Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dinner Party

"Dinner party leads to a new experience for a couple."

31
8 Comments 8
45.8k Views 45.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I had been told about the Dinner Club party from a close business client. A number of professional couples, carefully selected, are invited to a private dinner with the option of overnight accommodation. There is no pressure from anyone to participate but very few who attend don’t get involved..

I'd always fantasised about seeing my wife. Chloe. with another man or woman. Of course I wasn’t averse to being with another woman, but my fantasy had always been about her pleasure, her experience, and this looked like the perfect opportunity to test the waters. I'd brought up the fantasy a couple of times during our love making and although she never professed much interest, her body spoke differently and she got incredibly wet and turned on when I spoke about it.

So I contacted the Dinner Club and used my clients’ recommendation and we got invited to the next event.

Chloe and I have been married 10 years. We’ve always had a good sex life, not that adventurous, but close and satisfying. Chloe has always been the shyer of the two of us and I have a more outgoing personality. We're what I'd describe as a good looking couple, not beautiful, but definitely not ugly. I work in the music industry and Chloe is an interior designer. We look after ourselves and dress well, but Chloe has always had a confidence problem about herself. What woman hasn't?

On the night of the dinner I had told Chloe we were going to dinner with a group of people from the industry, which we have done in the past, and I had booked a hotel close by to the venue. She dressed in her favourite Vivienne Westwood black dress, which zips up at the front, and instead of her normal bright coloured tights, I asked her to wear her hold up stockings. Her makeup was subtle, but she always wore red lipstick on evenings out. She knew I liked it. She probably guessed I was looking to have a good night when we got home, but she definitely didn't realise what the night might really hold.

We arrived at the large townhouse to be greeted by the evening’s hosts, Lisa and Matt, a lovely couple.They introduced us to the couples already there. It was a really nice mixed group of people from all industries and all were well dressed and friendly. We felt relaxed immediately. Soon dinner was announced and we moved to the dining room. Chloe quickly realised we'd been seated apart; she was at the end of the table and I was on the other side in the middle. I reassured her it was ok and told her to relax and enjoy the people around her. She had been seated next to a guy called Ben whom we'd met earlier. He was about 6feet tall, with a good build and a nice smile. He was an architect in a young firm in London. I was actually next to his wife, Lara. She was a striking rockabilly type with black hair and fantastic tattoos (another fantasy of mine).

Lara lent over and whispered, "Don't worry, Ben will look after her."

Dinner was fun with great conversation all round. There was no hint or discussion about what may happen later. Chloe kept looking over but I could see she was having a good time. Ben was making her laugh and she seemed very much relaxed in his company.

As the last plates where cleared there was a significant shift in atmosphere. Conversations got quieter and more intense. Then one couple got up and left the table hand in hand. They hadn't arrived together. I saw Chloe notice this and she raised her eyebrows and threw me a look. I shrugged and she carried on talking. Ben was leaning in close and had his left arm around the back of Chloe's chair. He may have been stroking her back but I couldn't tell and she didn't indicate she was uncomfortable. Lara and I were also having a good time and she was sliding her hand up and down my leg as we talked. I was incredibly hard with her touch and the thought of Chloe and Ben.

Matt, the host, was seated at the far end of the table and he was passionately kissing a striking black lady. Matt slipped his hand inside the woman’s dress and started squeezing her breasts. She gave out an audible moan. Lisa, his wife, was leaving the room with a very tall and well-built black man and she turned and gave the room a smile.

Chloe shot me another look. She got up out her chair and walked over to me. She didn't look happy, "We need to talk!" she said firmly.

I excused myself from Lara, who gave me and Chloe a knowing smile and nod. We went into the empty kitchen.

"What the hell is going on?" Chloe demanded.

It was time I told her the truth. I explained exactly what the Dinner Club was about.

"You know I've always fantasised about it. I knew you'd never agree to come if I'd told you from the beginning." I said.

"Too right I wouldn't" she replied.

"Look it’s up to you, if you want us to leave we will but we're away from home, with great people and a discreet situation. I think we should see what happens. But it’s totally up to you."

Chloe went quiet for a long time; I wasn't sure what she was thinking. Then she turned and left without saying anything. I assumed she was going to get her coat, but she went straight back to the dining room, walked round the table, and sat back down next to Ben.

I returned to my seat next to Lara.

"Everything ok?" she enquired.

I shrugged. To be honest I didn’t really know. By now we were the only couples left in the dining room.

Looking intensely in my eyes across the table, Chloe lent over to Ben and spoke at length in his ear. His eyes gave a quick look in my direction and he half smiled. His left arm moved back around Chloe's chair, and he lent in and started kissing Chloe's neck. She loves this and her eyes half closed. Then his right hand moved over to Chloe's lap and I assume he was exploring her thighs and knickers. Chloe was looking directly at me as Ben continued probing with his right hand. She was getting flushed, her eyes were losing focus and you could see her breathing was getting heavier.

Lara meanwhile, had taken the cue and her hand had reached under the table and undone my trouser fly.

norma4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
norma4TS

She was gently stroking my exposed cock. Chloe was starting to reach a climax and she let out a huge shudder. Her head lent back and her eyes closed. It was the most fantastic thing to watch at a distance. If that was all the evening brought, then I would be a happy man.

Chloe had recovered her senses again. She leant over and whispered to Ben again. He shifted in his seat. Chloe, looking my way again slowly bent over and put her head in his lap below the table. Ben lent back in the chair and shut his eyes.

Lara reciprocated and put her red lined lips around my dick. I put my hands on the back of her head as she moved up and down to stimulate my whole length from head to balls.I could see Chloe’s head moving steadily up and down and could imagine the feeling building up inside Ben's balls. His hand was on the back of Chloe's head gently pulling her hair. After a few minutes I saw him hold her head down as, I assumed, he filled her mouth with his come. The sight of this sent me over the edge and I let go inside Lara’s ruby lined lips with my own orgasm.

Chloe lifted her head and wiped her mouth. She had a look of pure debauchery and satisfaction, a look I had never seen before in my wife. Ben adjusted himself whispered something to Chloe and stood up. He took Chloe’s hand and they walked round to where Lara and I sat .

"Shall we go somewhere more private?" he said.

"It’s up to Chloe." I replied.

She gave me a long look, glanced at Lara, and then looked at Ben and nodded.

We walked through the hallway and saw a beautiful oriental woman straddling a man on a bench, working up and down on his penis. They were so involved with each other they didn't even notice the four of us walk past.

Ben led us all to a large bedroom. I closed the door behind us. Lara led Chloe to the bathroom and shut the door. Ben asked if I was ok with what was happening.

I nodded; so many thoughts were going through my mind.

Lara and Chloe came out of the bathroom hand in hand. Both had big smiles on their faces and both were now standing proudly in just their underwear; Chloe in her hold ups and black Agent provocateur knickers and bra. Lara had only small knickers and a half cup bra on but she had the most beautiful tattoos on her legs, chest and arms. She was stunning and Chloe was glowing.

Chloe slowly walked across the room towards Ben. She looked confident and was oozing a sex appeal that I'd never witnessed before. She unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, took his belt in hand, loosened it and dropped his trousers. Ben was toned and well-tanned. Finally she pulled his underwear down and released a well-proportioned cock. It was about the same length as mine but much thicker. Slowly looking me in the eye she knelt took it in her mouth and starting working on it. Lara started undressing me until we were in the same position with her knelt before me and my dick feeling the hardest it had ever felt.

I lost myself in the sensation of Lara's tongue for a few minutes until I heard Chloe moaning. I turned and saw her on her back on the bed. Her bra and knickers had been removed, her legs were up and buried in between her stocking clad thighs was Ben, busily licking and stroking her. Her hands were gripping the bed sheets as Ben’s tongue probed her. She looked beautiful; she turned, saw me looking at her, and smiled.

Lara pushed me on to the bed so I was lying next to Chloe’s. She slowly stepped out of her knickers, removed her bra and I saw that her small but beautiful breasts were topped with pierced nipples. She got on the bed and stood over me. I was looking up at a beautiful tattooed girl as she slowly lowered her cunt on to my face. I accepted it eagerly and started with my tongue whilst my hands roamed her back and moved round to her hard metal pierced nipples. Slowly Lara started grinding and this built quickly until I felt her spasm and she shouted out. Chloe followed in chorus moments later as Ben made her come with his tongue.

Lara eased herself off my face and lowered herself gently on to my pulsing cock. I slid in easily and she started riding tentatively, building steadily as she ground her pubis into me. I looked to my right as Ben lifted Chloe’s legs further, took his dick in hand, and eased himself into her. She gave an intake of breath as she accommodated his width. I reached over and held her hand as we fucked another couple for the first time.

We fucked for what seemed like an eternity before I came hard in Lara. Her pussy seemed to draw out the most intense explosion from me. Ben’s orgasm followed closely as he had Chloe face down on the bed with her arse raised by a pillow underneath her. You could see his balls spasm as he filled her with his come. As he withdrew his still enlarged cock a large amount of liquid, a mixture of his and Chloe’s come, flowed out and on to the bed to create a wet pool of fluid as evidence of the evening’s excitement.

We stayed in the room for another hour talking with Ben and Lara. Chloe and I held each other as we talked. Ben was continuously exploring Lara’s boy with his hands as they told stories of their swinging life. Finally, Chloe said she would like to leave and we got dressed.

Chloe kissed Ben passionately, I could tell from this exchange that the evening had been liberating for her. Lara put her hand down my trousers as we kissed a final goodbye. The house was full of murmurs and moans as we made our way downstairs. The evening was still going strong for many of the guests.

Chloe didn’t say anything to me on the drive back. She seemed very distant and I was worried that I had pushed her, and our marriage, too far. We got into the room, showered, and went to bed without speaking.

Just as I was dropping off to sleep not sure what situation I would wake up to in the morning Chloe murmured “When can we go to Dinner again?”

Published 
Written by thelibrarian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments