Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She turned me into a nympho

"Attractive black lady wanted to experience a real orgasm and Kim was just that teacher"

8
4 Comments 4
25.5k Views 25.5k
7.2k words 7.2k words
                                                    SHE TURNED ME INTO A NYMPHO                                                                            pART 1        Let me tell you a little about myself first. I am a 28 year old black lady and l stand 5' 10, I weigh 115 and have long black curly hair. I have nice size breats 36 cc and sensitive perky nipples.      I come from a very liberal family with one brother and 3 sisters. I am the baby with my brother Gary being the second oldest. My family is very close and my dad totally adores the ground that my mother walks on. He is always touching her and doing some very special things for her on a daily basis. I have always said that when l marry l will be clonning my dad lol. He taught us the values of respecting people and especially our partners. Education was very important to him and he lead the path for all of us to succeed. My dad was the owner of a very prominate hard ware store in our small community in a small town in Ontario Canada.      My mom was a stay at home mom and there was never a day that the house was a mess or dinner was not on the table by 6 pm. Dinner was a time that was never missed by any of us unless we were away at school or camping which we all loved to do. Our parents were the kind that we could talk to about anything and we were never pre judged. There was one topic that we never discussed and that was pre marital sex lol.      My 3 sisters and brother married into very good relationships and l was really happy for them and at the same time very jellous. My sister in law and l had some really frank discussion's about every thing under the sun. She was like another sister for me, of which was a white girl lol. I will never forget the day that Gary invited me out for coffee and wanted my opinion as to how to tell mom and Dad. You see Gary was not going to change his relationship path but in the same breath he did not want to hurt our parents. We talked and l suggested that he bring the topic up at dinner. This is where we solved the world's problems lol.      That same night Gary opened the discussion about a friend of his that met a white girl in College and they really hit it off but his parents broke them up because they never approved of this mix relationship. I will never forget the reaction as long as l live. Dad was poring gravy on his mashed potatoes and he said. " Well son that would never happen in this house hold and by the way when are you going to bring Carol home for us to meet her" " Pass the salt please ". Gary just about fell on the floor and he said " Dad how did you know ". " Your mom and l saw the 2 of you in the park 2 weeks ago and thought that you were either dating or you often smothered your friends with kisses ". The entire table broke down in laughter and we soon got a chance to meet Carol. Well anyway l could talk to Carol about anything and yes even sex.      Now for my history: My name is Lisa and l have always had a very liberal look on life. I did really well in School and l loved going to School. I had some really good friends and l participated in all activities in School. When l graduated l went to University and l got my BA in Advertising which broght me to a large Ad agency in Toronto.      I had a very successful career going and l even bought my first house in a very nice posh neighbourhood with the help of my brother working out the details as he is a lawyer.      I had numerous sexual encounters with men. I was not loose or anything like that it is just that l have always had a very healthy sexual appetite. I dated often and l always practised safe sex. I read about pleasing men all the time and loved every thing there was to love about the chase and pursuit. The only problem that l would encounter is that l have never had an earth shattering orgasm. Oh, l have had some form of orgasm's but my men would always be fullfilled and have there orgasm and l would be left frustrated and with a soft noodle lol. There is one aspect of sex that l loved and that isa the taste of cum so all was not totally lost lol. I would never spend the entire night with my men because l always wanted my space and besides l would be left frustrated and want to bring myself to orgasm alone but that was only little shivers of excitement.      Well all of my sexual energy changed when l won the day spa treatment. I went to a wedding social and one of the door prizes was a day spa treatment with Kim at her studio.
I went up to collect my prize and in the envelope was this coupon with Kim's name and to call for an appointment.      I went home and put this coupon on my fridge and thought about it for a week and after another night of frustration decided that l should trat my self and have this spa experience. I called the number and asked for Kim. She told me to come on down. I arrived at the given time to a very posh spa. This was very upscale and l saw the prices for every thing behind the counter. There was a lot of staff mulling about doing there on thing with different clients from hair, to make up to pedicures to massages. This was full scale treatment. I was asked to sit in the outer office and Kim would be right with me.While l was waiting l was offered some liquid refreshment's, Coffe, Tea, Wine, Mixed drinks.
 


I accepted a white wine and now l was sitting Waiting for my day at the spa but l was wondering why l would come to the spa at 6 pm for a day treatment lol.      Well this tall white lady of about 40 and very attractive walked around the corner and put out her hand. " You must be Lisa" " Welcome and follow me to my office " I entered this very attractive office with a large oak desk and many photo's taken of all kinds of people in different forms of dress. She explained the nature of the photos and that some of them were taken at her get away resort in the country. She said that is a couples retreat so to speak and just another business she has in helping people to reconnect. She also said that she hosts singles retreats as well but that is just getting off the ground. I enquired as to what transpires at these retreats and she said it is a get away for people to find there inner sexuality and to just get away and relax. There is swimming, horse back riding, camping, singing, discussion's ect. She then said that she would give me a pamphlet for me and my husband. I laughed and said that l am not married. She said well l can bring my boyfriend. " No l am 100% single and loving it ( I Lied ). Oh She says " Well then the singles connection might be just up my alley "      We sat there and discussed many topics and all the while she was asking me question's about every thing under the sun. She told me that the question's were for her file and also for the exact treatment that would best suit me at the spa. She was so easy to talk with and l was feeling very comfortable with her. I felt like l was talking with Carol. We had discussion's about my sexual habits and was amazed that l had a difficult time acheiving orgasm but then she said " Well Lisa, with your looks and beauty a special trip to the spa is just what you need" With that she looked at her watch and said " Oh my goodness. It is 9 pm".      I could not beleive how late it was and with that l was getting up and asked when l should come for my treat ment. " She said Lisa, wait a minute, if you have time lets get out of here and talk some more." I had nothing planned and it was Friday night so what the heck. " Sure where should l meet you. No No , park your car in the under ground lot and come with me. I agreed and took the parking pass and then went to get my car. The entire spa was empty and every one had gone except for one distinguished male at the front counter. I left and when l parked the car and returned the front of the spa was closed. I was a little confused and then this limo pulled up and the same distinguished man got out and opened the door for me. His name was Jack. I got inside and there was Kim sitting and handing me some wine. I laughed and said that l liked the way that she travelled. We drove for about 15 minutes and then got out at a very nice yaght club. We entered and l followed right to the deck and sat next to the railing over looking the watere and all the boats. I was amazed and every person knew Kim and to my surprise l even had 3 clients there. We chatted and one glass lead to another to another and l was getting tipsy.      We left and Kim offered to have me spend the night at her place but l kindly refused and then she said " OK l will have Jack drop you off at home and the next day she would make arrangements to have my car returned to me. I agreed and we ended the evening with a hand shake.      The next day l slept in until 11 and then got up feeling a little like a butterfly and could not under stand why. I am turned on by good conversation though and then l became a little embarrassed that l revealed so much of my life to a complete stranger. Just then my door bell rang and it was Jack and another good looking man. Thewy had brought my car back and it was washed and waxed. I was impressed and then Jack handed me an envelop and said that it was from Kim.      I thanked them and when l  closed the door l read the note: Dear Kim:      I really enjoyed the time that we had together and would like to make you a special offer. Rather then a day at the spa l would like you to be my guest at my ranch for 4 days for a compete and total retreat. This would include a full make over and all the special things that l do for singles and couples. You would not have to pack any thing as l will have every thing that you would need from clothes to lounge wear and all the ammenities. Jack will pick you up this Friday at 3 p.m. and being that it is the long weekend you will be returned safe and sound on Tuesday at 11 p.m.
If you can not make it please give me a call on my private numer --------- and maybe we can rescedule. There will be no cost to you but the only thing that you will have to bring is an open mind and be preparred for a life changing experience. Sincerley Kim      I folded the letter and opened the brochure of her ranch. Wow this place had every thing. Trails, horses, sauna, large king sized rooms, swimming pool, lake, paddle boats, Every thing.      I thought about this all day and then l decided that l had some holliday time comming and thought what the heck so on Monday l requested 3 days off and received them. Friday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I then phoned Mom and Dad and told them about this retreat l was going to and l would not be home for the long week end. Dad Jokingly said that would be fine but if there is a wedding he had better be invited lol.      I was getting really excited and l phoned Kim up on Tuesday. She said " Oh no don't tell me that you are turning me down" I laughed and said no just the opposite. I booked the days off and wanted to let her know that l would be waiting. She then suggested that we leave on Thursday night and l readily agreed.      Work was a chore for the next couple of days but thursday at 5 pm and l am at home in the shower getting ready to be picked up by Jack in one hour. This was feeling like a first date for me and to my surprise l was getting wet and could not understand why. To  top it all off l was not even going to get laid lol.      Well l did wear ny sexy white undies with a tank top and shorts and sandles. I did not know what else to bring so l threw in some under wear and enough for each day. I did not pack any bra or socks as l do not wear any in the summer lol. At 6 p.m. Jack pulled up to the front of the house and l walked to the stretch limo. I am sure the neighbours thought that l had won a lottery lol. Jack had the door opened and to my surprise Kim was not there. Jack said that there was a dvd in the player and that Kim was at the ranch but she wanted you to watch the dvd as we drive out. The trip would take about 90 minutes and to help myself to the bar.      I got in and opened the bar and decided on a ginger ale just so l would not be intoxicated when l arrived lol.
I turned on the dvd player and there was a short intro from Kim but a generic one and then a tour of the ranch. There was also an intro of all the staff and what there duties were from Massage therapist to pedicure to hair to make up and even a riding instructor lol. This was a very romantic spot for couples l thought to myself and what a way to get away and unwind.      We finally arrived and when Jack opened my door l was awe struck. The randch was in the middle of a very secluded wooded area and every thing was made of logs. The main house was huge and also made of logs. I was then escourted to my room and told that once l changed and was ready to meet Kim out at the stables.      I laughed to myself and thought what am l going to change into as l brought nothing with me lol. I closed the door and when l turned around there was a huge 4 poster bed with a full wet bar. On the bed was this satin Komono and a note. It was a welcome note from Kim and she said that the Komono is really comfortable and that is the attire for the weekend. I proceeded to change and put this thing on. It felt so good on my skin and felt so wonderfull but it also felt like l was naked lol.My nipples were erect and now l was a little embarrassed but hey, it is not the first time l went out with erect nipples lol.       I left the room and went outside and followed the sighns to the stables. There was kim grooming one of her horses and also wearing a komono and she looked fantastic. She came over and gave me a hug but this was not your usual kind of hug. It felt like naked woman to naked woman and really felt weird. I erased those thoughts right away because l did not want her to think l was a freak or any thing and l had never thought of another woman sexually before. We chatted some and then she said that we will go for a ride before dinner so she could show me the ranch.      We rode and it felt so neat to be riding a horse with this komono on and l was getting wet as we were riding. We stopped at this huge pond surrounded by rocks and trees and we got off the horses and walked a bit and chatted. Kim informed me that this was no ordinary pond as all of her guests usually go skinny dipping here. I said....with other people around. Kim laughed and said " Yes silly...This is a free experience for couples and singles" She said " there is so much sexual energy here that every thing is so natural "      Well look at the time lets get back and have some dinner and then we can sit by the fire.      After dinner we went out side and there was a nice fire burning in the open pit. We sat by the logs and a waiter came out with no shirt and very tight shorts with our drinks. He was very attractive and that is one thing l noticed about every one here was there appearance and hospitality. I was really impressed that Kim had such a successful business and this is when she informed me about this being a dream of her husband's before he died so she used the inherritance and built up this empire.      She told me that she was an over sexed widow that gets turned on by the littlest thing and acts on it lol. Yes she does lead a very sexually active life style but this week end was not about her but about me and for me to enjoy and just go with whatever life has to offer and with that she just winked and said that the total experience starts in the morning.      The night just flew by and before l knew it it was 3 in the morning and l was a little tipsy lol. Kim asked Hank our waiter to help me to my room and then she said that we would start at noon hour to morrow. Hank was very strong and when he was leading me to my room l just wanted to rip off his shorts and jump his bones but l thought better of this. He kept calling me miss Lisa and he helped me to my room tucked me into my bed and leaned over and gave me a kiss on my fore head and said " nite nite "      I was just getting ready to doze off when l could hear faint moans comming from the next room. I did not know Kim was in the next room but also l did not know that she had sex with staff lol. The moans were steady and some got pretty loud. This was a long episode and this guy must be a very experienced lover just by the sounds she was making. I was getting jellous and now wishing Hank had stayed and looked after me lol. This was a long episode and l have never had a sexual experience last that long. This went on and on and she was getting louder and l could now here " this is it my gooooooooddddddddddd yes yes l'm cumming.      L was starting to move around and wake up to the sun in the window and noticed some one in my room. It was a chineese maid and she was short and very attractive. Good morning my Lisa my name is Saki and l have drawn your bath for you and Saki will wash you for you. I said that is ok but l will have my own bath but thank you.      You are very beautifull and Saki would like to wash you but if you do not want Saki to wash you then Saki will leave.
She then said Misstress Kim has some one come to see you in 20 minutes and you have a new komono in the rest room. Then Saki left.      I got into this nice bubble bath surrounded by candles and relaxed. There was soft music playing and l felt like Alice in Wonderland. I then heard a knock at the door and then some one entered the room. I was Sarah and she was here to give me a pedicure and manicure and that l did not have to get out of the tub as she could do it right here.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

     I thought about what Kim had said and that was to go with the flow. Sure l said. Sarah set this silver tray up in the bath and worked on my hands. It felt wonderfull to be pampered like this and l just layed back and closed my eyes and let Sarah do her magic. Every now and then she would let some water out of the tub and put more warm water in and l was a very good pupil and did not move. When she was done with my hands she removed the tray and inserted a new tray for my feet. I just layed back and let her do her magic. This is the first time l have ever had a pedicure done and it did feel a little strange but l do have sexy feet so l have been told. This whole experience lasted about one hour and then Sarah said " Theree you go now you are done and then l opened my eyes and there was Kim standing at the door way and she said my are you a thing of beauty. Just then did l realized that there was no more suds and l was totally exposed. I tried to cover up but Kim said " Don't be silly, you don't have anything that we don't have and my god girl you are beautifull and l am sure your men friends are in awe of you. I laughed and then Kim handed me a towel and said that newxt would be my hair and then we will fit you into a dress with all the accessories and head out on the town with a new you. I got out of the tub and dried off and put on my new komono but this time l did not wear any panties and did not realize it until l was outside at the pool. I giggled to myself but l thought " hey l will just let myself go"
   
  Kim introduced me to Andre and that he was going to do my hair after lunch by the pool. Kim told me that the plan for to night was to go out dancing and get me to drool over us lol. I thought she would not need to do much as she was a perfect catch lol.      Well Andre arrived and escourted me to the hair parlor and proceeded to give me a shampoo and style and when this was completed in about an hour then Saki came in and did my make up. They would not let me see but when trhe moment arrived Sake turned me around for the mirror and l was awe struck. I was one gorgeous looking black chic and the hair was magnifficent the way it was layered and it had so much life to it. I was turned on looking atr myself lol.      Kim entered the room and she was send me lots of praises and saying if men did not get hard dancing with me then they must be gay lol. She then escourted me to another room and there were gowns for me to try on. This is when l realized again l had no panties on and Kim sat on the bench while l was going to try on these gowns. I then told her of my nakedness under my komono and she said " Don't be shy girl and as a matter of fact this is better with no panty lines." If it would make me feel more comfortable she would take hers off too and l said no that is ok. I tried on 5 dresses and each one was very sexy, revealing and short lol.      I settled on a black one but l told Kim with my lenght l had better be carefull as to how l sit and we both laughed.      We left in the Limo and Kim was dressed to the nines and also in a very revealing dress. We talked about men and that it had been way too long since she has had a good man. I thought to myself that it was less than 24 hours ago but said nothing.      We arrived at this 5 star hotel and went to 20 floor to the dinning room and had a really enjoyable dinner with music and wine. It was now near 10 p.m. when we left and went down the hall to a lounge with a live band. The room was filling up but there was a booth which was reserved for us. We took our seats and before long after some conversation we were getting free drinks sent to us. Kim told the waiter to take them back to the guys that bought them and said that if they wanted to buy us a drink the3y had better do it in person.      I was really feeling sexy and horney and all l wanted for this to be the perfect night was to have really good sex lol. These 2 guys came over and joined us and they were attractive and very good conversationalists. We laughed and danced and flirted and yes l mean flirted. Craig and l were dancing and l could see Kim at the table writing her number on a peice of paper and handing it to Dave. A slow song started and Craig pulled me into him and we danced really close. I could feel his erection and at that moment l wanted it so bad. He was rubbing my clit with and did not know that the only thing stopping entry was a peice of satin from the dress lol. He was kissing my sensitive neck and stroking my shoulder and back. It has been so long for me to be in a man's arms and l was dripping wet lol.      The song ended and we returned to our table to see Kim and Dave enjoying a deep kiss. I could tell that Kim was stroking Dave's penus under the table. When we sat down they had stopped and just then l felt Craig's hand on my leg. I jumped a little because he was so close to my naked pussey and l did not want my secret out and also l was so wet. I quickly excussed myself and said l had to use the ladies room. Kim got up too and joined me. I used one of the stalls and wow was l dripping wet. I told Kim this and she said that we should leave soon. I was really disappointed because l wanted to get laid in the worst way. I said ok what ever she wanted. She then said that Craig and Dave are going to join us at the ranch in a couple of days.       We gave the guys a kiss good bye and then left. I was so horney and on the drive back to the ranch we talked about the guys. Kim started to laugh and said that Dave should be fine until Sunday because she looked after him at the table. I said " what do you mean you looked after hime " She said that he was so frisky and horney for me that he could not wait until Sunday." I reached under the table and said well that can be looked after right now and l unzipped him and gave him a hand job and he came in no time at all lol. She then said that she licked her hand and said Dave " whatever nutrients that you are using don't stop because you taste wonderfull. I was jellous because l was wanting some of that right now lol.      We got back to the ranch and she informed me to get a good night's sleep because Saturday was a day of transformation. I went to my room and the same thing started all over again. The moaning and groaning and the intense orgasm and l am wondering if she has a built in stud service lol.      The next morning arrived and the same thing was happening. I was being woken up to Saki and this time she got me out of bed and led me naked to the bath. Saki wash you now get in the tub. I laughed and said yes mam.      She covered every square inch of my body but not in a sexual way. When she reached my bush she said " Oh my miss Lisa, You need a Saki hair cut " I did not know what she meant but l said that would be ok maybe later.      She handed me a new komono and said that Misstress Kim was by the pool waiting for me for Brunch. I arrived at the pool and all l thought about was her jerk off session with Dave and getting laid when she got home lol. I thought if l got that much action l would walk like l was riding a horse and l would have a 24 hour smile on lol.      It was now one in the afternoon and she said that things would get underway around 3 . We talked at length and she asked me if l ever smoked weed lol. I told her l experimented in Univerrsity but had not in about 5 years. I did not tell her this but weed made me really horney. Just then she pulled out two joints and said this is for after the ride. We went to the stables and then went on a 2 hour ride of the ranch. When we returned she said to meet her at the pool after we have a quick shower. 20 minutes later l was at the pool. Kim gave me a glass of wine and said that l was about to enter a world that l have never experienced before. She told me to be very open minded and go with the flow and that l will enjoy the total massage experience. I did not know what she meant but l was game and totally comfortable with her and her staff. We  then smoked the 2 joints and this was powerfull weed. I was so light headed and really high. I must say that it was a good thing thewre was no man present and l told Kim this . She laughed and said " Yes this is good stuff and maybe there doesn't need to be a man present for enjoyment. " Then she slapped my knee and said om it is time. She rand a bell and Saki came over to us.      Yes mistress. Could you please take lisa into the massage room and get her settled. " Yes Maa'm"      " You come with me " and l followed a little tipsy and really stoned and we entered a room that was only lit by candles. There was a large very shallow pool about 3 foot deep In the middle of the pool was a massage table with stirrups and straps. this table was susspended by the rafters and there were peddles all over the water. Saki picked up a remote control and guided the table over to the side. Saki came over to me and very sensually removed my komono. I have never felt this before. I was actually getting wet and horney by another woman's touch. I started to say some thing and she touched my lips as to say this room is very sacred and we do not speak in it unless it is our mistress. She put a blind fold on me and then put a set of head phones on me. There was music playing and it was very erotic and sensual music. Then the music muted and l could hear Saki saying " Test test can you hear me Miss Lisa " nod your head if you can ". I nodded. Good now feel this button l am putting in you hand. I nodded. Good now push the button. Good it works fine. Now l am going to lay you on your stomach. She helped me to lay on my stomach and she put my feet in the stirrups. Then l could feel me moving over the water and the music was playing again. I layed there for about 5 minutes and then l heard some one in the water. The music muted again and the voice was Kim. Lisa you look wonderfull and l am going to give you a total massage. If at any time just press the button and l will stop. Any time that l want to communicate l will mute the music and speak with you and if there is anything that you need just push the button. I nodded ok.      The music started again and now l could feel Kim's fingers on my shoulders. She had a magical touch. Her massage of my shoulers and back was very soothing. She was now rubbing my bum and legs and l could feel the stirups slowly spreading and the waves from the water was gently splashing into my open and vulnerable pussey. Her hands never came in direct contact with my pussey but they were ever so close. Like she was teasing me and her massage on my legs and inner theigh's was very thorough. I actually think she was teasing me and if it were not for the music l think that l was getting really horney. I think l was actually squirming. When her index finger would go up my crack of my bum l could feel her at my anus. This has never happened to me before and l did not think l had any sexual energy there. I know that l was wet and not from the water but l did not want to reveal that another woman was turning me on. She spent an extra amount of time on my lower half and l did not complain one little bit lol. Then she stopped and l could feel the table moving again. She now muted the music and said in the mic. I am going to help you up now and turn you on your back and with that she helped me to my feet but was l ever weak and satisfied. I stumbled a bit and she held me close and this is when l felt her firm breasts against mine and her naked ness felt wonderfull. She layed me down and this time she secured my arms over my head and secured my waist to the table and then secured my ankles to the stirrups. Now she placed me back over the water but this time she lowered the table into the water and only my head was elevated. She turned on the jets of the pool and l could feel me legs spreading from the stirrups. I was totally spread eagled and the table was moving so that one jet was shooting water right into my pussey. She muted the music and said that she was going to leave me for a few minutes to soak in the pool and enjoy the jets. The water felt so good and l have nevere felt such an experience before. I started to shake a little like l was having a mini orgasm but then the jets quit to my dis beleif. The table was being raised now and l was out of the pool and on dry land again but feeling chilly. Then l could feel warm towels covering my body and now there was Kim's fingers on my shoulders again but some one was drying off my body. We were not alone but l did not care.      Then the music muted again and Kim said that Saki was going to give me a hair cut and give my pussey total exposure. I thought about the button then l said to myself " What the hell lets have the whole nine yards."      I could now feel Kims hands on my breasts and she was treating each one ever so softly and using both hands on one at a time. She would start at the base and work up to the nipple and play with the nipple a bit and then start all over again. I could feel cream on my pussey and then a razor going through it. The whole experience felt so wonderfull. Now there was another set of soft hands on the other breast and both were being worked on together. I was so horney and l was worried that Saki would notice


Now there was another set of soft hands on the other breast and both were being worked on together. I was so horney and l was worried that Saki would notice that l was dripping down there. Now Kim had moved down to my tummey and her touch felt so dam good. The other set of hands were still teasing each breast and my nipple. The music was so sensual and now l felt a warm cloth on my naked pussey. Saki was done or so l thought. Saki had moved to the head of the table and was gently rubbing my arms. As this was taking place the stirrups were moving and the table was raising a little. Now my legs were spread further and my knees were up into my belley button. Kim had moved between my legs and she was teasing my theigh's with slow gentle strokes. Saki slowed down her strokes and the person rubbing my breasts came to a complete stop and now her lips were gently licking each nipple. I have never had any kind of group activity before and had never been touched this way by another woman. The head phones were slipped off my head and the person kissing my breasts whispered in my ear. You have such beautifull breast and now you are about to experience some thing that we all have gone through. Let yourself go and enjoy each second. Do not hold back and after she said that she gave me a deep and sensual kiss and to my surprise l responded and then it happened. All l could feel now was a set of female fingers stroking the lips of my pussey and my juices were running down to the crack of my ass. Her teasing was getting me so wet but most of all l was getting shivers and l could feel my clit getting bigger. This experience was all new to me. Sarah was stille kissing me and stroking my nipples and now l felt a naked Saki straddle my hand and my fingers instinctively started to stroke her wet and naked pussey. I could not concentrate and something was building up inside of me and l stopped kissing Sarah and stopped stroking Saki and l was shivering and shaking. There was little whimper sounds comming out of my mouth that l have never done before. Saki got off my hand and went to one breast and Sarah had the other and in unison they were both stroking each one and then l felt this soft tounge on my clit and teasing it very softly. She was so slow and l was leaking body fluids like l have never experienced before. There was no stopping this orgasm that was racing through my body but my actions did not change her pace. She would lick my clit and then down the one side to my raised anus and back up the other side and she did this over and over again but very slowly. Now l know why l was secured because the first orgasm him me like a rock and l screamed out and was shakking but she was so slow and deliberate in her action's. I convulsed and shook and l just kept cumming. When l calmed down a bit she started to use a little  more pressure and she inserted a finger into my pussey and was rubbing my g spot which l never new l had lol. This time she was licking my clit and every now and then she would suck on it. She was bringing me to another climax and this one was stronger than the first. I could actually feel myself squirt and she just kept on sucking and playing. I shook and shaked and the tremors were out of this world. I have never experienced anything like this before. When l calmed down a bit she moved up and the girls moved aside and she now gave me a kiss like no other and l could feel my juices on her tounge. Then l felt another pair of lips on my pussey and she was also very good. As l was kissing Kim l had another orgasm and l was whimpering into her mouth. Then there was another set of lips on me and this time she was a little rougher and again l shook to another orgasm but this one was really strong. I had tears running down my face and l was into another world. My body has never in all my life experienced such a thing. Then the lips left me and now l felt some thing insert into my pussey. I could feel a little weight on me and l knew l was being fucked and with this Kim raised up and took off my blind fold and l saw thew 3 ladies and there was Jack fucking me and my goodness it felt good and he knew what he was doing. With there touching and his fucking l reached my first orgasm through intercourse and my wall contracted around him and tried to suck him into my world. He then pulled out and brought his penus to my lips and l sucked and licked him to orgasm and he shot a full load into my mouth. I was totally satisfied and shaking like no to morrow. I had cum dripping down the side of my face and to my surprise Jack leaned over and licked it off me and then gave me a deep kiss. I was spent. Kim asked how l was doing and l looked into her eyes and said , " I want to do that to you and return the gift." Kim laughed and said later like in maybe an hour but first lets all go to my room and rest.
 
To be continued :
Published 
Written by nightgirl45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments