Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Eighteenth

"A young woman's breakup provides an opportunity that cannot be refused"

93
9 Comments 9
8.3k Views 8.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"I hope that you like my little age-gap story. Please rate and leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I like feedback!"

I live in a little subdivision in a typical small town. I had already resided in my current home for about five years when my next-door neighbors moved in roughly fifteen years ago.

They were both in their late twenties at that time. They had a newborn daughter and another girl who was a toddler at that time.

The husband, Alvarado, had his family roots in Mexico. I soon found out that I knew both of his parents, but I had quite a bit of interaction with his father specifically. Alvarado was a handsome guy with an average build. His wife, Abby, was quite attractive and slender. She had long, dark hair and could best be described as Caucasian.

Unfortunately, I never saw very much of Abby. She seemed to be a bit of a diva and she rarely would be found anywhere outside of the house. I had hoped to find her regularly stretched out in a lounge chair in her bikini, but I don’t recall ever seeing that.

As the years went on, the couple had a third child. It was a boy, Antonio. The kids were all spaced out about three years apart.

The oldest daughter, Alissa, seemed to be a bit of a princess, much like her mother. While the younger daughter, Ashley, was a complete tomboy. She was often found playing with the boys in the family and being as rough and tough as any of them.

I rarely saw much of Alissa, though. She seemed to rarely leave the house, even after they got a pool in their backyard.

As Covid arrived and the lockdown occurred, I started to see a lot more of Alissa. It seemed that she had started her own “doggy daycare” service. I often found her outside walking dogs. She was even tasked with cleaning up after them, which she seemed to get used to after a bit. Suddenly, she was becoming a bit less of a princess.

One year later, I had a rather pleasant surprise. I headed into my backyard one Saturday to find a small party that Alissa and roughly a dozen of her friends were having. It was all girls that were around her age, which at that point I now know to have been seventeen. They were swimming, playing kickball and volleyball, and sliding on a Slip-and-Slide.

I had a bit of a chuckle. I didn’t even know that kids still played on those things.

I spent quite a bit of the day hanging around in the backyard. It seemed like I had a lot of random chores to do back there as I watched the girls run around in their bikinis.

The following year, there was a similar party. This time, there was a banner that read, “Happy 18th Birthday Alissa” in their front yard.

Alissa had been spending even more time outside in the past year. She spent a lot more time around the pool than she had before. I rarely saw her swim, but she was frequently sunning herself in her bikini.

I got my first close-up look at her one afternoon as she was walking along the side of the house talking on her phone. She paid no attention to me, but I certainly noticed her. She had this tiny, yellow bikini that just covered her bits without being too revealing.

She was a skinny little thing with long, lean legs. She was roughly 5’8” and she couldn’t have weighed more than ninety-five pounds. She wasn’t so lean that you could see the outline of bones, but I don’t think that you would spot any visible fat on her entire body either.

She had long, straight, dark brown hair and the face of an angel. Her skin was the most beautiful shade of brown. Her bikini top showed just a slight bulge, as she would have clearly struggled to fill a b-cup. She had a cute little bum that had just a bit of shape to it.

She was amazing!

Once I noticed the sign in the front yard, there was no way that I wouldn’t be hanging around the house for the afternoon.

Much to my delight, the party was very much like the one from the previous year. This time, though, there were about twenty girls.

I once again spent quite a bit of the day hanging out in the backyard. Several of the girls were quite attractive, including a brunette that was similar in build to Alissa. There was also a pale, freckly little redhead and a short-haired blonde girl that seemed to be a bit of an athlete.

There was also a taller, blonde girl. She was a bit sturdier, but she was hard to miss. She was certainly the most built of the girls and it was quite obvious, particularly because her bikini top didn’t fit very well. Her large breasts were stuffed into her top and bulging out around the edges. Every time she made a sudden movement, one or both of them seemed to pop out of her top.

I didn’t find her particularly attractive, but I have to admit that I didn’t mind the free show either. As I saw it, there was one standout girl at the party and that was the birthday girl.

The party started to wind down as it got dark. Just when I thought that it was over, more cars started to arrive. This time, it was almost all boys and it seemed that there was going to be a co-ed pool party.

There was quite a bit of music, shouting, and laughter. I thought it was best to just barricade myself inside the house for this one, besides it was getting dark and there wasn’t much that I could see from a distance.

The party seemed to be dying down and I needed to take a bag of trash out to my trash receptacle. As I dropped off my trash and turned to head back inside, I thought that I heard something. I slowly walked toward the neighbor’s house and could hear a girl crying.

I had no idea what was happening, but there was a party going on earlier and I feared that something bad had occurred. I slowly crept toward the source of the sound, trying not to trip over any stray objects in the dimly lit backyard. As I rounded the corner of the house, I could make out the figure of somebody sitting on the edge of the deck with their head in their hands.

“Are you okay over there?” I asked.

The girl raised her head up as she sobbed, “No.”

As I got closer, I could see that it was Alissa. She was still clad in her bikini. I sat down next to her and asked her what was wrong.

She was silent for a moment. I wasn’t sure if she was interested in talking to me about it or not. She was still crying, so I decided to put my arm on her shoulder in an effort to comfort her. As soon as I did, she turned toward me and buried her face in my chest.

Her crying escalated and I wrapped my arms around her. After several minutes, she started to tell her story. It was a bit hard to understand between her crying and having her face mashed into my chest.

The quick version of the story was that she caught her boyfriend messing around with another girl at the party. I was relieved to find that it was merely some teenage relationship drama and not something more serious.

It was slightly awkward, particularly because this was the first time that we had ever had any sort of physical contact. I felt guilty as I held her. My hands were on her bare skin and I struggled to keep my thoughts respectable.

My cock, as usual, had a mind of its own. Inside my head, I was screaming at it to ignore her, but it had other ideas.

By the time that she finished her story, my shoulder was wet with tears, snot, and saliva. That probably would have been gross if it wasn’t Alissa’s.

She returned to a position next to me and we chatted for a while about the situation. She clung to my arm and sometimes rested her head on my shoulder as we talked.

The finer details of the story were that her boyfriend, Tommy, had been toying around with another girl in the pool. Not surprisingly to me, it was the blonde girl that I had seen earlier in the day, Sarah. Tommy had been splashing around with her in the pool in an obvious attempt to get some free looks at her breasts as they popped out of her top.

A bit later, he had disappeared. When Alissa went to look for him, she found them along the side of the house, making out as he groped her breasts.

Alissa started to cry again.

“Boys do stupid things,” I declared. “Well, to be honest, most don’t get much better with age.”

I quickly realized that the last part didn’t seem very supportive and tried to offer more encouragement.

“I think that I saw Sarah earlier today. Only an idiot would leave you to be with her. You are…”

I stopped mid-sentence thankfully. I wished I had stopped earlier. I thought to myself, Maybe she didn’t notice where I was going there.

“I am what?” she asked.

As I looked over, she was staring directly at me. I tried to think up something else to say, but as I looked into her eyes, there was only one thing that I could think of.

“You are beautiful,” I answered. I sounded defeated as I said it. I didn’t want to say it, but now it was too late. I couldn’t take it back. Plus, now I felt like a total creep.

Suddenly, I felt Alissa’s hand on my thigh. I wasn’t sure what her intention was, but she had unwittingly placed her hand on my erect cock, which had burrowed its way to the left side of my shorts. I was mortified. I could hear her gasp as she realized what she was touching. To my surprise, she started to explore it with her hand.

In my panic, I placed my hand on top of hers and pulled it away. I wanted to hide under a rock. I couldn’t even look at her. My mind raced as I tried to think of something to say.

“It’s really big. How big is it?” she asked enthusiastically.

I didn’t answer her directly.

“It’s not that big, really.”

Alissa volunteered, “Tommy always said that his was big, but it didn’t really seem like it was. Yours is a lot bigger than his. You can show me if you want to.”

I didn’t know what to say or do. I completely froze.

“Remember the time that you were talking to my dad in the yard. He called me out and you said that I looked like a princess? For years, I told everybody that I live next to a prince and that he calls me his princess.”

I remembered the incident that she was talking about vividly. She had to have been around eight years old. I was talking to her father and they were concerned about her inability to have social interactions. He called Alissa out and tried to encourage her to talk to me. All that she said was “hi” and I didn’t really know what to say to her. She was wearing a pink dress. The family was getting ready to go out for the night.

“Wow! That’s a pretty dress. Are you a princess?” I asked.

She smiled at me. Then she ran back into the house and peeked at me through the window.

I never would have thought that she would still remember that brief encounter after all these years.

“Yeah, I remember that,” I answered.

“Can we go to your house?” she fired right back.

“I don’t think that is a good idea. You are having a rough night and I don’t want you to make a bad decision,” I responded.

“But you haven’t given me my birthday present yet and I know what I want.”

She placed her hand on my lap again. I knew that I should have continued to resist, but I didn’t have the strength to refuse her again.

“Alissa…okay.”

She latched onto my hand and led me through the garage and to the door. We had barely stepped inside before Alissa turned toward me, reached her arms around my neck, and clasped her hands tightly together. She was hanging from my neck like a monkey. Her tight, scantily clad body was pressed firmly against mine.

At that point, I realized that there was one more thing that I needed to clarify before things went too far. I asked her when her birthday was. When she responded that it was two days prior, that sounded good enough for me.

I reached my arms around her. I began at her shoulders and started to work my way down. She was unknowingly telling me everything that wanted to know about her. As she held me tightly with her head buried in my chest, I could feel her every reaction to my touch. I was quickly finding out exactly what felt good to her.

Possibly the best part about the two of us relocating inside of the house was that I could then see her beautiful body in intricate detail. Alissa removed her hands from around my neck and started to run her hand over the outline of my cock.

“You didn’t tell me how big it is,” she stated with a smile.

BellaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaColeman

“You don’t have to ask my permission to find out,” I responded.

She slowly slid her hand inside my shorts. I almost burst out laughing at her reaction as she slowly fished her hand around. She would occasionally turn her head slightly and her jaw would drop. She played with it for a bit inside of my shorts. By the time that she had finished, my shorts had worked their way down a bit and the head of my cock was peeking out of the waistband.

She stared at it for a bit before saying, “It’s fucking huge! How big is it, actually?”

I chuckled at her, “It isn’t huge at all. It’s a bit under seven inches. How big was your boyfriend's cock?”

She held her fingers maybe four inches apart, although I wasn’t sure about the accuracy of that measurement. I was quite relieved that I was larger than the one high school boy that she had been with previously.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her away from me. I held her tightly against me and restarted the same process of exploration. I would occasionally kiss her ear or neck as I explored her front side.

I paused briefly to unhook her bikini top. As it fell to the floor, I quickly explored her firm, little mounds. They were less than a handful, but they were still absolutely magnificent. A bit of teasing turned her nipples hard and I could feel her body break out in goosebumps.

As I continued downward, I teased her for quite some time over the top of her swimsuit. I let the anticipation build before slowly sliding my fingers underneath it. Alissa’s head rocked backward as she submitted fully to me. My fingers found a pool of wetness already gathered inside of her bikini. I pulled my hand away and waved it past her face so that she could see her own sticky excitement. Then I placed my mouth next to her ear so that she heard as I greedily licked it from my fingers.

“I want to see your bedroom,” she stated.

I can’t describe in words how good it made me feel having a beautiful, young woman like Alissa ask me to fuck her.

“It’s at the end of the hall,” I answered.

She grabbed my hand and slowly led me to the bedroom. Once inside, she let go of my hand. Alissa stared at me as she slowly removed her bikini bottom. She motioned as if she was going to head toward the bed when I stopped her.

I placed my hand on her cheek and told her, “You are absolutely perfect.”

She stood there for a bit to give me time to look her over thoroughly before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I started to remove my clothing. I didn’t expect that she was going to have the same reaction to my body as I did to hers. I only hoped that she wouldn’t run out of the house screaming. Hopefully, she was using her own father as a barometer. I was about five years older than him, but I was in better physical shape.

Thankfully, she didn’t run away. Her eyes were locked on my cock as I approached her. I was seconds away from making my move when Alissa whispered, “Do you have a…”

“...a condom?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she answered.

I couldn’t believe that I hadn’t even thought about using protection. I had been so focused on Alissa that I hadn’t even thought about such things. I would have been more than happy to have a skin-on-skin experience with her. Unfortunately, that didn’t seem like a good idea.

I headed into the other room and grabbed a condom. I grabbed a bottle of lube while I was in there as well. I suspected that we might need it after her reaction to my cock.

She stared at me as I put the condom on and coated it with lubricant. As I approached her, I said, “It’s not too late for you to back out of this deal.”

She smiled at me and bit her lip.

I brushed her cheek and said, “I promise that I won’t hurt you.”

I directed her onto her back and slid her little bum right to the edge of the bed. As I moved forward, Alissa raised her legs straight up into the air. She must have been reading my mind. I lined myself up and held her thigh with my left hand as I guided myself with my right.

I gained penetration with one firm push. I was a bit over halfway inside, but it was clearly more than Alissa was used to. Her head rocked backward and she let out a bit of a whimper.

I was tempted to pull out immediately, but she needed to take some time to adjust to my size. I gave her just a couple of very slow, shallow strokes before withdrawing my cock.

I stated, “I know that it’s a tight fit. I can feel it. You feel amazing. If you need me to stop, just say so.”

Alissa nodded at me. After a brief break, I asked her if she was ready. She looked reluctant but gave me permission to continue.

My cock went in a bit easier the second time. I started out only about two inches deep. I subtly rocked back and forth gaining depth just slightly as we continued. I could see that she was still in quite a bit of distress. Her lips were puckered and she was breathing heavily.

It was becoming clear to me that either her boyfriend was incredibly small, she had only had sex a couple of times previously, or both.

I wanted to give her a memorable experience so very badly, but she was already in too much distress to enjoy it. Plus, I knew that there was no way that I was going to last long enough on the first go to bring her to orgasm. There was also no chance of having a second romp since she was going to need time to recover.

I had to find another way to give her pleasure. I didn’t want our only experience to be one that she would regret for the rest of her life.

I withdrew my cock again. Alissa’s eyes had been closed. When she realized that I had pulled out, she opened them and asked if I had finished.

I told her that I hadn’t. I think that she was hoping that I had. She looked at me, clearly wondering what I was doing.

“I am going to make you cum,” I asserted.

Alissa looked at me with apprehension.

“Have you ever had an orgasm before?”

Her silence answered my question.

I have always been rubbish at oral sex, but I had a brief experience with a rather aggressive woman roughly a year prior. She would either force me to do what she wanted by controlling my head with both hands or slap my face anytime I did something wrong. By the end, I got pretty good at it. At least it worked on her, so I believed that it should work on any female.

I dropped to my knees and quickly located her hood with my tongue. It didn’t take long before her clit had become swollen and was begging for stimulation. I wrapped each of my arms around one of her legs as I tried to control her lower body. I felt her shudder and quiver several times before I raised my head up for the first time.

I asked Alissa if she liked what I was doing. A barely audible “uh-huh” was her only response. I asked her if she wanted me to continue, which elicited a similar response. I got the distinct impression that she wanted me to shut the fuck up and get back to work.

I continued on and after several minutes; I started to get a noticeable reaction from Alissa. She was squirming in my grasp and I could hear her erratic breathing. I was planning my next move, as things were getting more intense for Alissa. I could see that she was waving her arms around quite a bit and she latched onto my head several times.

I felt her body start to quiver, but I wanted to make sure that she was on the very edge. I continued on until her trembling was getting quite pronounced. I got my arm into position to quickly transition from my tongue to my thumb.

I had never tried that maneuver before, but it made sense that I could do it. I knew that the contact would be a bit firmer with my thumb. I hoped at that point in her journey that Alissa’s clit would be craving more aggressive contact.

I backed away and my thumb instantly replaced my tongue. I slowly rose to my feet as I attempted to guide my cock with my left hand. As I slid my cock inside of Alissa, her head rocked backward and she arched her back.

Even though I had taken a break, I still wasn’t far away from orgasm. Having my head buried between Alissa’s legs and giving her pleasure had kept my motor fully revved up and I had frequently caught myself thrusting nonchalantly at nothing in particular.

I reclaimed our prior sexual position with some clitoral stimulation as the only difference. I sped up the motion of my thumb as I attempted to not be too firm.

Alissa had been incredibly quiet.

“I’m going to make you cum, Alissa,” I stated.

She opened her eyes and looked at me for the first time in quite a while.

“I want to hear and feel your pleasure, Alissa. Don’t ever hold back with me,” I added.

She certainly wasn’t loud after that, but there was an occasional audible moan or whimper. I knew that she was well underway when I saw her toes curl. Her trembling became quite profound and I had to wrestle her a bit to not lose contact with her clitoris.

Alissa let out a quiet but high-pitched squeal. I could feel her squeezing my cock as she came. I tried to finish quickly without being rough.

She had just started to settle down and she flashed me a very satisfied look. Then Alissa’s mouth drew open as my cock rocked inside of her. She seemed to be surprised by how it felt.

My body locked up as my cock pumped and pumped. I could feel the heat as the receptacle filled with cum and it backed up halfway down my cock. It was a massive load and Alissa had earned every drop of it.

I withdrew my cock, quickly removed the condom, and tossed it in the bathtub. I didn’t want to step away from Alissa at that point, not even for a second.

I leaned forward and asked her if she was alright. She grabbed onto my neck and pulled me down. We had kissed a few times during our little romp, but this was our first “romantic” kiss. I couldn’t stop smiling as we kissed and I could feel her doing the same.

We broke off the kiss and we lay next to each on the bed. There was a bit of back and forth, mostly concerning our experience. She asked about oral sex and if I could do that to a woman every time. Her eyes lit up when I said that I could.

It was clear to me that she had just experienced her first orgasm. Alissa kept apologizing about not being very comfortable with penetration. She still seemed to be convinced that I was some kind of porn star down there.

I took every opportunity that I had to touch Alissa. She was absolutely magnificent and I was convinced that I would never have the pleasure of her company again.

We had to get dressed and get her back home. I hated to see her leave. I wished we could barricade ourselves in my bedroom for all eternity.

We parted ways with a brief kiss. I didn’t know to feel about the experience. As honored as I felt for her to share herself with me, I was disappointed that I would never have the opportunity to have any sort of experience with her again.

A few days later, there was a knock on my door a bit past midnight. It was Alissa and I knew why she was there. I smiled widely before I burst into laughter. She did the same.

“So, what can I do for you, Miss?” I asked.

She charged me and it was clear that she wanted to see if I could make her cum again. She quickly directed me to my knees. I got her revved up a bit and left her wanting more.

This was a bit more aggressive of an encounter. I had spent nearly every waking moment of the past few days thinking about her and bemoaning the fact that I would never see her again.

The rest of the encounter went similarly to our first. The only real difference was that when we got to the bedroom, she forced me onto the bed and straddled my face for a while.

Much like the first, I reveled in every second of the experience.

Alissa adapted quickly to my size and by our third time together, she was able to handle my cock much more easily. We went at it pretty heavily for a couple of months. I happily shared most of my limited sexual knowledge with her.

But eventually, she found a new boyfriend who was of an appropriate age. That was the last of our experiences. Still, we sometimes share a look as we pass in the backyard.

I hold on to the hope that she will someday break up with her boyfriend and come knocking on my door once again. I don’t expect that it will ever happen, though. Our little romp was a fleeting moment and I don’t foresee any going back.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments