Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Internet Virgin

28
10 Comments 10
14.7k Views 14.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words
"Hi it's me again, where ..." I was in the middle of saying, leaving Rob a voice mail.

"Sophie?" A familiar voice said, "Is it really you?"

"Yes?" I replied, turning to face the stranger with the familiar tone.

"It's me ... Rob," he said, smiling down at me as I sat on the shopping mall bench. "Hey you, it's me, Rob ... I can't believe it's really you. You're beautiful." He added before sitting down next to me clutching a shopping bag in his hand.

"Is this some kind of joke?" I said, fighting back the sudden tears of disappointment.

"What? It's me, Rob ... you know, Sophie, hey ... don't get upset it's me Rob."

"Why did you lie to me?" I started to sob, "You're not twenty-five."

"Your right, I'm sorry, Sophie. I didn't mean to lie it's just I didn't want to scare you." He said, through puppy-dog eyes.

"But ... did you think I wouldn't notice." I continued to sob.

"Of course not, Sophie," he said, sliding closer towards me, trying to reassure me everything was ok. "Listen, it's still me Rob, age shouldn't matter. I'm sorry I lied but I didn't know if you were mature enough to handle the truth. Hey it's me, Rob ... the same guy you have been talking to day and night for the last three months."

"I know ... but ..." I tried to say.

"We connected, Sophie. When two people connect like we have then age shouldn't get in the way of that." He said, convincingly. "We are both adults."

"I guess not." I reluctantly agreed.

"Will you walk with me, Sophie?" He asked, standing up with a dopy smile. "Come on; let's go get a bite to eat before my long drive back home."

Robert and I had been talking online for three months now. For an eighteen year old girl I guess I was naive, but when Robert said he was a twenty-five year old English teacher I trusted him. Whenever I went online in chartrooms guys would always ask my age, sex and location, quickly followed by fancy a fuck or what turns you on babe? But Robert was different. He was nice and always asked how my day was going, or offering his help with assignments I was struggling with and moaning about.

Only after a month of chatting on MSN and exchanging face pictures did the conversation turn to boyfriends and relationships. I had had two boyfriends since I was sixteen but coming from a strict catholic family they didn't last long as I was always very frigid. I had little or no experience when it came to sex, and living at home whilst being in school, my parents kept a close eye on me. But not close enough as it would later seem.

Our chats eventually turned into sex and Robert was always very respectful. I completely opened up to him and admitted I was a virgin but at eighteen I obviously had fantasies and urges to masturbate. He never once asked to see indecent photographs of me. So, when he eventually suggested meeting in person in a safe location for dinner, I happily accepted.

For our first meet I wanted to make a good impression without giving him the wrong impression. So I dressed in a knee length jean skirt with thick black tights which went under my skirt, designed for warmth rather than a sexy look. I wore my UGG boots with a matching black top with buttons up the middle, it showed some cleavage but it was respectful and not inviting in anyway.

After my initial shock Rob and I had a great time at the mall, we had burger and fries with some ice-cream and I felt completely at ease with him. He made me laugh just like he did online and on the phone and when he told me his real age of thirty eight I didn't mind.

"So, are you still mad at me?" He smiled, climbing into the driver side of his car.

"No," I said, pulling the passenger seat belt across my body. "I guess not, I just wish you had told me the truth."

"I know, and I'm really sorry, Sophie. Hey, open your present." He said, suddenly excited.

I opened the pink and black bag and gasped in shock.

"Hope you like it, I know you said pink was your favourite colour and I remembered your measurements." He smiled. "You know it's crazy to think I'm actually sat here next to you after all this time."

I stared into the bag and down at the expensive looking pink lingerie set. Fear suddenly gripped me again and for the first time since we met in the mall, I was frightened.

Let's go back to my hotel so I can grab some things and then I'll take you home, ok?"

"Ok." I smiled meekly, trying to hide my nerves.

The hotel was more like one of those seedy motels you see on the edge of town in a Hollywood movie. Not somewhere I would have expected Rob to stay. But I guess it was cheap and with a two hundred mile trip each way it wasn't too bad.

"Come in, Sophie, don't be shy." He smiled, welcoming me into his room.

I nervously stepped inside and then jumped when I heard the door close and self lock behind me. Robert quickly packed his things away before turning around to look at me.

"Are you ok, Sophie?" He smiled.

"Yes ..." I lied nervously.

Rob walked towards me, stopping only a few feet in front of me. "You know, Sophie?" He started to say before pausing and running a finger through my long brown hair.

"I would really like to see you wearing your present?" He said.

I gulped as my mouth went suddenly dry. "I ... I don't think ..."

"Shhhhhh, Sophie," he said, smiling down at me, placing a finger to my lips. "Be a good girl and put it on. I want to see how beautiful you look. You want that don't you, Sophie, to look beautiful?"

Scared but trying to keep it together I followed his instructions and went into the bathroom to change. After a few minutes I was standing in front of the mirror feeling very self conscious.

The pink fabric was very tight on my body, despite being the correct size. My 32C bust was practically spilling over the top of the bra with its half cup design. The thin material did nothing to hide my hardened nipples which were cold and not aroused. The panties were also just as tight as I pulled them up my smooth legs before hugging my waist and crotch. Just like my nipples in the bra my vulva was protruding through the material, outlining clearly what was underneath.

"There ... you happy?" I asked sarcastically as I stepped out of the bathroom and stood in his view.

"You look unbelievably sexy, Sophie." He said shakily, as he sat on the end of the bed.

I turned back towards the bathroom, feeling very nervous and uncomfortable.

"Sophie, wait!" He called out. "Come ... sit with me."

Following his instructions once more I went and sat next to him on the bed.

"How do you feel, Sophie?" He asked, moving my hair out of my face.

"Stupid ... and ... scared." I mumbled.

"Don't feel like that, Sophie." He said, tracing a finger down my arm. "And don't be scared, you're beautiful. I really mean it, you should be proud of your body."

"You're not disappointed with my body?" I asked, wanting to leave.

"No, no of course not, you are the most beautiful girl in the world, Sophie. You take my breath away." He went on, moving his finger back and forth along the top of my panties, tickling my tummy slightly.

"Robert ... I ... I think we should ..."

"Shhhhhh, Sophie, it's going to be alright." He said, breathing heavily as he moved in to kiss my neck.

"No ... no, Rob ... please stop, Rob ..." I protested as he gently guided me backwards onto the bed.

"It's ok, Sophie your ok, I promise." He said, climbing on top of me and spreading my legs.

"No, please, Rob, wait ... please wait ..." I started to sob.

"Shut up and relax, Sophie, there's a good girl." He said, forcefully.

Sobbing silently I closed my eyes for a few moments and accepted my fate.

"Yes, that's it, Sophie, just relax and everything will be ok." He panted.

I found myself staring up at the corner of the ceiling as Rob climbed all over me, kissing my neck and rubbing my breasts over the bra. With the bra so tight my breasts quickly fell out of the cups and Rob took them in turns into his mouth before unclasping the bra and removing it fully.

For the first time in my life someone else was groping my breasts and sucking on them. I didn't know what to think? I wanted to scream out for help as my body broke out in tiny goose bumps.

"Oh, yes ... oh Sophie your beautiful, I've waited so long for this moment." he panted.

After a few minutes of groping and kissing my body I felt Rob slid one of his hands down between my legs and run it over the front of the panties. His touch was soft and gentle; better than I imagined but I still wanted him to stop.

He rubbed a few more times before an involuntary sigh escaped my lips, followed by a spasm in my hips.

"That's it, Sophie, relax and follow your body." He said.

How could he act as though this was ok? I thought. He knew I didn't want this. He knew I was frightened. He knew that I was a virgin.

"Yes, that's it, Sophie," he went on, his breathing short and fast, "you just relax and stay still. That's a good girl; I'm just going to remove these."

With that I suddenly felt his thumbs at the sides of my hips, being hooked inside the panties. Then, against my will I felt the panties being tugged and pulled down my legs.

"Mmmmm ... oh god, Sophie," he said, his hands shaking, "You are perfect."

I knew I was exposed for the first time as the panties reached my knees. I wanted to be strong, taking a deep breath I prepared myself, and then they were off. I was naked on the bed, fully exposed to Robert.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, Sophie. Your shaven, mmmmmmm, fuck your gorgeous, sweetheart." He told me.

I couldn't look at him. I didn't know what to do so I tried not to think about what was happening to me.

Robert then ran his hand up the inside of my left thigh and I gasped, squirming slightly before he moved to the other one, and then back again, back and forth, tickling me between my legs. The room seemed silent, but for my quiet gasps and Roberts short breaths. He then ran his hand over my opening, but this time I arched my lower back off the bed. It still felt good even though I didn't want him touching me.

"Sophie, play with your breasts. Relax and understand what your body wants." He told me in a gentle tone. "You have done the theory work, now it's time for the practical side.

Finding myself suddenly unable to deny his request, I softly cupped my breasts in my hands and began to caress them. I couldn't see what he was doing as my eyes were now shut and I didn't need to see as he slowly inserted a finger inside me. He pushed it deep until it was all the way inside.

"Does it hurt?" He asked an air of concern in his voice without slowing his strokes.

It felt so deep inside me, touching new places, and the feeling of having someone else fingering me was starting to drive me insane.

"No ... no it feels nice ... too nice." I replied through gasps and groans.

"It's never too nice." He whispered, and then inserted a second finger.

I climaxed immediately and violently. I grabbed my breasts tight and squeezed them hard together. Thrashing about I tried to roll over but Rob grabbed a leg and stopped me.

"That's it, Sophie cum nice and hard." He grunted. "That's a good girl."

"Oh yes, oh god ... take it out of me ... oh god." I whimpered.

"Sounded like you enjoyed that," he said. "Did you like it?" He smiled, slowly sliding his fingers from my soaking wet hole.

"Yes, I ... I loved it." I said slightly embarrassed and nervous again.

Robert gave me a warm gentle smile and then stood up. "Are you really a virgin, Sophie?" He asked.

"I felt my face suddenly getting hot as I began to blush. "Yes, I am." I mumbled.

"That's good for an eighteen year old, and rare," he beamed, "don't be ashamed of it; it's nice to know my little angel has waited for me."

"Waited for you?" I said, confused.

Robert started unbuckling his pants, his fingers shaking as he removed his belt and pulled down the zip. He took his pants off along with his boxers and I gasped in surprise. My eyes widened like saucers as I stared at his hard cock.

"Take it in your hand," he instructed me, stepping closer to my bed.

I was both nervous and curious as my hand slowly moved towards his hardness. I watched it as it pulsed, throbbing as if it had a mind of its own. I could wrap my tiny hand around it twice lengthwise. I had no idea if that meant it was big or not compared to others, but it looked big to me.

Moving my hand up his length he gasped and cursed as I felt how soft and spongy the head was.

"Sorry." I said when he flinched. Forgetting he was attached to it,

"No ... no it's ok, I like it." He moaned. "Have you done this before?" He asked.

"Never," I replied.

I moved my hands up and down his cock a few times, feeling the skin as I moved it back and forth,

"You have no idea how long I have dreamt of this moment, Sophie." He moaned as I continued exploring his hard flesh.

Bizarrely I smiled at his words. For some reason he made me feel good inside, like I was desirable or something and my fear disappeared.

"You are so beautiful, Sophie, and your body ...

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

god your body is gorgeous. I have fantasised about you many times." He went on. "I want to fuck you so bad. Would you like that?" He offered.

"I don't know." I said, shrugging my shoulders whilst still holding his throbbing cock in my hand.

He cupped the side of my face, tracing his thumb over my cheek. "I love you." He said, before dropping his hand down to my breasts. He took turns with each breast, caressing and massaging them. He was gentle and I enjoyed the way they swelled and became sensitive in his grasp.

I turned my body around to face him, placing my feet on the floor whilst still remaining seated on the bed. His cock throbbed harder in my hand as I moved my body around, looking at him fully.

"You like it don't you?" He said, looking down at my hand stroking him.

The heat suddenly returned to my cheeks again as I started to blush for the second time. "I don't know?" I smiled, ashamed to admit that I was aroused.

Robert let go of my breasts and quickly removed his shirt. He stood before me, naked with his cock pulsing fiercely in my hand.

"Lick it, Sophie," he said, his voice suddenly shaky, "go on princess, lick your first cock."

I know those words should have shocked and horrified me, they would have a few moments ago, but now, after experiencing my first orgasm at the hands of a man, they just made me more excited.

I slid my tongue out and licked the tip, not really knowing what I was doing. I slid my tongue all the way around the swollen head, moistening it with my saliva; it tasted salty, forcing me to move back.

"What's wrong?" He chuckled, watching me.

"It tastes weird and ..." I started to say, trying to explain the strange taste. Then I felt his hand gently stroke into my hair before he softly grabbed a handful of my brown locks and guided my head back towards his groin.

"You will get used it, I promise." He encouraged, as his cock touched my lips and entered my mouth.

Robert let out a long slow breath as he filled my mouth with his cock for the first time. He was right; I did get used to the taste and found it not to be unpleasant. I looked up at him to see if I was doing ok and our eyes met as he too was staring down at me, smiling proudly. It made me feel good as I really wanted to make him happy. I wanted to be good at sex.

His eyes never left me, his hands stroking my hair and breasts. I did notice his breathing becoming erratic, and I knew that feeling having experienced it myself many times before whilst masturbating.

"I'm close, Sophie, I'm gonna cum soon. God your mouth is so soft." He gasped. I didn't know what to say or how to respond to his words so I just kept on sucking and swirling my tongue around his cock. The salty taste in my mouth grew stronger as I felt and tasted what appeared to be little droplets of liquid on my tongue. I swallowed them down with my saliva and continued to suck.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" He cursed, suddenly withdrawing his cock from my mouth and hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried I had done something wrong.

"Nothing, princess, nothing is wrong," he smiled down at me, cupping my face again, "I just don't want to cum yet, despite how good your mouth feels."

"Oh." I shrugged.

"You're so beautiful, Sophie. I want you to cherish this special moment. I want you to cherish this as a special memory for the rest of your life. Girls never forget their first time. Good or bad." He told me.

His hands went back to my breasts and his fingers played with my nipples, teasing them as I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling. I began to moan softly at his touch as he started caressing my breasts again, this time with each of his hands firmly holding the soft flesh.

Kneeling on the floor between my legs, Robert let go of my breasts and ran his finger tips down my arms as he leaned forwards and took a nipple into his mouth, a soft innocent groan slipped from my lips.

"Your skin is so soft." He murmured, before scoping a breast into his hand and sinking his mouth onto it. He sucked hard but gentle, causing me no pain before doing the same to the other one. He teased, groped, sucked and attended to every inch of my breasts as my hips moved in little circles on top of the bed.

I was drifting with my eyes still closed; swaying from side to side before I felt his hand on my thigh, stroking me delicately up and down, inching closer to my opening. His mouth was still sucking on my breast, his sucking growing furiously as his fingers worked ever closer to their target.

"Yes," I moaned, "yes." I moaned without thinking, as my body and mind beckoned for him to continue.

He moved his hand forward and felt the dampness between my legs. I moaned again as I felt his fingers linger. I recently started shaving and keeping myself tidy down there following a men's survey I had read in a magazine. I was glad he seemed to appreciate my efforts.

Our breathing quickened when he started feeling around between my legs, tracing his fingers gently up and down my moist slit, feeling my lips and spreading them open slightly. Without realising until I had done it I spread my legs wider, allowing him better access. Slow and tender he continued to run his fingers up and down my entrance, inching just the tip of a finger inside once more. I was hesitant the first time, but now I welcomed it. I craved it.

Robert teased me like this for a few moments before he eventually slid his hand and mouth away from my body. Then, placing his hands on my hips he gently pushed me back flat onto the bed and spread my legs.

I closed my eyes once again and cupped my breasts. I heard him inhale a deep breath as he went back to teasing me with his fingers. I gently began to caress myself as I felt him part the soft, wet folds between my legs.

Then suddenly, I bucked my hips squeezing my breasts hard and groaning loudly as I felt something soft and slippery enter me. It could only be his tongue I thought as I felt it probing inside me before suddenly it was gone, and then it was sliding across my lips, up one side and down the other. He teased me with his tongue; in and out he went, in and out and all around my pussy before slipping back inside. My hips bucked wildly, grinding into him as I continued to moan and squeeze as I received oral sex for the first time.

"Oh Robert ... oh Robert ... that feels so good" I said, gasping and panting for air.

Roberts head was between my legs, licking and sucking. I was so wet I didn't want him to stop, ever. He then moved his tongue up to my clitoris and slid two fingers inside me, penetrating me as deep as he could again.

The pleasure seemed endless until I started to feel a fuzzy warm tingle in my toes. I had never felt that before but I liked it. My whole body started tensing, but in a good way, and the pace of my breathing increased to the point where you'd have thought I had just ran a race. I needed more oxygen but I couldn't breathe fast enough as the tingling made its way up my legs and into the rest of my body. I had never felt so alive.

The build up was so intense I almost passed out as my heart thumped hard against my chest, trying to break free before finally "Uhhhhhhhh ... Ohhhhhh ... ohhh ... yes ... Yes! ... Yes! ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" I exploded into wild spasms.

In a powerful wave of blankness I actually think I may have passed out for a few seconds. It felt so good I could have been floating on air. None of my previous orgasms had been as strong as this one. God, it just gets better and better I thought.

After bringing me to an earth shattering climax, Robert quickly flung my body round so I was lying on the bed properly, and then he jumped excitedly between my legs. I smiled at him, relaxed and happy. He shuffled closer towards me on his knees and spread my legs, placing them either side of him. With my own knees raised and spread I lifted my head off the pillow and looked down to see him stroking his erect cock inches from my entrance.

"You have such a lovely pussy," he said softly, staring at it, "small, tight and juicy," he added, his breathing sounding tighter, "yes I'm gonna split those lips right open with my cock, baby. Do you want that? Do you want it now?"

I watched his every move, hung on his every word and found my body responding, I needed another orgasm. "Yes ... yes I'm ready." I whispered nervously.

This was it. I was about to lose my innocence and feel a man's penis inside me. I gasped at the thought as he moved a little closer.

Despite his arousal and desire to shove his cock inside me, he was gentle and loving, letting me decide how much I could take and how quickly. He sensed my nervousness, all thoughts about how hard I had come on his face had gone now, everything was focussed on what was about to happen next.

Still kneeling between my legs, he lubricated his cock with my juices, rubbing the tip of his swollen member up and down my lips. I smiled, not realizing I was shaking.

"I'm nervous," I said, "I don't want it to hurt me."

He smiled at me, a loving and caring smile. "I won't hurt you, Sophie. I would never hurt you. We can take it slowly. You tell me if it's too much or if you want to stop. Ok?" He said.

I nodded and told him I was ready.

Once again he started rubbing his cock against my folds and we smiled at each other. He did this for a few moments and I felt myself getting wetter and wetter, my juices soaking the head of his cock before he started to push forwards and into me. He was slow and gentle but I still felt it as his hard cock spread my lips and started entering me, inch by inch.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I nodded and he carried on pushing inside me until I had taken another inch.

"Oh, fuck!" He suddenly gasped.

"What is it? I asked, biting my lower lip.

"It's ok," he reassured me, "it's just tight, very tight."

As he continued to spread me open I closed my eyes and tried to block out the discomfort. Robert kept asking if I was ok, but I knew my first time would be like this, the pain I mean, so I kept nodding my head, telling him to keep pushing. With each inch he pushed inside my body the better it felt and the more comfortable it became. Eventually I was full of his cock and he stopped pushing. It felt huge and I thought I would explode as he lay still on top of me with his cock buried deep inside me.

"Are you ok?" He asked again, his cock throbbing wildly inside me, making my insides contract and tingle around his length.

"I'm ok." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his back to hug him.

He looked deep into my eyes as he started to move his cock slowly. I felt him pull back and my insides began to contract before he pushed forwards and they expanded again. The feeling was wonderful as he continued at a slow pace, back and forth, back and forth, expanding and contracting.

Picking up the pace he started to push into me a little harder, and he seemed to go deeper into my womb. His moans grew louder as my insides throbbed wildly around his cock. Using one of his fingers he began to rub and circle my clit. That's it I thought as I began to move my hips in rhythm with his.

Both of us was breathing heavy now, but I was also fully relaxed , my body sinking into the bed as he picked up the pace a little more and started thrusting me with small hard jabs whilst remaining deep inside me.

"Ohhh ... Sophie ... ohhh baby," He groaned loudly into my ear. "Oh baby I'm gonna cum."

"Yes! Yes! Yes" I panted. "Oh yes ... oh my god."

"Ohhhhhh yes baby I'm cumming, Ohhhhhh ...... Ohhhhhh fuck!" He groaned, with his head buried between my breasts.

As Robert started groaning I felt his body tense before he started cursing in time with the powerful throbs I felt inside me. I knew he was cumming, ejaculating his sperm and I quickly wrapped my legs around him, bucking my hips. With each powerful throb I felt from his cock I also felt myself becoming wetter and wetter. I couldn't feel his sperm exactly, but I could feel every pulse as he unloaded it inside me.

"Oh yes." I gasped at the realisation that my womb was being filled with hot cum. It felt amazing. It felt like hot sticky oil was being pumped inside of me. It felt all warm and tingly.

Robert rolled off of me and exhaled a huge sigh of satisfaction. "Fuck that was awesome!" He gasped. I smiled, happy that I had made him feel that way.

"Will we do it again, some other time?" I asked as if I were begging him.

"You can bet on it happening again, Sophie." He beamed kissing my forehead before he got up and dressed.

I watched him. His cock was wet with our juices but floppy and soft, and it no longer looked like the powerful tool that had been deep inside me, breaking me in just a few minutes ago. I led there thinking about how perfect my first time had been. I never planned on it being with anyone in particular, and certainly not Robert, especially after the way I felt when we first met earlier that day.
Published 
Written by Sophie_Williams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments