Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Geography Field Trip - Part One

"This geography field trip was going to be better than expected..."

20
5 Comments 5
25.4k Views 25.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
"Everyone on the bus," yelled Ms. McCarthy.

Ian couldn’t understand why she was yelling, as there were only five students in the class. The class was senior geography, and the five students were the only seventeen year olds in the school that were dedicated to the subject. The small group of students piled onto the minibus and Ms. McCarthy got into the driver’s seat. Ian’s classmates Adam, Chloe and Rachel dashed to the three seats at the back.

Ian tutted at them and sat down in an empty seat. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Lauren sit down next to him. It had been about one year ago, when he was sixteen, that Ian had first felt an attraction towards Lauren. He guessed you could call it a crush, but he hated that word so much…

Lauren smiled sweetly and said hello, her dimples appearing on her cheeks. She ran her hands through her black hair and tucked the loose strands behind her ears. Ian stuttered an inaudible reply and turned to face the window.

"Alrighty, kids!" said Ms. McCarthy. "We have a long trip down to the coast today, so get comfortable and enjoy the ride!"

The students rolled their eyes at her enthusiasm and leaned back in their seats.

"Scuse me, Miss," shouted Adam. "What is the actual point of this field trip? All we’re doing is looking at sand dunes and shit, right?"

"Mind your language, Adam," Ms. McCarthy said. "As I explained in class the other day, the aim of this overnight field trip is to study the environmental factors and human resources of a coastal region."

Adam scowled and took a packet of chips out of his bag. The engine started and the minibus rolled out the driveway.

It was an hour into the bus trip. The confinement of six bodies into a small space had led to a bus load of sweaty students. Lauren was sweating around her breasts, and Ian could see her nipples through her white blouse. Ian had his bag on his lap to discreetly hide his stiff cock.

Is she even wearing a bra? wondered Ian, watching Lauren’s tits stretch the fabric of her top.

He hadn’t much experience with girls, in fact he was still a virgin, but he knew enough to know that Lauren had large breasts compared to other girls.

"It’s so hot in here," he heard Lauren say.

Ian rotated his body to face her. Lauren sighed and wiped the sweat from her brow.

"Do you have any water?" she asked. "I forgot to pack a bottle."

"Um... sure," he said, smiling shyly.

Ian knew he would have to take the bag off his lap and hoped that she didn’t notice his cock. Ian took the bag off his lap and rummaged though it to find his water bottle. Lauren’s eye darted to his crotch, and she smirked when she saw a bulge in his jeans. Luckily for her, he didn’t notice.

Ian found his water bottle and passed it to Lauren. She took a huge gulp; some of the water ran along the edge of the bottle and trickled onto her chest. Ian felt his cock twitch as he saw Lauren’s blouse go transparent in places. The water spilled onto her left nipple and Ian saw a little pink bud poke through. His cock continued to throb and he felt it getting harder.

Lauren knew Ian was getting hard from looking at her, which made her feel surprisingly aroused and a little bit horny. Feeling that she should correct this problem, she formulated a plan. Lauren handed the water bottle back to Ian and stroked his fingers as she did. Ian hesitated as she took hold of his hand and held it gently. Lauren started to guide his hand toward her body until it came in contact with her breast. Ian pressed his palm against it and started to massage it.

"Shh..." Lauren whispered.

Ian nodded and circled her nipples through her blouse. Lauren gasped and started to rub her hand against Ian’s jeans.

1AsianLongCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1AsianLongCockTS

She felt his cock jump underneath her hand and she scratched it through the fabric.

Ian trailed his hands down Lauren’s body, smoothing over her stomach and abdomen. He slid his hand underneath her dress, which came down to her lower thighs, and fumbled for her panties. Ian chuckled when he couldn’t find them.

Lauren smiled and looked to the ceiling, continuing to stimulate Ian’s cock through his jeans. She felt Ian’s fingertips, barley touching her skin, trailing up her thighs. She was getting wet from the constant arousal.

Ian could feel the heat radiating out of Lauren’s shaved pussy and he slowly moved his fingers to tease the lips of Lauren’s pussy. He quickly looked around him to check that no one was watching he knew it was risky doing this on a bus. When he saw that Ms McCarty was busy watching the road and the three in the back chatting, he proceeded to lightly dip his fingers into Lauren’s pussy.

"Oh…" Lauren sighed quietly.

Ian put a finger over her lips to silence her and pushed his fingers in deeper. Lauren stifled another sigh and rubbed her breasts together. She felt a tingling in her pussy, which was weird since she usually never got stimulated close to an orgasm this quickly.

Ian felt Lauren’s body shudder as fluid soaked his fingers. His cock twitched, begging to be free from the tight restraints. Lauren’s pussy trembled and convulsed, releasing a flood of fluid like a dam wall breaking. Lauren bit her lip to stop herself screaming as her orgasm bucked her hips into Ian’s fingers.

Lauren lay in her drenched seat panting and recovering from her orgasm. Her head was thrown back and her eyes rolled upwards.

How did I cum that quickly? she thought.

Ian was sucking his fingers clean of Lauren’s pussy juices when he felt his cock being stroked. Lauren was once again rubbing his cock through his jeans, slowly massaging it from the base to the head. His cock was already incredibly hard and the arousal was sending him over the edge. Ian closed his eyes and felt the zipper on his jeans being slowly pulled down with a satisfying sound.

There was a moment of silence. Ian’s cock throbbed in his pants and he could hear Lauren breathing heavily. Ian felt a brush against his lips, so he parted them and put his hands behind Lauren’s head. They kissed each other passionately. As their tongues danced in each other’s mouths, Lauren unbuckled Ian’s belt and slid his jeans down off his crotch.

Ian’s pounding cock was finally free and it sprang up in the fresh air. Lauren smirked when she felt the absence of hair on his cock; it was clean shaven and she guessed it was about seven inches long. Lauren maintained the kiss while she began to stroke Ian’s cock. A small amount of pre-cum dribbled off the tip, which she rubbed over Ian’s cock with her thumb, using it to lubricate her strokes. Lauren used her other hand to stroke Ian’s scrotum, scratching and massaging his balls.

Ian kissed Lauren harder as he felt her grasp his cock. She was pumping her fist up and down his length, sending him into a state of pure ecstasy. A tingling started in his scrotum and rapidly travelled like fire into the head of his cock. Ian restrained a moan as ropes of creamy cum erupted out of his throbbing member, his blue veins bulging and threatening to explode.

Lauren broke their kiss and ran her fingers through the globules of cum on Ian’s cock. She played with it some more before sucking all the cum off Ian’s cock, savouring the taste.

Ian tucked his deflating cock into his jeans and zipped up his fly. He turned around to check that they had remained discrete.

"I can’t wait for tonight," Lauren said innocently.

Ian smiled and placed his hand on Lauren’s thigh. 

Published 
Written by Arcane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments