Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Thomas

"Long-Time friends discover love and passion in Denali National Park"

10
3 Comments 3
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I lie there, listening to the soft sounds of my best friend’s breathing. I’m thinking about the events of the past week and debating with myself. You see, I’m in love with him. Have been, for over twelve years. At one point, years ago, he reciprocated my feelings, but, we never acted on them. Now, we are together for the first time in years and all of those old feelings are resurfacing.

Thomas and I met when we were teenagers. For me, it was an instant attraction. Being only fifteen, there was nothing romantic or sexual, I was just intrigued by the tall, very different boy I had just met. We quickly struck up a friendship. Unfortunately, my parents moved across the country soon after and Thomas graduated and joined the military.

Despite the distance and obstacles, we remained close, with emails and phone calls. He came to visit a few times over the years for short periods, but we never spent a substantial amount of time together.

Over the years, romantic feelings had begun to arise, but Thomas is a strict Catholic and I was raised Baptist and we let our faiths prevent us from acting on our feelings. I quickly moved on, dating other men and eventually getting married.

Thomas never dated and never had any real relationships. He remained a virgin at thirty, a fact which I consistently teased him about, but secretly admired. I had given my virginity, as so many do, to someone who did not love, care for or respect me and regretted it.

After eight years of marriage, my relationship with my husband fell apart and we decided to divorce. I was in graduate school and emotionally drained. Thomas had recently been stationed in Alaska and I decided that a visit was just the thing to help me relax and recover from the past year. Thomas had asked me several times to visit him at his various duty stations, but, my husband would never agree. Now was my chance to see my friend!

I was a little nervous about seeing him for the first time after years of only phone calls. However, after an initial awkwardness, things were fine. Thomas had taken a week off from work and planned a wonderful tour of Alaska. After a week of sightseeing in some of the most beautiful places I had ever seen I had finally begun to let go of the hurt, anger and disappointment I had been feeling and relax.

For our final destination, we were driving to visit some of Thomas’ family in Fairbanks. After a long day on the road, we planned to find a cheap hotel and settle in for the night. However, cheap hotels were not to be found and, after searching, the only place available was a chalet in Denali National Park.

Thomas got us a room with two beds and we quickly collapsed on our respective beds, exhausted. After a time, Thomas mentioned that his shoulders were bothering him. I’m trained in massage and I offered to work on his shoulders. He came over to my bed and I massaged his shoulders. He then offered to reciprocate with a foot rub.

After some initial hesitation, I agreed, trusting that his motives were innocent. He began to rub my foot, taking care to massage each toe and work out all of the accumulated soreness from our week of hiking and touring. As he moved to my ankles and eventually my calves, I found myself getting turned on. I tried to ignore my rapidly rising pulse and increased breathing and not allow Thomas to see the effect he was having on me with his talented hands. Despite my efforts, Thomas seemed to sense my feelings and quickly removed his hands and retreated to his bed. We said our good nights and turned out the light.

Now here I was, wide awake and increasingly aroused, thinking about the attractive man only feet from my bed. I wanted him, that was for sure, but I cherished our friendship and didn’t want anything to ruin it. I also respected his deep commitment to his faith. And, I had no idea if he felt the same way about me. To make a move or not? I went back and forth with myself.

Finally, I just decided to take a leap. If he turned me down, I would tell him to forget it ever happened. I sat up on one elbow and peered through the dark. I tried to speak, but couldn’t find my voice. I had no plan.

At last, I said, “Why don’t you come sleep in this bed?”

I was in the larger of the two beds and if he said no, I could play it off as if offering the larger bed to the taller person. I waited for a response.

Finally, Thomas replied, “If I come over there, we won’t just be sleeping, will we?”

This was the moment of truth. Now or never!

“Nooooo…”, I breathed.

The word hung like smoke in the air. I waited, breath held. No response.

“Oh great, now I’ve done it”, I thought.

I prepared myself for a lecture on chastity or how he only wanted friendship. Instead, I heard movement and could just make out his form sitting on the edge of the bed in the moonlight. After a few seconds that seemed like hours, he let out a long sigh and moved across the room to kneel beside my bed. I didn’t think, didn’t speak. I took his head in my hands. His head was down, but I pulled his chin up and forced his mouth to my lips. We hung there, suspended, not moving and suddenly his arms wrapped around my neck and he was kissing me fiercely. I kissed him back. Our tongues met and the taste of his mouth was delicious.

“Oh, he’s so good”, I thought.

Where did he learn to kiss like this? Our kiss continued until I realized he was still kneeling on the floor.

Alexisweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexisweets

I pulled him onto the bed. Years of pent up passion came spilling to the surface and I wanted him more than I had ever wanted anything.

I drank him up, kissing and licking his face. I licked and nipped at the corners of his mouth, dragging my hot tongue across his cheeks and down to his earlobe. I sucked it in, swirling it in my mouth and then licked up and around his ear, soaking it in saliva and then blowing on it gently. The soft current of air dragged a gasp from him and I smiled to myself, happily discovering that he was enjoying what I was doing.

Coming up for air, I discovered I was now straddling him. I also realized that we were both fully clothed. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it onto the floor. For modesty’s sake, I had worn a sports bra to bed. I hoped that removing my shirt had given Thomas the hint that I wanted to get naked, but his hands remained firmly on my waist. I grabbed them and placed them on my breasts, hoping he would get the hint.

“I don’t know what I’m doing”, he whispered reluctantly.

I smiled, and pulled off my bra. He grabbed my breasts a little more firmly, but that was all. I leaned forward, kissing him, and then pulled his mouth to my nipple. He sucked it in and I moaned. His fingers gripping my other breast found my nipple and began rubbing it. I was in heaven!

“Oh, I’m soooo wet”, I moaned, feeling the juices coating my pussy.

“Are you?” he breathed.

I laughed that he sounded so surprised. Apparently, he still was unaware of the effect he was having on me. I tugged his shirt over his head and felt myself get even wetter at the sight of his bare chest.

“Let me show you”, I said.

I removed his hand from my breast and moved it slowly down my waist and into my shorts. We both gasped when his fingers brushed my sopping wet pussy lips.

“Do you like that?”, I whispered.

“Oh yeaaaahhh” he breathed and leaned up to kiss me, moving his fingers up and down my slit.

My shorts and panties prevented him from moving much and I slipped sideways off of him to shimmy out of them. I ground myself onto his thigh and worked my fingers under the waistband of his shorts. I let my hands slide down to cup his ass cheeks. His ass had been teasing me in his jeans all week and squeezing it now, I was not disappointed.

I slowly began to peel his shorts down, kissing and licking his neck. His mouth found mine and there was his amazing tongue again. I so wanted to look at the cock I had fantasized about for years, but I also didn’t want to break the intense kiss. I moved my hands slowly up his thighs until I found his scrotum. I fondled it for a moment, letting Thomas get used to being touched intimately and then, when I could restrain myself no longer, I moved my hands up and onto his shaft.

For the second time that night, I was not disappointed and I moaned my appreciation into his mouth. It felt so hard and thick in my hand as I circled the head with my palm. I slowly began moving my hand up and down the shaft, reveling in the feel of velvet coated steel. I agitated my pussy on his thigh, smearing my juices, as my hand traveled up and down his shaft, faster and faster.

I couldn’t take it any longer. I needed him inside me more than I had ever needed anything before. I straddled him again, and began rubbing his cock up and down my slit until soon it was glistening wet from his precum and mine. I eased it into position and Thomas gave a slight thrust with his hips. Suddenly, I was overcome with doubt. I let go of his cock and sat up a bit.

I asked, “Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop. You’re still a virgin.”

“I know”, he replied and answered by thrusting his hips into me.

I moved myself into position over his cock and slowly eased it between my lips. I gave him one last questioning glance before he thrust upwards and entered me completely. The sudden distension and overwhelming pleasure was too much and I came instantly. As I came down, Thomas, oblivious to my ecstasy and clearly nervous, said again,

“I don’t know what to do.”

“Just fuck me”, I replied.

He did just that, thrusting upward and filling me over and over again. I had never felt such intense pleasure. His cock filled me perfectly in ways I had never been filled before, his head rubbing my cervix, each thrust building tension until I came, over and over again, crying out my pleasure. Thomas wrapped his arms around my back and sat up, maneuvering me so that I sat in his lap, still thrusting.

“So much for not knowing what to do”, I thought!

I had never been fucked in that position before and I was overwhelmed by the intensity of being eye to eye while his cock pounded inside me. Staring into his gorgeous blue eyes, I could feel another orgasm fast approaching .The ensuing orgasm was so intense that I soaked both our thighs and the bed with my fluid.

Thomas laid me on my back and began fucking me again. The look on his face brought me even more pleasure and I reveled in the fact that this was finally happening. That thought, along with the pounding he was giving me brought me to my last and final orgasm.

As the world shattered around me in a pulsating explosion, I knew, beyond a doubt, that I loved this man and that we were meant to be together and nothing had ever felt more right.

Published 
Written by cukeshaman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments