the rising of the young man’s cock.

“I fear they will be trying out the new lessons they have learned tonight till the sun comes over the treetops. Let us return to our guests. These two will find their way home.”

 

 

Published 
Written by JulyHotMess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments