Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Savannah Goes OB

"Savannah has a ski vacation to remember"

12
10 Comments 10
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words

It was a fantastic day on the slopes, sunny and warm following the prior 6” powder night. I was up and out early, anxious to find those ever-elusive first tracks. With winter slipping away toward spring, there would not be many days like this left in the season. Although often disappointing to accept, summertime in the mountains always follows behind as the perfect consolation.

With the sun creeping higher toward its midday apex, I was nearly ready to call it a day. The lift lines were still incredibly short though, so I decided on one last run, swinging into the ropes of the lift area and barely reducing my speed as I glided up to the lift operator. With some urgency, another single rider quickly merged from my right to join me for the chair, the lift attendant scanning our passes before we pushed ourselves up into position. We both turned and grabbed the center pole, sitting down in perfect unison before the chair rocked gently and began our journey up the mountain.

With our loading successfully completed, I glanced over to greet my riding partner in the obligatory fashion. Unexpectedly, my words stuck in my mouth for a second when my eyes met those of an extremely attractive woman smiling back at me. Petite and blonde, I guessed her to be in her early thirties, her tanned face sporting the familiar glow of spring sunshine and her hair blowing back lightly off her face to dance lightly behind her shoulders. Regrouping my thoughts, I commented on what a gorgeous day it was before introducing myself.

“Hi, I’m Marco,” I said with a smile.

“Savannah,” she replied. “Very nice to meet you, Marco.”

As the chair crept up the mountain we proceeded to make the typical small talk regarding where we each were from, who we were up skiing with and the like, but I would have been hard-pressed to repeat anything Savannah told me initially, as I found myself captivated by her beauty. I did manage to retain though, that she was here with her boyfriend and after arguing earlier about the runs he wanted to take her on today, that they’d parted ways for a few hours, so each could enjoy the terrain they preferred. For Savannah, it was groomers, while her boyfriend Blake loved the challenge of the bumps. She said it wasn’t a big deal, but that she’d been particularly stung by his comment this morning that she wasn’t adventurous enough and needed to push her boundaries more.

Changing the subject away from Blake and back to more benign topics once again, we talked about where we were each staying. Upon hearing that the condo I owned was a ski-in, ski right at the lift, Savannah groaned with envy and said how much she’d always wanted to stay in a place like that, but that it just wasn’t within their means. She raved about how incredible it must be until her focus was redirected toward our arrival at the top of the mountain and our impending need to dismount.

After gliding down the ramp and moving clear of the riders behind us, we paused to collect ourselves and make any equipment adjustments for the return trip downhill. While we did so, Savannah asked if I happened to know where the nearest restroom was. I told her that the closest one would be at the mid-mountain restaurant. Rolling the dice rather than departing the presence of my new friend too quickly, I quickly offered that if she could make it to the base area, she could pop into my condo to use mine. Additionally, I offered, it would give her an opportunity to see the place in person if she liked. Savannah hesitated. Sensing her apprehension, I sweetened my offer by adding that I could also grab a few beers from the fridge for our next chair up. In my head, Savannah’s pending answer already held the key to whether this, in fact, would really be my last run of the day or not.

“Okay” Savannah nodded with a smile. “That sounds great!”

Our trip down the mountain passed quickly as I tried to casually drift behind Savannah whenever possible, watching her rhythmically carve perfect turns on the now skied off blue run which she had chosen. Her hips swung left and right enticingly while I followed and fantasized about what might lay concealed beneath her Helly Hansen façade. We continued trading off leading and following until nearing the bottom, where I then pulled ahead a final time before swinging up to the patio of my condo. Savannah stopped behind me and laughed, saying that I wasn’t kidding about the fantastic location. Popping off our skis, I opened the patio door and motioned for her to follow me inside.

“The bathroom is in the back and to the right,” I pointed, walking into the kitchen area.

“Would you like a glass of wine while we are here, or just a roadie beer as planned?” I asked.

“Sure, a glass of wine sounds awesome!” Savannah replied from down the hall as the sound of the bathroom door closing interrupted her.

Reaching into the refrigerator, I pulled out a bottle of Sav Blanc and then rummaged through a drawer, searching for a corkscrew. I heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door open once again, followed by the steady clunking of Savannah’s boots on the floor.

“I really should take these boots off in your home,” Savannah said as she entered the kitchen.

“Ah, I’m not worried about it at all, but pop them off for a bit anyway,” I told her. “Kick back and take a little break, then we can hit it hard again.”

Opening the bottle, I poured Savannah a generous glass before doing the same for myself. Setting her boots aside, she commented on how beautiful the condo was while looking out the windows onto the slopes as people skied by and slowed before looping their way back into the lift line for their return journey up the mountain. I asked her if she’d like to have the full tour, which was met with an emphatic yes.

Walking through the lower level, I described all the features and amenities that went with ownership before climbing the stairs to the upper level, which was comprised entirely of the master bedroom and bath. At the far end of the master, double patio doors led out onto a beautiful, covered porch, which sported a large stone fireplace and large spa. Opening the door, I invited Savannah to step outside for a closer look. Standing at the rail and gazing out with her drink at the snowcapped peaks, Savannah gushed about how incredible this outdoor space was, most definitely the star feature of the residence.

“If this was my place, I’d never ski,” she giggled. “I’d be right here in this big tub with my glass of vino all day long.”

“Would you like to try it out?” I asked, half-joking and yet half-serious.

Savannah smiled and quickly reminded me that she was in ski gear, not beachwear today.

“Ahhh, who needs a swimsuit?” I teased.

Savannah shyly replied that she didn’t think that my idea would be an option.

Making one final attempt and prodding her a little harder, I pleaded, “Oh come on, you can leave your underwear on. I’ll do the same. It will be totally innocent, I promise. And after all, this seems like the perfect opportunity for you to be more adventurous and push those boundaries a little.”

I could tell Savannah really wanted to say yes but was fighting the inner battle to allow herself to do something so flirtatious, while her boyfriend skied alone out there somewhere, thinking that she was doing the same.

His stinging comment from earlier though, which I’d used so artfully against him, proved successful in swinging a final verdict in my favor when Savannah replied, “Okay, but only for one glass of wine and then we’re right back out on the hill.”

“Absolutely,” I replied.

Taking a large sip from her glass before placing on the handrail, I could feel Savannah’s shyness as she turned back toward me and pulled her sweater up over her head and off, revealing a black jog bra beneath. My pulse quickened a little, pleasantly surprised to see that she was significantly more endowed than had been previously apparent. Unbuckling the belt buckle of her ski pants, she rolled them down off her hips before stepping out of them. All she wore beneath them was a pair of tight-fitting black compression shorts. With Savannah now standing exposed before me in the cool air, wearing only these meager, form-fitting garments, my heart raced faster yet. Her body was amazing! Petite and athletic, hers was a figure much too blessed to be concealed by bulky ski apparel.

“Well, are you going to take the top off the spa?” she asked, snapping me out of my trance. “Or are you just going to stand there and stare at me while I freeze?”

“Of course!” I answered, responding on command to her request. “I’m so, sorry. You just caught me a little off guard.”

“How so?” Savannah countered.

“Well… I just didn’t expect what I see.” I answered, the tables now turned regarding who was the most nervous.

“I take that as a compliment,” Savannah replied, nodding her head toward the spa cover to remind me once again of my mission.

I pulled the spa cover off and leaned it against the condo wall, then flipped a wall switch to turn on the adjacent gas fireplace for some added ambience, even though it was daytime. I’d barely removed the cover before Savannah set her glass on the edge of the spa and climbed over it in desperate search of the water's warmth. As she did, her perfect little ass brushed against me to encourage a fleeting peek before disappearing much too quickly below the water’s surface.

Intent on joining her as quickly as possible, I peeled off my ski pants to leave me in only my snug-fitting boxer briefs, except for my underlayer top that I now quickly removed as well. Stepping over the edge of the spa, there was no hiding the obvious bulge of my growing erection. Savannah’s loss of eye contact with me as I dropped into the water showed that she was just as adept at sneaking a quick peek as I was. I settled into place and pressed the button for the air jets, resulting in an immediate eruption of champagne bubbles.

Savannah took another large sip from her glass and then placed it back on the side of the spa again. Then to my utter surprised and without a word, she stood and turned to face me, allowing me an unfettered opportunity to enjoy her body with a longer look. She followed by slowly climbing onto my lap before settling back down again, her knees positioned on the seat to straddle me.

“This is MUCH better, don’t you think?” she whispered, the purring of the jets nearly obscuring her words.

“Absolutely,” I answered, stunned by this latest and unexpected development.

Savannah’s phone pinged on the side of the spa, immediately diverting our attention from one another at a most inopportune time.

Where are you at? it read, the sender's name showing as Blake.

Giving me a seductive kiss and a smile, Savannah reached across me and picked it up to reply.

Just made my way up on top, she replied with a sly smile.

The phone immediately pinged again.

OK, I’ll wait for you at the bottom, it showed.

OK, Savannah typed. I’ll try to hurry.

Savannah set the phone down again before extending her arms over my shoulders to wrap them around my neck. Her breasts hung tantalizingly close to my face as the churning water danced below them. Although the jog bra was tightly compressing them, I could see the slightest change of contour where her nipples lay beneath. Savannah’s knees supported her so that she hovered just above me, her hips lightly moving in a seductive fashion that occasionally brushed against the growing lump in my shorts.

I reached up from the bubbling water and slowly slid a finger beneath each side of Savannah’s top, tracing the underside of her breasts with my thumbs before lifting it just enough to partially expose the bottom of them. Tipping her head back, I sensed approval for me to continue. Lifting more firmly against the will of the tight elastic band, Savannah’s top suddenly sprung upward, allowing her voluptuous breasts to burst forth from their captivity into the cool mountain air. Her nipples reacted instantly, shrinking and hardening before my eyes from the effect of the light breeze running across them.

My erection had grown painfully large now, the warmth of the water, the sight of Savannah’s incredible body, and her enticing movements all working in unison to assure it. Savannah slid a hand below the water while simultaneously reaching for her drink with the other. Tracing her way down my torso, she unabashedly slid her fingers inside my waistband and wrapped them firmly around my uncomfortably restricted cock. With a gentle tug, she repositioned it vertically, allowing it rest to more comfortably in full extension above the waistband. Savannah let her open hand glide up and down its length, caressing it through the cotton barrier while she sipped her wine and blindly explored me Pressing my head forward, I extended my tongue and flicked at her erect nipples before feeling her hand squeeze my shaft tighter in response.

Wendy_Virgo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wendy_Virgo

Savannah’s phone pinged again.

I’ve been waiting here forever,” it read. What’s the holdup?

Reaching over, she set down her glass, picked it up once again and responded, I'm here.

Where? Blake answered.

At the bottom of Peak 2, Savannah quickly typed.

Ugh! came the response. I’m at Peak 3!

I’ll just stay here then, Savannah tapped. You come to me.

OK, Blake answered. It’s gonna take me about 45 min to get up and down to there.

K. C U soon, Savannah finished before returning the phone to the side of the spa yet again.

Stepping back from me to stand in the center of the spa, Savannah pulled the now limp sports top the rest of the way off. Wringing it out, she tossed it onto the floor in front of the fireplace. She followed in similar fashion with her shorts, rolling them down beneath the water until they rose helplessly to the surface where she then grabbed them and discarded them in a similar manner.

Forty-five minutes, I thought to myself. She’s sly.

Savannah motioned for me to sit up on the edge of the spa. Arising from the water, I could see her smile approvingly when her eyes confirmed her expectation of what her hand had already sensed. Grabbing my waistband, she pulled downward firmly as I lifted my buttocks in assistance. My cock popped free, standing strong and ready for her as Savannah pulled the annoying article free of my ankles and discarded it to float aimlessly behind her. I spread my knees and allowed her to move back closer to me. Anxiously grasping my cock at its base, she lowered her lips to encircle the head. Pausing, she sucked harder and harder, giving me a mere preview of what I sensed we more extensive talents.

I writhed below her desperately, craving more until finally feeling her lips relax again. In a single slow descent, she then moved cautiously downward until she had taken all I had to offer. I pulled Savannah’s head up by her hair and looked into her hungry eyes before pushing her back down again. I could sense she liked the control of my hand on her head, so I continued with increasing pace, her gasps for air growing increasingly more desperate. Sensing she needed a short break, I pushed Savannah back from me and stood to face her. Giving her a soft kiss while her breathing eased, my hands gently slid down her body ever lower, until I was able to lift her from behind each knee and tip her backward, the water cascading over her relaxed body as she did.

Savannah’s petite size along with the added buoyancy of the water allowed her to float quite effortlessly upon the churning surface. This aided our movements as I eased her backward until she was able to place her elbows on the edge of the spa to steady herself. No longer shy or nervous by any means, Savannah spread her legs wider to encourage me to move forward between them, my hands dropping below the surface to support her delicate ass as I did so. My cock rose visibly above the water’s surface standing ready and erect while Savannah’s eyes remained fixated on it, enjoying her reciprocal view of my body now and anticipating my approaching conquest of her tiny, waxed pussy.

Savannah’s phone pinged again.

Glancing over in frustration, I could see that it read Are you on the bottom?

She sure is, I thought to myself. Thrusting forward, I delayed her reply as I penetrated her, her tight pussy resisting only for a moment before succumbing. Savannah’s legs wrapped tightly around my hips in response. I pulled her back into the water to float on her back as I effortlessly glided her back and forth upon myself. Water rolled over her torso and between us on each outward stroke, the rising bubbles tickling my testicles in an incredibly pleasing way, while Savannah’s shining breasts bobbed back and forth in perfect rhythm with her body. The phone pinged again to repeat the prior unanswered text. Rolling over and breaking off our encounter momentarily, she picked it up to answer while looking out over the lift area below us.

I just was, she replied. But I was getting anxious, so I decided to try to make one last quick trip to the top since I hadn’t seen you yet. I remembered what you said earlier. I feel like testing my boundaries and exploring the back way down. Gonna take my time though, since my legs are feeling a little spent.

Savannah observed from her perch above, as Blake typed his reply standing on the ski run just below her and looking up the mountain.

I think I can see you on the lift, he replied. Are you riding solo?

No, Savannah answered as she stood and backed up before lowering herself back onto my waiting cock, biting her lip as she did. I paired up with a really nice guy who’s a part-time instructor. He says he knows the back way really well and can show me how it’s done. It’s outside my comfort level though, so I’m a little nervous. What do you think? We can meet you for a drink in the bar when we finish. I think you’d like him.

Sounds good, Blake typed as Savannah watched him turn and coast slowly down toward the lodge while continuing to text. Have fun and try not to get hurt. I love hearing you want to push your limits more and do some things that are a little riskier. Glad to see you taking that to heart! Take the back way and enjoy it!

Definitely! Savannah texted, adding a smiling emoticon.

Remember, Blake added, just keep your legs open wide and bend your knees if you’re getting tired. Take your time babe, there’s no rush. It’s great you have someone experienced to show you the way.

Thanks, baby, Savannah typed. I'm really gonna really challenge myself to do this.

Setting her phone back on the edge of the spa once more, my hands firmly gripped the top of Savannah’s shoulders.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I was ready the moment my boots came off," Savannah replied.

Easing forward through the roiling water, Savannah placed her hands on the edge of the spa, looking out over the slopes below. Moving intently behind her, I used one of my feet to broaden her stance, first pushing one foot outward followed by the other. Reaching around her body, my hands slid upward in search of Savannah’s generous breasts, her nipples rock hard from the splattering of water and wind which teased them. No more texts, no more talk. We both knew that there would be no further distractions or interruptions.

Below the swirling surface, my hips elevated in response to my lifting toes, my cock rising upward in search of its target and directed by Savannah’s slender thighs to find it. My hands dropped to her hips now in opposing action, denying her tiny frame its desired buoyancy as I thrust upward and into her decisively. Savannah groaned loudly, surely loud enough for Blake to have heard her on the trail below our perch, had he still been standing there. Still in view, but now much farther down the hill now, Savannah watched him kicking off his skis and preparing to enter the lodge.

I focused intently on Savannah’s education now, driving increasingly louder cries of surprise from her to see if her shrieks might carry far enough to turn Blake’s head. As he disappeared from our view, I knew I needed to move this woman to drier ground if we were to fully realize her mission of self-exploration. Releasing her, I reached over and turned off the jets. The surface calmed in unison with the sound of the pump which had disrupted it. Stepping up onto the bench, I climbed out of the spa, my raging erection clearly on display to anyone who might care enough to look up from below, then offered my hand to help pull Savannah out as well.

“Where are you taking me?” Savannah asked, seemingly disappointed by her premature extraction from paradise.

“Out of bounds, my dear” I replied as I led her inside, “All the naughty girls love to go OB.”

Launching her wet body into the center of the warm king-sized bed, Savannah responded confidently, “Okay, I can be a naughty girl.”

Grabbing her ankles and dragging her petite body to the edge of the mattress, I confirmed for Savannah what she already knew, “As you wish, but once you’ve taken that route, there’s no going back. You have to see it through.”

Savannah rolled onto her chest and then crawled to her knees, her head turned and her sun-kissed cheek remaining firmly pressed against the mattress. Seductively raising her tender ass higher, she whispered quietly, “Well off we go then.”

It was hard to believe that only two hours earlier I’d been following this same gorgeous ass as it swiveled its way down the mountain in front of me, only fantasizing about a moment such as this. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that those thoughts would materialize and certainly not this soon. But here we were with reality the victor. Placing the head of my tortured staff in the crease between Savannah’s curvaceous ass cheeks, I tested her reaction with a gentle bump and sensed her tension.

“Remember, knees bent and a wide comfortable stance,” I instructed while reaching into the bedside drawer for the lubrication needed for Savannah’s lesson. “Relax your body. We’re going to take it really slow and easy.”

Removing the cap from the lube, I drizzled a generous amount, watching it fall helplessly into Savannah’s gentle valley that funneled downward toward its place of need before my cock damned its further descent. Circling Savannah’s tight little spot repeatedly with my instrument, I allowed her initial trepidation to dissipate. As her nervousness eased and gave way to sensations of pleasure, I could sense her tension ease. Confident that she was now ready for more, I pressed ever so lightly against her tiny rosebud. Holding steady there against her body’s involuntary resistance, I waited patiently before easing forward just slightly more.

Savannah pushed back cautiously, controlling the growing pressure herself until I felt a sudden jolt of progress when the head of my cock slipped inside her. Savannah twitched, startled by the initial sensation of this newfound experience. I held motionless for her once again, allowing her to control our pace while I generously coated us both with additional lubrication.

With a hand on each of Savannah’s hips, I now tested her capability further with the smallest of strokes, provoking, in turn, a muted groan. Repeating again, I slowly increased the pace of my tiny thrusts, fucking her with only the head of my penis. Her hands closed tighter on the bedspread, her moaning growing audibly louder and more accepting with each motion. In reaction, I pushed deeper yet, drawing an even louder response.

Savannah was all in now. I moved in and out of her comfortably, her body now willfully accepting its new challenge rather than resisting. Slowing my hips and withdrawing, I paused momentarily before beginning a steady and purposeful downstroke to penetrate her to the limit of my ability. Now comfortable with the knowledge that we could proceed with greater abandon, I continued much less cautiously with Savannah’s education.

Savannah’s cries grew louder as her moaning turned to muffled screams, her face buried deep in the bedding. Harder and faster I thrust, leading her on her adventure out of bounds and into the thrill of the unknown. As her breathing gave way to rapid panting, I felt her quiver in my hands, her back arching and head rising to cry out with a final guttural scream before falling limp in my grip.

I slowed my motion now, ready to conclude Savannah’s first lesson, my legs equally as tired as her own. Coming to a stop deep within her, my legs buckled helplessly, my testicles tightening in unison with the deep contractions that signaled the impending delivery of my payload. Withdrawing a final time, I lay my cock to rest in the gentle valley found between the rounded hills of Savannah's perfect ass and watched it fill with the shiny white deposit of Savannah’s first OB tracks.

Dropping her gently onto the mattress, I fell to my back next to her as we recovered from the physical demands of our shared adventure, before dressing once again in the apparel that would be our alibi. Snapping on our boots and stepping outside to our waiting skis, we then clicked back into our bindings and glided casually toward the base area in the late afternoon light, where we would almost immediately remove them once again.

As we coasted the final few yards down the slope and up to the conjected rack of skis, Savannah’s head turned with a smile to say, “I loved the back way. I think I need to go out of bounds a little more often.”

Then, unexpectedly she added, “Maybe after Apres Ski we might be able to get my boyfriend to go along with us next time. I think that he needs to push his boundaries a little too.”

Published 
Written by Skeebum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments