Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time I Had Sex

"We had known each other since freshman year, Now we are seniors and 18, the attraction became clear."

16
8 Comments 8
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Before I start, let me give some background info. Then, I was 5'4 with 36C breasts, I didn't have the thinnest waist, but I was thick, with killer legs and a good sized butt. He was black, a football player, and one of the nicest guys I had ever met. And that's how I fell for him...
It was the last day of our senior year. We had known each other since 9th grade year. I had him for my last class so while everyone was saying bye and hugging each other, I couldn't help but notice him sitting at his desk alone. So I walked up to him, sat on his desk, and said with a smile, "Hey John, why you sitting by yourself back here?"

He replied, "I can't believe this is the last day. I've been waiting for it for what seems like forever and now that it's here I don't want it to end."

"Well, why not?" I asked.

"Well, I thought I did everything I wanted to do here, but I realized I really haven't."

"What haven't you done?" I said.

"You'll see soon," he said with a smile, getting up and walking away.

The next week, after graduation, I got a text from John, asking me what I planned to do that day. After telling him I had nothing planned, he asked if I wanted to hang out. I said sure. We both agreed to go to the park down the street from my house, and hang out for a bit. I got ready, dressing in my tightest jeans and a low-cut tank top.

When I first saw him, I ran up to hug him because I had missed him. After we sat down I noticed how he sat closer to me than he usually had before, but I let that thought pass. As we started talking about our plans for college, he seemed to lean into me more, and I started to get a little uncomfortable which he must have noticed because he apologized and backed up.

We continued talking, and then all of a sudden, he leaned in and before I could react, kissed me on the lips. I was so shocked that he was actually kissing me, but I didn't stop him. He pulled back and said, "I'm so sorry Samantha. I wasn't planning on doing that so suddenly. I've been wanting to do that for awhile now but never had the courage til now. It's okay if you want to just forget about it."

Still in shock, I pulled him back and kissed him. Josh looked at me with such a look of shock but it quickly turned into excitement. We sat there for awhile kissing each other and just enjoying the moment. Things quickly started to heat up as our tongues tangoed in our mouths. When he came up for air, he looked at me with such heat and lust that I quickly started to get turned on. We agreed to walk down to my house before things got too risky out in public.

The walk seemed to take forever and by time we arrived, we couldn't wait to get our hands on each other. Luckily my family had left awhile ago to a party, so we had the house to ourselves. I dragged Josh to my room, taking off his shirt before shoving him on the bed. I straddled him, kissing him so fiercely my teeth hit his. He rolled me over and took control, calming me down at the same time.

He kissed me passionately, moving his hands under my shirt until they reached my bra, which he simply moved to the side to get a hold of my boobs. As he fondled them in his hand, slowly pinching and rubbing the nipples, he kissed down the side of my neck.

PenelopaDJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopaDJ

By that time, I was so wet and ready for him, but he continued things his way. He moved his hands down my chest until he reached my pants, sliding his warm hands under my panties. I squirmed when his finger met my lips, jumped when it flicked my clit. He looked up at me, surprised that I was so wet.

Josh brought his finger out and tasted my juices, looking me straight in the eye as he did so. He realized how much that turned me on when I jumped off my bed and shed all my clothes while he watched. This was the first time anyone had seen me fully naked and I was nervous, but from the way he looked at me, I could tell he liked what he saw.

This gave me confidence to kneel beside him on the bed and take off his jeans and boxers to reveal that long, dark manhood he carried. I must have looked scared at seeing his size, but he assured me he would be gentle with me. He had to be about 9 inches long and 3 inches thick and it looked like it would never fit in my tight, virgin pussy. But I still wanted it, so I took it in my mouth, which made him jump.

I giggled at his reaction, then turned my attention to giving him a good blowjob like the ones I had seen watching porn. I took his cock in first 3 inches, then another, and finally I had his whole cock in my mouth. My gag reflex passed and I deep throated him until he came in my mouth.

I swallowed everything and when he was done, he pulled me up and kissed me so intensely, telling me how much he enjoyed it. He pushed me back onto my bed, and as he was about to go down on me, I pulled him back up and said, "Josh, I would love to have you eat me out, but I need your cock inside me now!" He smiled at my words and got me ready with his fingers, flicking my clit and getting me wet. Just as I was about to cum, he stopped and asked me if I was ready.

I looked up at him and kissed him, slipping my tongue in his mouth and at the same time, grabbing his cock and positioning it at my entrance. Still kissing me, he forced his head into my pussy, groaning at the tightness. "Oh my god, you're so tight. I don't want to hurt you."

I assured him it was okay and to continue. He kissed me again, ramming his cock into my pussy all the way, and I screamed into his mouth. A tear rolled down my cheek as he apologized and asked me if I was okay. The pain seemed to go away and turn into pleasure as I said to him, "Josh, please fuck me now!"

He started to pound his cock into me hard and fast, my hips rising to meet his. As he continued pounding into me, I started to feel my orgasm approaching. When I shouted out, "I'm cumming!" he pounded into my pussy so hard that it set off my orgasm, which set off his.

I felt his long ropes of cum hitting my pussy walls and filling me up. Our combined juices flowed out of my pussy when he pulled his cock out and lay next to me. We snuggled into each other, he said, smiling at me, "That was the best first time I could have ever asked for. I'm so glad it was with you Samantha!"

"You're glad?? I couldn't have picked anyone better to do it with," I said to him in reply.

This is my first story so please comment!

Published 
Written by sabrenamm77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments