Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ski Trip

"How Jasmine lost her virginity on a skiing trip"

10
4 Comments 4
16.1k Views 16.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I waited until Hannah was fast asleep, and slipped out from underneath the duvet. My heart was racing and my stomach was in knots. I went into the bathroom and turned on the light, hoping the brightness wouldn’t escape underneath the door and wake her up. I slipped out of my comfy panda pyjamas, and pulled on the sexiest underwear I’d brought with me. Considering I was on a school skiing trip in Italy, the choice wasn’t vast. I managed to find lacy French knickers and matching black bra.

I took a deep breath and looked in the floor-length mirror. I’d spent ages in the shower that evening, to the annoyance of Hannah, shaving until I was smooth all over. I ran my hand down the front of my lacy French knickers and checked I’d removed all of the hair. My 34DD boobs were pushed together in my bra, and my cleavage looked impressive enough. I brushed out my long dark wavy hair, choosing to leave it down rather than tie it up. After a quick moisturise with coconut oil and a squirt of perfume, I pulled on some skinny jeans and a hoodie, and turned out the light.

Hannah’s light snoring confirmed she was definitely asleep, so I got on my shoes, grabbed the room key card, and crept out onto the hallway. It was definitely risky, although I was pretty sure the teachers would be fast asleep at one A.M.. His room was three floors above mine, so I pressed for the lift and took it to the seventh floor. I had last minute doubts; did I really want to lose my virginity now? What would happen if I was found out of my room in the middle of the night? Girls my age (sixteen years and nine months) didn’t seem to have this problem. Most of my friends, and girls in my year, had already lost it. Why did I have a problem with it? I shook myself, and told myself to get a grip. I’d wanted to do this for most of the year. I couldn’t believe he actually wanted to do it with me. He was older, and much more experienced.

I tapped lightly on Room seven-one-four, and smiled when he opened the door in a pair of tight fitting boxer shorts.

“You came,” he smiled. “I didn’t think you would.”

I walked inside nervously, and closed the door behind me. He looked gorgeous, and I began to wonder if he was out of my league. He was around six foot four, muscular and toned, with shaved dark hair and big brown eyes. He was stubbly, and had perfect white teeth.

He pushed me gently against the door, and he towered above me. I’m only five foot two. He kissed me, softly at first, and then it became much more passionate as his tongue began exploring my mouth. I’d never been kissed like that before. He took my hand in his and led me over to his large double bed. We fell onto it, and continued kissing. He slid his hand up the back of my top, and he un-clipped my bra. Danny lifted the hoodie over my head and began kneading my large, firm breasts. He rubbed and played with them while we kissed.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

I nodded and reached down to rub the large bulge forming in his boxers. I traced my fingers across it and began massaging it. He moaned softly, and broke our kiss. He began kissing my neck, and then kissed down to my chest. He ran his tongue over my small pink nipples in turn; they were hard within seconds. He began sucking, nibbling and biting them, whilst I continued tracing my hand over his bulge. When his hand traced down my stomach, my body shivered. He stroked the insides of my thighs, and I moaned softly.

“Do you like that?” he whispered. “Where would you like my hand to go?”

“I don’t know,” I replied nervously. “Where do you want to put it?”

“Here,” he replied, sliding his hand into my lacy panties. He ran a finger up and down my lips, feeling my wetness. “That feels so good. I love shaved.”

I parted my thighs, allowing his hand to move between my legs more easily. I was lying on my back with my thighs apart, and he was kneeling beside me, his mouth back on my nipples with his hand inside my soaked knickers.

Now, I have no idea why I was so nervous. Feeling all of those things for the first time was amazing, and it gave me the appetite I have today for fucking.

Whilst he rubbed my clit in circles, I slid my hand into his boxers and pulled out his cock, which was solid and thick. It was the first cock I’d ever seen, and obviously, at the time, it was the biggest I’d ever seen. It was around eight inches and extremely thick. I immediately worried it wouldn’t fit inside me. I began stroking him, rubbing his pre-cum around his shaft so it slid between my hand more easily.

“Take it in your mouth,” he said, lying down next to me and stopping the attention he’d been giving to my nipples and clit.

meliisa_cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
meliisa_cooper

“I want you to suck me.”

I knelt up and pulled his boxers off completely, then bent my head and began swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. His hands ran through my hair, and his breathing deepened as I traced my tongue all over his shaft, teasing him. I used one hand to gently stroke his balls, and then wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. I began sucking him, sliding my lips up and down his shaft, and rolling my tongue around the head. I was surprised at how easy I found it. He stroked my hair and his breathing quickened. Every so often, he’d moan and tell me to keep going. I quickened my pace and sucked him harder and faster, taking more of his cock into my warm, wet mouth. I used one hand to stroke him and the other to massage his heavy balls.

“Mmm, faster,” he moaned. “I want to cum in your mouth.” I wasn’t sure I liked the idea of that, but wanting to please him, and not wanting him to think I was a rubbish fuck (although he knew I was a virgin), I continued sucking him. Suddenly, I felt his balls tighten, and his cock began to spasm in my mouth. He groaned loudly as he shot his sticky load into my mouth. I swallowed quickly, finding I quite liked the taste, and it felt very naughty too, which was a turn-on.

“Your turn,” he said. He pushed me back and moved down the bed to kneel between my thighs. He pulled down my panties, and tossed them onto the floor. His tongue found my clit and he began licking it, causing me to thrust my hips forward and moan loudly. He traced a finger up and down my lips, and then he nudged it inside my tight hole. I gasped as he entered me, not all the way at first, just a little at a time, sliding it in and out. Each time he slid it back inside, he went further, until finally it filled me. He added a second finger and began fucking me with them as he licked at my clit.

“You’re so tight,” he moaned, pausing from licking my clit to speak. “Do you like it?”

“Yeah,” I moaned. “Please don’t stop.”

He continued licking my clit and fucking me with two fingers. It didn’t take me long to orgasm, and I did so loudly, moaning and writhing around on the bed. I’d only ever masturbated by rubbing my clit, and had never felt anything inside my pussy before. We lay side by side, kissing until his cock became erect and hard again.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

I nodded, and he moved to kneel between my spread thighs. He reached across to the bedside table, and took off a condom. He ripped it open and rolled it over his cock. He used his thumb to rub my clit, and he pressed his cock against my pussy. He nudged it inside slowly, and I gasped loudly as he entered me.

“Are you okay? Shall I stop?” he asked.

“No, just do it,” I replied, shaking my head.

He groaned as he nudged it further inside, and I felt it push against and break my hymen. I shouted out and felt my eyes fill with tears. He slid back out and then pushed inside again. After a while, it began to feel good, and he slid in and out, as I pushed my hips up to meet his thrusts. He used one hand to massage my tits in turn, and the other held onto my hip.

“You’re so tight,” he gasped, building up his pace and fucking me a little harder.

“It feels so good,” I moaned, breathing more rapidly.

“Get on top, ride my cock,” he directed, pulling out of my soaked pussy.

I straddled his lap and slid down his cock slowly; he held onto my hips and pulled me down. It was a little awkward at first until I got used to it, but soon I began bouncing on his cock hard and fast. My juices were dribbling down his shaft, but it still felt incredibly tight. After riding him for a while, we switched positions. I got onto my hands and knees, and he entered me from behind. He began fucking me slowly, but sped up, and fucked me harder and faster. His fingers found my clit, and he rubbed it in circles.

“Don’t stop,” I gasped. “I’m so close to cumming.”

“God, Jasmine, you’re so tight. I’m close too,” he replied.

He slid into my pussy with much more force, and we both began to orgasm. He groaned as he shot his load into the condom, and I gasped as I came around his cock. We collapsed onto the bed and lay breathless, side by side.

“That was amazing,” he said.

“It was,” I replied, tracing my hand over my soaking wet, throbbing pussy.

“So, am I as good at teaching fucking as I am at teaching geography?”

“You certainly are, Mr Sawyer,” I replied, looking at his cock, which was beginning to harden again.

Published 
Written by jasmine89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments