Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time

"This is a factual story about my first time."

14
2 Comments 2
57.3k Views 57.3k
696 words 696 words
Famous Story
It was about 9:00 PM. My mom wasn't home, and I was all alone with my first serious boyfriend, besides my younger sister who was sitting quietly in her room. I giggled silently as I led Ken down the hall to my room, quietly locking my sister's door on the way down. The lock worked to my advantage; it only locked on the outside.

Once in my room, Ken jumped hyper-actively on my bed. His ADHD medication was beginning to wear off.

I was incredibly horny. I'm sure Ken was too, although he hid it well. I jumped into bed eagerly; we had been planning this night for some time now. He pulled the thick comforter blanket over our heads and kissed my neck lightly. I giggled since he wasn't romantic most of the time. I knew there was really only one thing he wanted from me, but I didn't care. I wanted it, too. I pulled his shirt off, and he pulled off mine. I pressed my breasts against his chest, kissing him passionately. Ken was pushing his tongue inside my mouth. I could only fantasize that it was his cock, long and delicious. I imagined the pre-cum slowly squirting from the top, then his hot cum all over my breasts.

Ken must've known that I was fantasizing; I must've been concentrating less. "What do you wanna do?" He asked in his deep voice as he turned on his side. I bit my lip lightly and burrowed deeply under the blanket. Ken watched me with curiosity. I slowly tugged off his jeans. I was embarrassed to find he wasn't erect. He had done a lot more with girls then what we were about to do, and it would take more to arouse him.

I tugged off my own jeans and sat down on his stomach, moving backwards a bit until I was sitting on top of his cock. I began to grind my wet panties on his cock. It wasn't long before I began to feel him harden. I slowly dragged myself down his legs and slowly wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock, playing with his balls in one of my hands.

ashley_Tompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashley_Tompson1

I began to bob my head up and down, slow at first, then quickening.

Ken moaned lightly, but raised an eyebrow. "I think you can do better than that, MJ," he said. I stopped sucking his cock and sat on his stomach again, my pussy dripping heavily now. "Ken, I love you, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to go that far," I replied. "Come on, babe, you're giving me all the attention, allow me to work." I rolled off of him and lied down next to him, crossing my arms. "Seriously, Ken, maybe another time."

Ken didn't speak for awhile. I thought he respected my decision to wait, much to my despair, as I was somewhat hoping we'd do it in the end. He kissed the back of neck, and kept kissing me until he was kissing my lower back. He tugged my soaking panties off and before I had time to stop him, he picked me up and threw me on the floor so I was on my hands and knees, slipping into from behind.

I screamed and my I could hear my sister rattling her doorknob, trying to get out. Ken grabbed a belt I had laying on my messy floor, pushing it in my mouth forcefully, like a gag, and pulled it back so hard it hurt my cheeks, and I was facing the ceiling. Ken started riding me harder. I could feel my cherry pop, but only briefly. "Oh, daddy, DON'T STOP!" I yelled. "No worries," he moaned.

Ken pulled himself out of me and flipped my over, then lied down on the floor, his cock standing 8 inches erect. He picked me up and aligned my pussy with his cock, dropping me onto him. I squealed as he entered me. "Bounce," he moaned hungrily. I started bouncing on him slowly then faster as I got into the rhythm.

I started moaning loudly, but stopped as I heard the front door creak open.

((To be continued))
Published 
Written by maddyjean08
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments