Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Enigma

"A mysterious young woman gives a traveling businessman an experience that he would not soon forget"

45
17 Comments 17
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

It had been a torturous past couple of days for Tim. He worked as a salesperson at the local branch of a national insurance company and he had been sent to a convention hosted by the parent company. It was all incredibly boring stuff and he felt like he was drowning in a sea of buzzwords. They tried to spice up the festivities by showing pre-recorded video messages by some of the celebrity spokespeople or hosting contests to win a spot in a national television commercial. Most people didn’t really seem to give a shit and Tim was one of them.

As he drove back to his hotel that evening, he saw a small dance club just a couple of blocks away from his hotel. Dying to find some sort of excitement, he decided to get a quick shower and take the short walk to the club.

The club was pretty busy even though it was certainly not the most opulent of venues. As he mingled about, he noticed that all of the guys seemed to be over twenty-one as the sign outside had indicated, but there were a lot of women that looked younger than twenty-one. He chuckled to himself as he wondered how they might have managed to get past the security team.

Shortly after he arrived, there seemed to be a strange vibe around the club. He heard several people joking and talking about some “crazy girl” that was dancing wildly somewhere in the club. It didn’t take very long for Tim to stumble upon her.

The other patrons had cleared an area several feet away from her in each direction. She couldn’t have been much more than five feet tall, and her long black hair flailed about madly. Wearing a short, solid black skirt and a very tight, pink tank top with no bra, she quickly caught the attention of many of the guys. She seemed to alternate between dancing very suggestively and completely freestyling.

Tim couldn’t see her face very well, but she seemed to be fairly cute. He wasn’t convinced that she was twenty-one either, but she didn’t seem to be very far off. He became distracted enough by the girl and her wild antics that he focused his patrol on the area surrounding her.

After watching the girl for an extended time, he realized that she never once seemed to acknowledge anybody else or even make eye contact. He had absolutely no idea what was going on with her, but he found her completely fascinating.

He continued to observe the girl for roughly another half hour. Then, unexpectedly, she stopped moving altogether. She slowly raised her head up and brushed her hair away from her eyes. Her eyes locked onto the very first guy that came into her sight: Tim.

She started to walk toward him, stalking him like a jungle cat. The girl didn’t stop until she was uncomfortably close. Then she let out a playful giggle.

“I’m Desirée. You want to dance with me.”

Tim’s head was spinning. First of all, he didn’t believe that Desirée was her actual name. Secondly, the way that she emphasized the word ‘want' in the second line oozed a sexy sort of confidence. He wondered if she had somehow noticed that he had been watching her.

Tim stood there stunned for a moment.

“This is where you tell me your name,” Desirée commanded.

“I’m…uh…Tim,” he responded, sounding more like a question than a response.

That seemed to be all of the information that she needed. She grabbed Tim by the hand and dragged him out to her previous spot on the dance floor. Tim felt incredibly uncomfortable, particularly because he knew that everyone was watching them. To make things worse, Desirée didn’t really pay him any attention once they got into position.

She seemed to be a girl of humble means. Her clothes were quite basic and could quite easily have been purchased from the local discount department store. Still, Tim found her to be very attractive in that “girl next door” sort of way.

As Desirée danced, Tim realized that he had misjudged her slightly. He had previously guessed that she would have left her panties at home with her bra but noticed her thong panties peeking out of the backside of her skirt. He chuckled to himself as he quickly decided that she had clearly stopped by the club after church this particular evening.

As the second song finished, Tim was ready to bail out of the entire situation. Just as he got ready to run, Desirée yanked his head down and whispered into his ear, “I want to go somewhere. Do you have a place?”

Tim couldn’t believe his luck. As quickly as he nodded his head, Desirée grabbed his hand and led him out the front door.

As soon as they got outside, she completely changed gears again. Suddenly, she was skipping and prancing around Tim in circles like a child. He was beginning to believe that she had taken something, but she didn’t seem to be impaired in any fashion.

As Tim opened the door to his hotel room, Desirée looped her arms around his neck. She pulled him down to her height and mashed her lips hard against his before probing her tongue inside his mouth. The kiss lasted for several minutes with Desirée moaning and grinding her body against his the entire time.

Immediately after breaking the kiss, she started giggling again. She grabbed Tim’s shirt and tried to pull it over his head. It got stuck around his head and underarms like a toddler and he had to try to work his way free. Before he could do that, Desirée grabbed ahold of his belt and yanked hard on it. It squeezed tightly around his waist as she flicked the prong away and then let go.

Elzakom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elzakom

Just as he was getting out of his shirt, he felt her fingers probing inside the waistband of his pants. With one hard yank, she jerked both his pants and underwear down to his ankles. His eager cock got caught up in the action and jerked down uncomfortably, before springing back up and slapping against his stomach.

Desirée started to laugh again.

“You aren’t so shy now, are you?” she asked his engorged member.

“He is shy,” she declared while pointing at Tim.

She latched onto his cock and licked it several times before diving forward and taking every bit of it down her throat. She held it for an incredibly long time before backing away. Looping threads of saliva dangled from Tim’s cock to her mouth as she giggled and gasped for air at the same time. She repeated the process several times before suddenly springing to her feet.

Desirée took several steps away from Tim and peeled off her shirt, followed quickly by her shoes, skirt, and panties. The entire process took mere seconds. She had a tight, little body and perky breasts. The contrast of her pale skin against her black hair was quite appealing as well.

Tim took the hint and tried to get out of his shoes and pants. He had just worked his pants free of his ankles when Desirée took two steps forward and launched herself at him.

He nearly fell forward as he was not prepared to catch her. Fortunately for both of them, she only weighed ninety pounds. She wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his midsection.

With a giggle, she barked, “Fuck me, Daddy!”

Tim felt slightly unnerved by the “Daddy” reference. He hoped that it wasn’t a reflection of some sort of abuse that she had suffered.

“Please, please fuck me, Daddy!” she pleaded just seconds later.

It was quickly becoming obvious that she was as horny as she was crazy. Tim quickly decided that there was no need to delay the inevitable. He lifted Desirée up high enough that she could guide his cock toward her smoothly-shaven pussy.

As he lowered her down, Desirée moaned like an addict getting her much-needed fix. He didn’t really have to do much as she bounced and squirmed enthusiastically on his cock, all the while chattering on with her “daddy-talk.” Her legs and arms flailed about wildly, and Tim began to fear either dropping her or knocking something over in the tight confines of the hotel room.

Tim lowered Desirée to the bed, and she flashed him an angry look. He barely seated himself on the bed before she had sprung up to her hands and knees. With her teeth clenched and snarling at him, she grabbed onto Tim’s cock and straddled him. She started to ride him aggressively, still chattering on almost continuously.

Desirée wrapped her arms around Tim’s upper body and started to squeeze with all of her might. Because of her short stature, her forehead pressed into his clavicle uncomfortably. Although her upper half seemed to be locked in place, her bottom half continued to pump away in a “piston-like” fashion.

Realizing that she was getting close, Tim started to thrust aggressively. They quickly got synchronized so that their bodies collided with maximum impact. The room was so loud with the sounds of hard sex that Tim was sure that it could be heard three rooms down.

Deciding to finally play along, Tim growled, “Show me what a dirty girl you really are! Cum on Daddy’s cock!”

Desirée’s motions got incredibly erratic, and Tim decided to try to finish before it was too late. While pumping away furiously, he grabbed Desirée’s hair and yanked her head back.

“Show Daddy how good it feels!” he snarled.

She tried to look at him but seemed unable to focus. Once again, he felt guilty, but she kept grinding away. Tim grabbed onto Desirée and held her tightly as he came inside her. He could feel her reaction to every pulsation of his cock.

Desirée continued to ride Tim’s cock, but in increasingly subtle motion. He felt her shiver and tremble in his arms, not sure if it was a result of her milking every bit of pleasure that she could or if she was experiencing some sort of regret.

Tim felt strangely remorseful. As he held her tightly, her mannerisms reminded him of a sleepy child holding onto a parent. After a while, she wearily slumped onto her side with her back facing Tim. He decided to follow suit.

“Every day is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present,” she mumbled.

Tim smiled at Desirée’s statement, partially because he found it amusing but mostly because he was glad that she was alright. He snuggled up behind her and wrapped a comforting hand around her torso.

“I hope that someday I can have a boyfriend as sweet as you are, Tim,” she added.

That second declaration made Tim smile, although Desirée couldn’t see it. He had already found himself very intrigued by the mysterious, young woman in his bed. He only hoped that she wanted to continue the relationship as much as he did.

When Tim awoke the following morning, he found that Desirée was gone. In a moment of panic, he quickly searched the room, worried that he had been conned and that she had stolen his wallet or belongings. He found nothing missing, but discovered a brief and hastily written note.

 

Tim,

Thanks for the fun time!

Deza Rae

 

Tim had to chuckle. He couldn’t decide if the way that she had spelled her name proved that it was real or that she had made it up. Then again, why would their final interaction have made things clear if the previous ones hadn’t?

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments