Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First With Martin: Part One

"Movie day with him turned in to losing our virginity day."

4
5 Comments 5
7.5k Views 7.5k
572 words 572 words
This is my first story, I would appreciate it if you guys would put remarks about it. I'd like to know how I did. Events that occurred in this story are real. We were sixteen. Names were changed under my discretion. Enjoy!

Martin and I were watching Kill Bill Vol 2. The beginning clip was rolling as he put his hand on my thigh. We were closely sitting down, his other arm was around my shoulders and the warm northern California breeze was filling up the rather large entertainment room.

After a couple minutes, he turned to me, bit his lip and whispered in a sultry, deep and sexy voice, "Babe, I want you."

I cringed, my pussy having that distinct feeling when you know that something amazing is going to happen. He grabbed me into his lap and I eagerly made myself comfortable. The excitement crawled inside of me.

A few days before, Martin and I were talking about this over the phone when he asked if we'd ever have sex.

“That would be nice,” I replied. “But I have to tell you something. I’m a virgin.” In my mind, I’ve imagined us fucking many, many times before.

“Oh baby, I am too,” He smiled. “You know how much I want to fuck you?”

I was in shock. He was always the composed kind of guy. Since this was happening over the phone, we couldn’t physically go any further; but now we were, our bodies bundled against one another and breathing heavily. We've done foreplay countless times and we both enjoy it quite a lot. But we never took the next step.

He ran his hand up and down the curve of my waist in a teasing manner, stopping right on top of my ass.

ClementinaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClementinaTS

Damn, I want this to happen. I want him the way he wants me. It was perfect. He eventually eased his hands slowly to my ass cheeks; squeezing and caressing them while running his tongue against my tongue. Our lips were making beautiful noises. We continued until his hands reached under my camisole, to my bra and then grabbed my tits—groping and making circular motions around my nipples.

“Mmmm, that feels so good.” I purred. His shaft, pressed just below my bellybutton, was growing harder by the minute. It felt great. As he ran his fingers down my stomach, I ran my fingers slowly down his chest slowly. I reached for his cock—my hand slid inside of his boxers. He was unbelievably hard.

“Fuck,” He moaned as his hand found my pussy; my pussy cringed with excitement and I begin stroking his cock up and down. He made circular motions on my clit, he stopped and grinned, "Damn babe, you're so wet!" He showed me his fingers; they were drenched.

“I can't wait.” I smiled coyly and we resumed playing. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to feel every inch of him thrusting deep inside of me. I wanted him to fuck me senseless as I rode him. I wanted him to be my first as much as he wanted me as his first. I wanted to ride him I wanted us to enjoy and use one another’s bodies to strengthen our special bond. I wanted us to be part of something extraordinary but most of all; I just wanted him to fuck me already!!

Part 2 in a bit kiddies ;)



Published 
Written by tangerinelove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments