Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa the Elf and the MILF

"Santa gets a couple of surprises from his elf and her MILF companion as well as fed."

15
8 Comments 8
12.7k Views 12.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Last year I performed as Santa Claus at two Mexican super markets. I enjoyed hearing the children’s wishes for Christmas and spreading a little joy. At this one appearance I was joined by an elf. I had to drive to the elf’s home and pick her up. She was 19 years old and did not drive. To give her an added level of protection her older companion joined us. The older companion’s name was Amy and the elf was Lisa. We had two stops to make. Both were markets in a small chain of family owned stores. The contract called for us to be at each store for one hour, during which I would greet each child and pose for a picture taken and printed by my elf. The visits went well with no problems except for a few over anxious mothers who wanted to sit in Santa’s lap and grope him. I had been doing these visits for over 6 years and knew how to handle the gropers. They did not get what they wanted but left smiling anyway.

We finished up at 4:30 and I started to drive Amy and Lisa home. We were chatting in the car about the visits and how they went. I told them about the women who were groping me. They were shocked. Amy was sitting in the front seat next to me and Lisa was in the back. Amy was a mom whose children had grown and moved away. Lisa was her companion who took care of the day to day things around the home for Amy. Amy had her own business that was thriving and could take the time off to be with her companion. She was glad I was an older gentleman and not some young kid. I was not sure where this was going but my curiosity was rising along with something else.

I was hungry and suggested we stop at a fast food place and get something to take home.

Amy said, “Why don’t we just go to our place and I can make dinner. It is no bother and I love to cook. I am sure you could use a glass of wine and take off the Santa outfit and get comfortable.”

I replied, “That sounds good to me.”

Lisa coyly said, “I would enjoy dinner with Santa.”

After she spoke I looked in my mirror at Lisa. She had a devilish smile on her face. She had opened her elf top exposing her breasts. I stared a little too long and almost drove off the road. Lisa put her costume back as Amy turned to look at her. Amy’s hand had reached over and was rubbing my inner thigh close to my hardening cock. Now my mind was racing about what was to happen at dinner. These women had a fantasy about fucking Santa and I was the target. I drove into the East San Jose hills to Amy’s home. It was a nice home overlooking Silicon Valley. We got out of the car and entered the home. Amy and Lisa took off their shoes and their outer clothes.

Amy turned to me and said, “We live in a clothing optional home. Lisa and I are usually the only people here so we walk around nude or in underwear. You don’t mind do you?”

I watched Amy strip followed by Lisa. They had beautiful bodies. I replied to Amy, “Far be it for me to not follow tradition.” I took off my suit and my underwear as Amy and Lisa watched.

The two women smiled at each other licking their lips. Amy told Lisa, “Why don’t you pour Santa a glass of wine while I make dinner?”

“Dinner can wait. Right now Santa wants to give Amy a big present of his own.” I said. I reached over and grabbed Amy and pulled her to me. She fell into my arms against my chest.

Amy had been teasing me all the way home as I drove. Now it was Santa’s turn to tease and please. Amy’s body was tight and compact. She worked out every day at one of her fitness salons. She had a small chain of fitness salons in the Silicon Valley that not only did fitness but full body treatments nails, hair and skin. She had short blond hair, perfect breasts, a thin waist and wide hips.

As I grabbed her, my hand squeezed her breast and the nipple popped out hard and erect. A small moan escaped her lips as I held her breast. My thumb flexed against her nipple and it was firm and moist. When she stood up both of her nipples were standing erect. I bent down and kissed them hard running my teeth across them tasting their moistness. She held my head to her breasts and groaned. Her hips were moving in and out against me. She was ready to fuck and I was hard as a rock pushing against her.

I took her arm and guided her to a large leather couch covered with a rainbow colored throw. She sat on the throw and moved me so my cock was in her face. Her lips engulfed my inflamed manhood and she started mouth fucking me. Her mouth moved up and down taking me deep in her throat. I was growing in her and her mouth was pulling me deeper. I was feeling her pulsing up and down the length of my cock. She gave really great head. My hands were at the back of her head making her move faster on me. She was moaning and the vibrations from her voice were stimulating me to let go in her mouth. She sensed this and stopped, pulling me out of her. I groaned at the loss of her warmth and pulses.

She lay back on the couch one leg up over the back and the other on the floor. He pussy was spread wide waiting for my intrusion. She glistened in the light coming from the patio doors. She looked so inviting I could not resist. I stood over her and climbed on the couch with my cock at her waiting pussy.

I pushed into her hard and fast. She gasped as I reached bottom. She started to push up on me and I pulled back. We were rocking back and forth slowly getting used to each other’s motion. As we were moving small moans escaped her lips. Her hips kept rising to meet mine and her arms held me tight to her upper body. She was kissing me all over my face and neck as I pounded her hard. Her legs had moved to lock behind me pulling me closer and tighter to her pussy.

I heard her utter, “Drive harder, harder, fill me with your cock. I want you deep inside me. OH YEAH! That’s it right there!”

Lisa sat on a chair watching us fucking like two horny teen agers. Her hands were pulling on her erect nipples and there were moans coming from her. She was getting really aroused by our performance. I sensed that she wanted to join us but was afraid.

Amy kept yelling and driving against me as I plunged in and out. I stopped and she groaned looking up at me.

I told her, “Get up on your hands and knees!”

She did quickly and I rammed my cock home in her again. She stifled a loud scream and pushed back against me. I was thrusting deeply in and out of her hot, wet, dripping pussy. It was obvious from all the juices flowing that Amy had cum several times. Her pussy was so wet and slippery that I almost slid out. I grabbed her hips and slammed back in. She grunted but pushed back. She lowered her head to the couch pushing her pussy higher for easy entrance. I drove in deeper. Her pussy was quivering and grabbing my cock. I felt her pulsing tempo rise. My cock felt the rush of my impending ejaculation. I quickened the pace and exploded inside her as she let out a loud long scream.

She screamed, “I’M CUMMING! OH YEAH! HERE IT COMES! OH! OH! Keep Fucking Me! I Don’t Want It to Stop Ever!”

I kept ramming my throbbing cock into her quivering pussy until I was completely drained. I stopped with my cock deep inside her. Her pussy was milking me to get every drop of cum. I had never felt as drained as she left me. We stayed stuck together for a few minutes.

In the background, I could hear Lisa moaning as she was stroking her clit to the rhythm of Amy and me. She was having an orgasm of her own from clitoral stimulation.

She was a beautiful girl and I said to her, “You are next to slide up and down Santa’s pole sweet thing.”

She looked at me and smiled. We all collected ourselves and sat recovering for a few minutes before the next round started.

Lisa grabbed a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon opened it and poured three generous glasses. She brought me a glass and brushed my stiffening cock. I patted her firm butt. Instead of sitting in a chair, Lisa leaned against me putting her breasts within easy reach as she put her glass down next to mine. She put an arm around my shoulders and nuzzled my ear with her lips. One of her breasts was pressed tightly into my arm as her hand was groping for my rising cock. The breast against my arm was firm and hard. I had never felt a breast that hard.

SaraKarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraKarter

It really aroused me. The nipple was poking deeply into my arm. I quickly drank a good bit of wine. My arousal was getting quite apparent.

Lisa was on her knees holding my cock. She was examining it like she had never seen one. She pushed it up looking underneath tracing the lines and wrinkles. She pushed it down against my thigh and she had a giggle fit when it sprung up at her nose. She peeled back the foreskin exposing the mushroom tip. She used both hands to stroke gently up and down its length. I was letting out small moans because she was getting me so ready to cum.

Amy had put the dinner in the oven and came into the room where Lisa was servicing me. She looked at Lisa fumbling with my cock.

Amy softly said, “Lisa, kiss his cock. Kiss the whole length. Keep stroking it but do it a little harder.”

Lisa did as she was told. I felt the trembling of fear and anticipation in Lisa’s lips as they traveled the length of me. Her hands got harder around me and moved faster. She had placed her tongue on my cock as she kissed me. The trembling had stopped and she was smiling when she looked up at me while enjoying my taste. I was enjoying her mouth.

Amy instructed, “Open your mouth and put his cock inside and suck on it. Make sure you have plenty of saliva to keep it lubed. Try not to bite him or graze him with your teeth. Move back to the tip and wrap your tongue on it and suck it firmly. Take his balls in one hand and gently massage them.”

Lisa was following directions well. I was getting one of the best blowjobs I have ever had and it was her first time. Her lips were soft and her hands were urgently moving up my shaft and back down. I was growing and Lisa was doing a very good job. She was feeling good and getting excited as she bounced up and down on her legs.

Amy sternly said, “Stop what you are doing. Let him rest for a bit. We don’t want to have him come before we are ready. Keep sucking him softly and keep him hard and ready. I am going to get you ready to take him inside for your first time.”

Lisa giggled, “Oh Amy this is so much fun. I like the taste of Santa’s peppermint stick. Will it hurt when he is inside me? I don’t want to remember there was pain.”

Amy answered, “It might a little bit, but then it becomes all pleasure. You will feel so good and warm inside. As he comes you will feel the greatest warmth and love ever. A girl never forgets her first time and with Santa and Amy it will be magical.”

Lisa was bouncing with excitement and giggled with the prospect of me being her first. I moved my hands to grab Lisa’s breasts as they bounced up and down. Her nipples were hard and erect as I grabbed one and held on. She squealed at the touch but leaned into my hand to give me a better grip. I bent and kissed one of her nipples giving it a little bite. Lisa moaned and stopped as a little cum leaked out of her. Lisa started back up on my cock and I continued my munching of her perky breasts.

Amy had gone to sit in a chair watching us play. She sat with her legs spread open over the arms of the chair. Her breasts were heaving as she breathed hard. There was lust and passion in her eyes and on her face. Her body was rocking as her hand dipped slowly in to her swollen pussy. I saw there was cum leaking from her pussy around her fingers and hand. She was heading for an orgasm just watching Lisa and I play.

Her hand moved faster and her hips rose and fell with each stroke. After about 45 strokes her body rose and stopped. She started to shudder and shake as she was racked by a huge orgasm. Cum was gushing out and she was squirting at us. We were far enough away to not get splashed but I was amazed at the display. Amy slumped down in the chair and was caught in the afterglow of passion. She slowly recovered and got up and came over to us.

Lisa was still sucking softly on my hard cock and I was playing with her breasts. Amy stuck her hand on Lisa’s mound to feel if she was ready.

Amy asked, “Lisa, are you ready to become a woman? Your body is ready and waiting and I can see Santa is eager to make it happen. It will be his very special gift to you.”

Lisa looked up at Amy sheepishly grinned and said, “Yes Amy, I am ready. I want to fuck Santa. I want him to be my first. How many girls can say they were made a woman by fucking Santa?”

Amy looked down at her and giggled. She was as turned on by this as Lisa was. I thought Amy was not going to let Lisa capitalize my time alone. She wanted me as much if not more than Lisa. There was lust and longing in her eyes as she looked over at me grinning.

“Are you ready Santa?” Amy asked.

I nodded putting a finger to my nose as my cock rose. Amy put a soft white fleece rug on the floor for me to lie on. I lay on my back, cock in hand, waiting for Lisa to get impaled. Amy bent low and kissed my cock followed by my mouth. Her lips were soft and her tongue was hard.

“I want you again when Lisa is finished.” Amy moaned.

Amy looked over at Lisa who was finger fucking her pussy and said, “Get over here and take this rock hard cock in your wet hot pussy, girl.”

Lisa walked over slowly, juice running down her thigh, stepped over me with one leg, and squatted down above my cock. Amy held me up and Lisa slowly lowered her swollen quivering pussy onto my hard cock. Lisa’s lips spread easily to take the head, but the inner lips were closed tight. Lisa grabbed me and let Amy put her fingers inside to spread her inner lips. Lisa felt them open and moved a little more. My cock head popped inside Lisa and was quickly grabbed by her pussy. She kept moving down my cock until she felt her virgin skin blocked the way.

“Amy, it hurts real badly. I can’t get it any further inside me. Something is in the way. What do I do now?” Lisa cried.

“Just pull out a little bit and push in harder, my love. You have to break through that barrier. It will only sting for a few minutes. Then pleasure will flood your whole body as you become a woman.” replied Amy.

Lisa pulled out a little, gritted her teeth and let herself plunge down on me. I felt her virgin skin tear and she slid all the way to my hilt. Lisa whimpered a little, but was soon bouncing up and down my cock.

“Oh this feels so good, Amy. I feel like a new person and the pleasure is flooding into my pussy. Fingering me never felt this good. Am I a woman now?” Lisa asked as she moved up and down.

“Technically you are, but you are still missing the best part of getting fucked. Your orgasm is coming soon and you will feel as if you died and went to heaven.” Amy replied.

Amy had reached over and with her hand following Lisa’s movements massaged her clit getting her more turned on. Lisa was moaning and moving faster now. I was building up to squirt my cum. Her muscles tightened on my cock. Suddenly she stopped and I felt a warm rush of cum engulf me and spread on the junction of our bodies. Her pulsing pussy had started me to come inside her and flood her with my seed. Her pussy was pulling on my cock getting all the cum it could to satisfy her thirst. I was being milked dry by a young lady’s first orgasm. Lisa was shaking and quivering with each of my spurts. It felt as if my spurts were lifting her up. As I finished Lisa lay her head up next to mine and nibbled my ear. She was breathing heavy and trying to get back. I felt her mouth turn into the largest smile ever as she realized she was now a woman. She turned and kissed me on my cheek and sought my lips. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly to me as we kissed as two lovers.

Amy sat beside us arms across her ample bosom, as a great smile of satisfaction and accomplishment appeared on her face. She looked so proud of her companion becoming a woman. Lisa and I looked over at her as she beamed.

“That was so great I want to do it again now!” cried Lisa.

Amy said, “No Santa needs to rest and drink some wine. Dinner is about ready. We need to eat. Then it is our turn with Santa. We need to get our presents early. We can both take him to get his pole waxed.”

I did not say a word, just sat there and smiled wickedly. Santa had just made the head of the Naughty List.

I would like to thank My Elf MILF for her prodding and poking to get this right. She will always be on my Naughty List with me
Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments