Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teaching Svetlana

"Svetlana wanted to learn, I was there to teach. After all she was a virgin."

4
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I grew up with the start of the baby boom. I graduated from high school in 1964. I went to war in Vietnam. When I was done I went back to college to get my degree in Electronics and Computer Science.

This made me a little older than my classmates, but also gave me an edge. I knew what I wanted and knew what had to be done to get it. My class was made from all types of people. Most of them were the first of their family to go to college and were overwhelmed by it.

One of the members was a 20 year old woman of Polish descent who wanted to escape the town and career she was born into. She was raised by her father in a very strict Catholic home. Her mother died giving birth to her third brother. She had several aunts who gave her a female view. However all of the aunts were nuns of the Catholic Church. So she had a very biased and sheltered life. She dressed like a boy and her hair was cut in a mannish style.

Her name was Svetlana. She was a sweet thing and was like a puppy dog at times following me around. Little did I know that she was in love with me. I was newly married at the time so I did not pay much attention to anything but my studies and my wife.

Svetlana asked me one day if she could study with me. I said sure. We ended up spending a lot of time together in school at the library. Soon we were eating lunch together as well as carpooling. I almost spent more time with her than with my wife.

Underneath the boyish exterior Svetlana was all woman. She had a beautiful smile, a warm and loving personality. Her face was plain but if we put on makeup she became a butterfly. Her body well hidden was also spectacular. She always wore big mannish shirts or loose sweaters. These covered a pair of breasts that were a 36DD. They stood tall and proud. She always wore a tight bra, a t-shirt, a camisole and some outer garment. She had wide hips and beautifully sculpted legs. Her legs were always hidden by a loose fitting pair of men’s jeans. She was a hidden treasure.

As luck would have it mid-terms were coming up and we were all studying hard to keep the grades up. In New England this was also early winter. This meant that we could get some quick storms which would close the schools and sometimes even the roads. It just so happened that one of these days came. We got snowed in at home and school was canceled.

As I wrote Svetlana and I were carpooling. She had left her house, but by the time she got to my place the roads were closed and there was no school. It was so bad she could not go home and had to stay at my house until things cleared. This is when it started.

Svetlana got to my house and rang my bell. I had heard there was no school and assumed so did she. I answered the door and there she was. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt as I normally do when at home. I was surprised to see her and let her in. I told her there was no school and she just sat at my kitchen table wondering what to do.

We started studying for mid-terms. It was getting warm in the apartment. For some reason my apartment gets very warm even though the heat is turned off. Svetlana had removed her coat and boots and was now getting very warm. I offered her a beer to help her cool down and relax. Driving in snow can make you very tense. We continued to study.

We were sitting side by side and I could feel the heat coming off her body. She was putting out this vibration that said I want something more here. I suspected that she was still a virgin. She had never talked about a boyfriend present or past. She really did not know how to act with a man. She grew up with three brothers.

She started to remove her shirt because it was so warm. I got to see what treasure was under there. I stared at her breasts. She made no move to hide or diminish them. It was as if I was her brother too. We had another beer and I sensed that she was getting a little tipsy. Being a gentleman, I tried to get her to eat something. We both decided to cook some lunch.

When we went into the kitchen she spilled some milk on her camisole. It was going to stain. She took it off and brought it into the bathroom to soak it. Now she only had a thin t-shirt and her bra on. She came back and stood next to me. Soon she was leaning into me with her head on my shoulder.

I turned to look at her. That is when our lips met in a stolen kiss. We both felt something. It felt good. I knew it was wrong because I was a married man. She did not seem to care. We kissed again only taking a longer time.

“Have you done this before?” I asked.

“No I have never kissed a man, who was not related to me?” Svetlana replied.

“Did you like it?”

“It was wonderful. Can we do it again?”

“Have you ever been alone with a man? Have you ever been in a relationship with a man?”

“Err .. No”

I sensed that she wanted to learn more about kissing and men than she did about studying for mid-terms. I guess I had been selected to be her teacher. Now what to do? How far does it go? If I continue will I make her the wrong type of woman? I guess I’ll just have to find out.

“Do you want to kiss some more?”

“Yes”

“Is there anything else you would like to do beyond that?”

“Yes I want to become a woman.”

“We can’t do that all at once you know?”

“I am willing to spend all the time it takes to get there.” She replies.

I take her hand and guide her to our living room couch. We sit down and I start to kiss her lips. I open my lips and push my tongue toward hers. She pulls back but then opens up to allow my tongue to twirl around hers. As I pull my tongue out hers follows doing the same to me as I did to her. She seems to like it and her breathing starts to get heavier and rapid. I slow things down and she recovers. I start to kiss her cheeks, nibble her ears and neck. Small moans come from within her throat. Our hands have been wrapped around our bodies but they are now touching each other. We are holding hands feeling the power of touch. My kisses start to trickle down her throat area. I am reaching the top of her t-shirt. I move it down lower on her chest exposing the top of her bra.

When she sees this she shifts her body as if to prevent any further advances. Instead the shirt exposes one of her covered breasts. She tries to cover it, but gives up. Our hands are still dancing together.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

They are moving around our bodies in random patterns. All of a sudden she pulls my hand to her breast and pushes my hand on to it.

“Please touch my body.” she moans.

I touch her breast and gently massage it. I can see the nipple growing in response. It is trying to escape the confines of her bra. She moves away for a second and takes off her t-shirt. Her bra is now totally exposed. She takes a quick breath and starts to move back to me. She puts my hand back on her breast.

“How far shall we go?” I ask.

“As far as you want.” She replies in a husky voice.

I kiss her again putting my tongue deep in her mouth. She sucks on it as if it were a lollipop. I am getting aroused and can feel my penis getting larger and harder. The shorts I am wearing cannot conceal my arousal. She can feel it poking her in the thigh. I give her a big long kiss during which I remove her bra. She did not notice it but when she does she breathes a huge sigh of relief. Her large breasts are staring me right in the face and they are magnificent. The nipples are erect and pointing skyward. I start to take one in my hand and pinch it. I take the other in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. She has her hands around my head trying to get more of her breast in my mouth. She is moaning with every onslaught of her nipples. She has thrown her head back and is cooing and moaning with lust and pleasure.

I don’t know if she is aware but my hard penis has been poking her thigh for a while. It is starting to ache. It needs to be released. I don’t want to scare her with it but I do need to get it out. I remove my t-shirt.

“Why did you do that?” she asks.

“Just so we would be even.” I reply.

She looks at my chest and rubs her fingers through the hair. She touches my nipples and they grow hard, but nowhere like hers. She giggles at the sight. She is exploring a man’s body close up.

“Do you like what you see?” I ask.

“Very much so. Can I see more? Can I touch more?” she giggles anxiously.

“I thought you would never ask.” I replied, removing my shorts and allowing my hard penis to appear.

She looks down with eyes of wonder. She licks her lips as if she were going to have a big meal. She hesitates watching what it does. It is throbbing and bouncing around after its release. She starts to reach out and stop it. She halts and looks up at me with a quizzical look. I look down and shake my head affirmatively. She touches it afraid to grab it. I am sitting there totally naked, but she has her pants on.

I look over at her and say, “It’s your turn now.”

“What do you mean?”

“You need to get naked too.” I reply.

With that she quickly stands up unbuttons her pants and takes them off. She bends down and removes her wool socks. All that is left are the “granny” panties which she removes in a hurry hoping I didn’t see. She sits back down but unlike most women she does not cross her legs. She actually sits spread legged with them wide open. I look down and see a beautiful nut-brown patch of pubic hair covering her. It is glistening a little with fluid which has come from her vagina. We kiss some more and our hands continue to explore each other. My hard member has become an object of great curiosity. She is touching it pushing it and bouncing it around.

“Have you ever seen one of these before?” I ask as she touches me.

“No. What does it do?”

“It can give you great pleasure.” I reply.

“Can I find out today?” she asks.

I have put my hand on her pussy. It is moist and warm. I rub around it and she starts to moan and move with me. I stop and she whines. I put a finger up and down her slit and am greeted with a little flow of fluid. I move up her slit to find the love button. When I find it there is a quick intake of breath and a long moan. I rub her clit for a little while and move back down her slit. All the while her moans are getting louder and longer. Her legs are all ready spread, but she spreads them even wider to open up for me. I start to put a finger inside her. She gasps. I continue a little bit more. She puts her hand on mine and pushes it more.

“Do you like that?” I ask.

“Yes it feels so good and so right. I want more.”

“Do you seem to have an empty feeling and need something to fill it?”

“Yes I do. Will I get it filled now?”

“Not for a bit. We need to get you good and ready so you can enjoy every feeling.”

I sense a little disappointment but also apprehension and anticipation. I have her grab my hard member and start to stroke it. She does this very slowly afraid she will hurt me. I reassure her that nothing is going to break. She likes what she is doing and so do I. I am playing still with her pussy and it is getting really wet. I decide to bring her to her first orgasm. I rub her clit and have two fingers inside her. In a few short minutes she is bucking and moaning. I soon feel a release of fluid and she stops squirming.

Looking up at me, she asks “Was that an orgasm?”

“Yes I replied, but the first of more to come.”

“I don’t know if I can take it.”

“You can.”

She is still stroking my hard member. I have her stop and move it down to her pussy. I rub it up and down her slit to get some of her cum on it. Then I start to insert it into her. I get in about 2 inches and she gasps.

“This may hurt a little bit. After which there will be a little pain but a lot of pleasure.”

“Ok.” She says quietly.

I pull out a little then gently push in until I feel her pussy give a little. I know I am through. She grunts and tightens up. I make her relax. I start to push in and out and she starts to move with me moaning a lot more. I have now got my 9 inch member inside her and she is loving it all. Her pussy has wrapped around me and is holding on for the ride. She is building to another orgasm and I can feel I am ready too. We both cum at the same time and kiss and hug.

We both relax and stay where we are as we bask in the afterglow of our love making.

She asks, “Is that all there is?”

“No Svetlana, we have only skimmed the surface. There is more to come, but it will have to wait for another day.”

I am well satisfied and Svetlana is too. As she leaves my house, she looks at me and says “I can’t wait for another day.”

“That will be another story and learning experience to come.”
Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments