Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Au Pair And The Farm Boy

"It started as an innocent recreational journey to Iceland, but it ended up a journey of sexual discovery for a girl who never been touched before. *Teasing, Petting, Foreplay*"

56
14 Comments 14
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Dear Readers! This is my first fiction on Lush. I take writing seriously but English is not my first language so I would be happy to receive some tips on how to improve myself. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you'll enjoy my little story."

I had to leave. I had to leave my old life, my home, my toxic environment. No one forced me to do it but my wanderlust. I needed a chance to be reborn, for my mental health; I could not handle this grey everyday life anymore.

So I found a nice family in Iceland to work for. I packed up my stuff, jumped on a plane, and hoped for the best. I left the town I lived in my whole life, and I left behind my sex toys, the only things that had given me pleasure in the history of my so-called sex life.

I ended up in South Iceland, on an isolated farm near Skógafoss with a nice couple and their four years old daughter, who was my responsibility from that point on, well, at least the first half of the days.

And there was Noah. A Swiss boy with gorgeous blue eyes and a wicked sense of humor. I call him a boy just because of that sassy smile of his. He was a man in his late-twenties, a couple of years older than me but with childlike curiosity in his glance.

In the first couple of weeks, I'd barely seen him. I worked in the mornings; he took care of the animals mostly in the afternoons. We crossed paths once or twice when I was heading out to explore the neighborhood; in these special moments, we just stared at each other. The soil stain on his face made his oceanlike eyes radiate even more, which rushed my blood to my face and to some more private parts of mine. He seemed to find it amusing, the blushing I mean. The rest was, fortunately, less visible.

Things started escalating on one of my days off when the family went out for a trip, leaving the two of us alone on the farm. I had the freedom to do anything, to go anywhere, but I chose to stay in for a little me-time. I prepared a hot bath for myself, poured a decent amount of lavender bath salt into it, and made it as foamy as possible. I usually don't like using an excessive load of fragrance like this but in Iceland warm water can smell like sulfur, and even though I did not expect company for that afternoon, I still didn't want to smell like rotten eggs.

I started unbuttoning my pajama top, pulled down my pants then took a scrunchy but before I tied up my hair in a messy bun, I stopped in front of the mirror to play a little game called: How would I pose on an erotic photo shoot if I had the courage to do one. I grabbed my tits and squeezed them together; I opened my fingers to let my nipples peek through. I'd say my hands are too small to cover my tits, but it's actually my assets that had outgrown them. I would have been absolutely happy with C cups but they did not stop there; now they are double Ds. In every top, girls with smaller boobs look cute; I look like a porn actress. I squeezed them harder and at the same time started moving one of my fingers on both hands up and down, teasing my nipples with them. They become hard and perky, kinda irresistible even for me so I pushed my tits up and started licking them.

I let my right hand down and slowly ran my fingers across my belly, down to my mound of Venus to reach my v-lips. I usually shave them, which gave me a day of silkiness maximum and then it becomes unpleasant to touch, but last week I finally powered through the pain and used an epilator so my pussy is still soft and smooth. I can't stop touching it.

I tried teasing my clit, pushing my lips around it, barely touching it at all. But self-control is not one of my strengths so I backed away from the mirror, got in the bathtub and started rubbing my clit like there was no tomorrow. My right hand pampered my pussy while my left was grabbing my tit as it was its priceless possession.

I imagined Noah walking up the stairs, knocking on the bathroom's door, letting himself in, catching me in the act. I pictured how his yearning would show through his pants. He would start to strip: First he would unbutton his shirt, showing off his farmwork-made abs and arms, then by the time he would reach the bathtub he would be completely naked. I would turn and lift myself up a bit just to reach his hard cock with my lips. I would lick them but before I could actually put it in my mouth to make him happy, he would lose his patience and drag me out of the tub gently but without hesitation; he would put me on the small cupboard, open my legs wide and start fucking me while biting my neck.

Ah, I wished I had my dildo with me. I wanted to feel something inside me to make my daydreaming more realistic. I was overwhelmingly horny and a bit dizzy from the intense lavender sent so I jumped out of the water, put a bathrobe on and went to my room. I opened my window for some fresh air, looked at the beautiful Icelandic scenery and my eyes wondered to something more desirable. My Swiss boy was standing right below the window.

He looked up and smiled at me; the tingles that started in the bathroom and I was about to handle in my bed reached a whole new level. They've taken over my right mind and got control over my hands. I wrapped my fingers around the ends of the bathrobe and opened it up showing my tits with my perky nipples to Noah. He raised his eyebrows, his smile transformed into a surprised laugh; I jumped back from the window, covered myself up and sat on my bed with my face in flames. My heart was beating in my ears so I did not hear Noah's steps on the wooden floor, his knock on the door forced a little scream out me. He opened my door and stopped in the door frame with a question in his eye. He was clean and ready to go out.

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

"I had planned to visit a couple of waterfalls but if you have better plans, I can reschedule."

I could not speak. I was shaking, but my desire was strong enough to undo my belt and let the bathrobe land on the floor. When he closed the door and started to undress, I finally find my words.

"I never done anything like this before. The only one who touched me so far was myself, so... I don't want to go all the way yet."

"That's alright. There's plenty we can do without my cock in your sweet pussy."

In seconds, he was on top of me, his clothes all over my floor and chair; his boxers stayed on, though.

He kissed me, pushing my naked body to the mattress. I felt his hard cock pressing my clit through the fabric.

He abandoned my lips for my neck.

He continued his journey down to my nipples. He licked them, sucked on than gently bit on them while his hands discovered my clit and started playing with it. I was breathing heavily, my heart was working hard, pumping blood to my clit, my mind was clouded.

Before I even realized, his mouth wasn't on my nipples anymore. I felt a sudden warm lightning strike in my crotch as Noah sucked and licked my pussy. I felt ecstatic.

For a moment, he stopped, raised his head and climbed closer to my face. He put two of his fingers on my lips; I could smell the sweet fragrant of lavender and my pussy on it. I understood what he wanted from me. I opened my mouth and treated his fingers like a lollipop; my tongue was all over them, lubricating them as much as I could. He pulled his fingers out with saliva all over them. He pushed both of his fingers inside my wet pussy, one after the other. He started fingering me harder and harder; his mouth found a way back to my clit. He was pleasuring me inside and out.

"Your pussy is so warm and wet, it's pulsing around my fingers. I wish I could make love to you."

I could not give any answer to that but a moan. At that point, I couldn't care less what we had agreed on at the beginning, but a little voice in my head warned me: You may regret it after the horny fog vanishes from your brain.

With that moan, I let Noah decide. That moan could have been a Do it or a Too bad, it was up to him.

He continued his come, little kitty moves with his fingers in my pussy. He sucked my clit like he's expecting some fresh orange juice out of it. I grabbed my boobs with both hands, arched my back and I hoped this feeling never stopped. He let me go just seconds before I could cum, like he knew I was close, but he had plans before that. He dragged me closer; the wet sheet morphed into tiny white waves between my butt and Noah's cock that appeared from his boxers. He gently pulled my right hand towards it, bent my fingers around it, encouraged me to start to move it down and up, down and up.

It was big and warm, bigger and obviously warmer than my dildos back home. I had never touched a real cock before. Also, I have never been a huge fan of dick sucking, not even in porn - only in my horniest fantasies. I still didn't want it in my mouth; however, I felt a sudden need to lick it. But before I could lower my head, Noah lifted it up and started kissing me; his tongue was covered with my taste. I recognized it from my private sessions.

He held my back firmly while he rubbed my pussy in the same rhythm I played with his penis. We moaned into each other's mouth. I don't know how long we pleasured each other in that position. The next thing I remember, Noah let me fall back to the bed, lay on me and started moving like he would actually fuck me but he didn't.

His cock was rubbing my clit, his breath was teasing my ear. The orgasm rushed through my body, tears of satisfaction were rolling down on my face. Noah licked down those tears but he hadn't finished fake-fucking me yet. I enjoyed the after-waves of my climax and then, in a couple of minutes, Noah came too, right on top of my belly.

We were lying next to each other, resting in peaceful silence. I was playing around with my fingers, spreading Noah's cum from my belly to my chest.

As soon us we regained our will to move, he picked up his clothes and said goodbye with the promise of countless occasions like this before leaving my room. I went back to the bathroom to take a quick shower and smiled.

The next couple of months seemed more exciting than I first thought they would be.

Published 
Written by CherryBlossom96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments