Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teenage Dreams

"It’s true what they say about voluptuous women. Once you’ve been with one…"

28
10 Comments 10
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I love voluptuous women. Their rounded hips are a joy to hold, their large fleshy bottoms not only look womanly but are a thrill to handle or to wobble and their thighs are testament to the power that women have over men. Their ample, sexy flesh cradles their delicate sex that needs as much attention as any woman you may know. A voluptuous woman that is perfectly in proportion has more than a handful of breast flesh that compliments her broad hips. In short, she has everything going for her.

Once that shaped body is in the mind of a woman that knows what she wants, knows how to get it, and loves anything sexual then you have a sex bomb on your hands.  More importantly though, if she loves her own body, then you could well be faced with a raving nymphomaniac and the result of that is… Long nights of unbridled pleasure.

I’m a successful businessman and, as much as I have the power to influence my workforce, it would be fair to say that most of the women that work close to me are voluptuous with very few exceptions. However, the love I have for voluptuous bodied women stems from way back when I was a teenager; in the days when I was too young to know but eager to learn.

I suppose it all started when I was sixteen. I was becoming hormonal, growing pubes and having thoughts about girls and women. Though, in my case, it was older women that turned me on more than girls of my age. I even went through a phase of fantasising about my next door neighbour, who is a larger woman. I know for sure that my dad caught me more than once staring at her wonderful thighs and bottom whenever we sat outside in the garden at the same time. I even used to peek at her from behind my half-closed curtains whenever the opportunity arose, often with my dick in my hand, but that's another story. That probably led him to do what he did.

I remember him telling me that I needed to become a man. I didn’t know what that meant back then. I mean, I knew all about sex. My friends and I used to fantasise about all sorts of things, girls in our class, slightly older women and teachers and all of this fuelled by online porn. One teacher, in particular, fuelled many of my fantasies and orgasms.

I always seemed to navigate toward women that had more flesh on them. I liked bigger breasts and I would often get excited by shaved pussies that were slowly revealed from between plump thighs. Seeing two women together always did it for me.

One Saturday evening, my father took me out to visit what he called a friend. We ended up at a house that had the sign Pauline’s Place prominently placed on the grass verge. I looked at my dad but he just smiled at me. He made me stay outside while he entered the house for a quick chat.

When he came out he told me that he had a surprise for me and that he wanted me to enjoy the evening, just like he had done years before when his dad did the same thing for him. I didn’t know what he was talking about but I nodded as if I did. In hindsight, I could guess what the conversation was about, but at the time, I had no idea. He took me inside the house and we found it empty. He told me that I should go upstairs, turn left at the top and head to the room at the end of the corridor.

I looked into his eyes but he just smiled at me, patted me on the back and nodded his head.

I walked up the stairs, cautiously turned at the top and headed for the closed door. I heard nothing from inside. I knocked. My dad shouted from downstairs.

“Just go in, son. I’ll be in the car. Take your time.”

I pushed the door open and I swear my heart rate shot through the roof. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

On the bed was a woman that I guessed went by the name of Pauline. She was lying down facing the wall. Her upper body rested on some cushions and her hands tucked under her face. Her large thighs splayed apart and her legs formed a V-shape that led my eyes into her pussy which was on display and framed by her gorgeous globes of flesh.

She said nothing but she wiggled her bum and when her flesh wobbled I swear I nearly came in my pants. My hands were shaking; she was all of my dreams coming true, all at once. I must have stared at her for a full minute not knowing what was expected of me. She suddenly spoke.

“Why don’t you kiss my bottom for me?”

I realised that it was a rhetorical question. Kiss her ass. I swallowed hard. I didn’t know how she knew that I wanted to do that from the minute of silence that filled the room. I climbed onto the bed and crawled so that I knelt between her open thighs. I marvelled at how solid they were. I stared at her plump bottom and I couldn’t believe I was in this position. All of my teenage dreams were packaged up in one woman that lay naked before me.

I put one hand to the left of her thigh and dipped my head towards her marvellous body. I kissed her bottom; gentle kisses flowed from my lips like liquid silk. I kissed her soft flesh all over; moving from one cheek to the other as I kissed. I balanced using both hands and eventually, I let my hand caress along her left thigh while I kissed her. It felt like heaven.

“Bite my bottom!”

I instantly opened my mouth and let my teeth sink into her flesh. I bit her, not hard, but hard enough to make her cry out, whimper and moan. I loved how she moaned at my actions.

“More,” she commanded.

I started to take little bites out of her ample flesh, eventually moving my head underneath her thighs to nibble at them as well. Her sexual aroma seeped into my nostrils. It was a heady scent that sent my mind reeling. I could sense she was reeling me in as my mouth came closer and closer to her sex.

“Don’t be shy, do it. Lick it for me.”

Yes, I wanted that so much. I kissed her mound from behind before lapping my tongue over her slit. I wasn’t asked to do what I did next, but my tongue just travelled from her pussy to her anus lapping and licking all the way there and back again. A thought sparked through my brain, as far as I was aware, Bilbo Baggins never had this kind of adventure, but at that moment I was so thankful that my father had given me this opportunity.

I licked all over her ass and pussy. I knelt up when I could no longer take any more of this woman’s heavenly flesh without being naked. I got off the bed and stripped my clothes from my body in record time and without being asked to do so. As I undressed, I watched her turn around on the bed. She sat with her back on the pillows, her thighs apart, her feet together and one finger flicking at her nipple while she sucked, rather voraciously, on the other. I instantly imagined that finger being my stiff dick.

My cock stood upright. It twitched and shook in anticipation. I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my entire life, which at sixteen and a few months old was the only one I had seen naked.

I wanted to dive back in and lick her pussy but she held her arms out to me and told me to join her.

“Climb on top of me.”

I did just that, I climbed on top of her. I kissed her pussy just once before resting my chest on her mound, then I crawled up her fleshy body until my thin, skinny frame was surrounded by her welcoming flesh. Her hand came upon my head and she directed it towards one of her breasts. I sucked eagerly on her tit and her stiff nipple before wallowing once more at the way her breasts wobbled when I moved my head to and fro.

AxMuller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AxMuller

Her thighs came up around my slim waist and cradled my body. It was one of the best feelings I had ever felt with her thighs clutching at my waist and fixing themselves around it. I could feel my cock prod at her wet sex but I was more than happy to just let my body be engulfed by her sexuality. Everything she did just blew my mind and she was more than happy to let me revel in her womanly flesh.

Whenever I kissed or stroked her, she moaned softly. I didn’t know whether it was genuine or for my benefit but I’d like to think it was genuine.

“I want to feel you inside me,” she said, stroking the back of my head with her hand as I pushed my head into her tit flesh; her thigh came up around my side and the change in position caused my body to rise from hers. Her hand was swift. I felt a soft touch that lasted a moment, I felt my cock swell in her hand and by the time she had lowered her thigh she had pushed the head of my dick between her folds and I felt it slide into her. I panted and looked into her eyes.

“Don’t worry,” she smiled at me, “just enjoy the feeling. Let yourself go.”

It was all I could do to stop myself from ejaculating. I pushed myself up on my arms and slid into her. It was effortless and even to this day, I cannot describe what that first sexual encounter meant to me.

“That’s it, fuck my gorgeous body.”

She was right, it was gorgeous, I knew it was gorgeous and to this day, I love women who know, deep down, that they are sexy.

She wasn’t exactly a spectator either. She made my first time special. She pushed her breasts together in the safe knowledge that I would push my head into them once I couldn’t hold back any longer. Her thighs surrounded my body and she hooked her heels together behind my back and rocked her body with me. Urging me onward. I felt my waist and hips being massaged by her thighs that tightened their grip about me.

“You love my thighs, don’t you?” she panted.

“Yes, yes I do,” I managed to blurt out.

“I love what you’re doing to me. Take me. Do what you want.”

I wanted to fuck her hard, I wanted to spin her around and watch her bottom wobble as I fucked her from behind, I wanted to lick her shaved pussy with my hands on her bottom or even better her breasts, I wanted her to smother me, smother my senses with her sexiness. I wanted all of that, but I wasn’t going to last. I could feel my seed edge forward; fizzing like a sparkler that had just been set alight. I started to take my cock almost all of the way out of her cunt and thrust it back in with such enjoyment that I was forced to repeat it. My gaze was fixed on her breasts.

She and I both knew how this would end.

“Fuck me harder, let me have it now.”

I had to comply with her wishes, I could hold back no longer. I pushed my cock into her; it only took a few more strokes and I could feel my balls emptying as if a dam had burst inside me.

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” I murmured as my face fell on her tit flesh that was held aloft for me. She encouraged me through my first sexual orgasm.

“That’s it, spunk it all inside me.”

It was the first sex that I had had with another person and once it was over, and I had spent everything I had, she cuddled and kissed me.

Her post-coital actions only made my cock harder and she sucked me through a second orgasm while I lay on the bed and watched her upturned bottom in the full-length mirror.

When I left the house, I sheepishly joined my father who was waiting in the car outside. He looked at me as I sat in the passenger seat but he never said a word. The journey home was steeped in silence.

“Thanks, Dad,” I said as I got out of the car. Again, he never said a word. He knew what it had meant to me.  I instantly blushed when I saw my mother. I wondered whether she knew what had just gone down, she never said anything if she did.

In the coming months, I would often look at my mother and wonder whether she treated my father in the same way. I guess she did, otherwise, they wouldn’t be together, would they?

I never saw Pauline again, not for sex anyway, which was a shame because she fired my sexual appetite for larger women more than any porn I could have watched. But I knew that it wasn’t just the body of the woman that made it special; it was her mind as well, her attitude. Pauline gave me both of those experiences.

I dated a few women during my college years and one of them was a much older woman that served as a barmaid in the local pub that I frequented. That started as an opportunistic exchange one evening when the barman asked me to help her with the beer barrels in the cellar. I saw her struggling with the connections when I arrived, she was bending over and I couldn’t help but admire her chunky thighs.

She looked at me over her shoulder and eventually asked whether I was going to help her. I said I would on one condition.  When she smiled at me, I knew she had the right attitude. I immediately gave her a hand and when we finished it was she who suggested that I put my hands to better use. I didn’t hesitate to take her up on the offer. We became lovers of a sort, but my time was coming to an end at University.

Recently I’ve started wondering whether my love of voluptuous women is genetic and whether I’ve inherited a preference from my father’s genes or that I’ve inherited it from my surrounding parental attitudes. Either could be true.

I never managed to find the right woman and settle down but now I think I’ve found her. At thirty-eight, I’m sitting opposite my secretary who has just started with the company, she’s been on the job a few weeks now. She looks like a blonde version of Angela White, the porn star. A little bigger where it counts perhaps and I have all sorts of thoughts going through my mind. Foremost, is whether she has that sexual attitude, and I think she has. I know she’s not married, well, she wasn’t married on her job application form but people always embellish the truth on those.

I shouldn’t be thinking these thoughts as she is a brilliant asset to the company and she works so hard and working relationships are all doomed to failure, right?

I don’t even need to ask her out – I just need to invent some business trips somewhere.

I just want her to be the one and the way she flirts with me is encouraging. I’m wondering whether she has that courage and attitude in the bedroom to push my naked body onto it, hold me down as she crawls on top and makes me pleasure her before she demands that I fuck her. I hope she shaves.

I like the way she sometimes sits on my desk next to me when we’re discussing matters of urgency, scribbling down my words ten to the dozen. I speak quickly just to make her write fast because it jiggles her breasts. Her thighs are in my direct line of sight. I often sit back in the chair and admire her body. There’s a closeness there that she seems comfortable with.

I have a confession, two in fact: firstly; when she leaves my office after sitting on my table I smell it afterwards and secondly; I secretly want her to be Pauline’s daughter.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments