Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Long Hot Summer - Part 2

"Best friends become more."

3
1 Comment 1
14.8k Views 14.8k
649 words 649 words
We snuggle close while you catch your breath. Your hand cradles my cock loosely, the fingers of the other hand stroking gently up the underside. Your pussy is drenched with your wetness and my mouth, and the look on your face is hard to describe… one part satisfaction, one part dreamy and one part wicked grin.

"That was amazing," you say finally. "I don't know who taught you, but I want to shake her hand - and maybe eat her pussy, too." I give you a strained smile. My cock feels like it could burst at any moment. "Oh, baby, I'm sorry. Here - let me take care of that for you…."

With that, you get up off the bed and motion for me to some sit in the straight- backed chair in front of my desk. You kneel in front of me and take my hardness in your hand again. "Relax and enjoy, baby…."

With that, you begin kissing my balls, hefting them in one hand, giving them wet open-mouth kisses, slow and gentle. Your tongue comes out, licks them slowly, thoroughly, till they glisten. Your lips move from my balls to the base of my cock, alternately licking and sucking, stroking it in your soft hand. When you reach the head, your tongue swirls around it, the tip delving into the slit. I groan, lost in the feel of your mouth. You take just the head in your mouth, your lips keeping a tight seal around it, and your tongue swirls lazily… My balls are drawn up tight as you take me into your mouth, moving up and down the shaft, deeper with each slow suck. You use your teeth, raking the shaft lightly and the hair at the back of my neck erects at the feeling of danger. You stop to bite down gently with every inch of my cock until your lips are kissing my balls and the head of my cock is at the back of your throat.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

You slowly, agonizingly ease your mouth back up and release the head with an audible pop.

"Don't hold back, baby. I want to feel you cum in my mouth. I want to taste it." Before I can react, you take me deep again, but this time, as the head hits the back of your throat, you swallow me down.

FUCK!

Your eyes are alight with naughty glee as you hold me in your throat, swallowing, counting off three with your fingers. Your mouth swoops back up to the head, your tongue swirling around it, then you take me down your throat again. My endurance, already on the edge, is eroding fast. Your mouth is so hot and wet, your tongue like a thing alive in itself. Best of all is the look on your face, a look that speaks of your own pleasure at giving me pleasure. You suck and lick and drive me into your throat and swallow, over and over and over again, seemingly tireless. You moan around my cock and that's it. The vibration ripples down my shaft and my balls explode, fountaining scalding-hot cum into your mouth. You swallow down the first blast, then move back and catch some on your face - lips, cheeks, chin. You cup my balls, holding my cock close to your face, then aim the rest at your tits. I have one, maybe two more spurts before I'm drained….

I look at you - naked, sexy, smiling, your face and tits decorated with cum - and I wish I had a camera. Your voice is soft and sultry. "Was it good, baby?"

"Oh my God, baby, it was amazing. You're amazing."

You kiss me then, long and slow, lots of tongue. The fact that I'm tasting the remnants of my own cum bothers me not at all, and the kiss lasts long after every drop is gone.

Published 
Written by Mortuis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments