Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Boy

"A true story - losing my virginity"

11
4 Comments 4
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I began my career in a Government office, fresh out of year twelve high school. The office structure was fairly typical of the time, mostly men in suits with a sprinkling of smartly dressed women, who all looked gorgeous to this innocent young man. The computer age was in its infancy, which meant that there was still a typing pool, and this was where the sexiest women worked.

Natalie was by far the hottest girl there, and whenever she had occasion to leave her desk, and walk through the open plan office to wherever she was going, all the male eyes followed the sway of her hips. Bonny was the other typist on my floor and was also good looking, with a fuller figure than Natalie, and large breasts.

Being the new junior, one of my jobs was to organize the food for the morning tea break, so part of my daily routine involved me getting each persons food order, then delivering them to a local café, where they would be prepared and then delivered back to the office by 10:15. It may sound like a mundane task, but it was a good way to meet everyone on my floor, and have a brief chat while doing my round. The bonus was interacting with the girls, something I was quite awkward about in a social setting, but was getting better at thanks to this part of my job.

Then there was the BIG bonus! 

Standing above the girls as they sat typing while we chatted, I could sometimes see some cleavage, some days a LOT of cleavage, and on the days when they wore short skirts, they would swing their chair around as they rummaged through their purse for cash to pay for the morning tea, and I could see the V of their panties at the top of their thighs. This pantie flashing seemed less than accidental sometimes, and I began to fantasize that Natalie and Bonny were competing for my attention. I certainly didn't mind and would often leave their office with a bulge in my pants.

There was also Samantha, the leave clerk, better known as Sam - generally regarded as just 'one of the boys', as she would never miss the Friday after work pub sessions, and could drink with the best of them. There was nothing boyish about Sam's looks though, she had a slender but shapely figure and a pretty face, wavy light brown shoulder length hair, and the most wonderful smile and sparkling eyes.

Sam was very down to earth, and once when she caught me checking her legs as she was about to swing her chair, she said straight out to me, "Turn your head Danny, I don't want you looking up my skirt!"

I was mortified and looked away, her voice sounded loud enough that the whole office would hear. When I turned back Sam had her money ready, holding her hand out to drop some coins into mine, her head was slightly tilted and she was smiling at me. I was so embarrassed and departed her desk quickly.

After that incident I made a point to stop perving on the girls as I did my round each morning, it was apparent that I wasn't being as discreet as I thought I was. This promise to myself was made difficult by the typists, as they seemed to flash me more and more.

Was I just imagining this? I was just an average looking eighteen year old boy who was nervous around girls. These beautiful women, much older than me, couldn't possibly find me attractive. Sam was about eight years older than me and had been married for only a few months when I started work.

At the Friday pub nights I loved being around Sam, she was vibrant and really good fun, and I was able to relax in her company, the drinks also helping me to overcome my shyness. As our friendship blossomed over time, I learned that Sam had married her childhood sweetheart, who also happened to be her next door neighbor. She told me they had grown up together, and their respective families had just expected the natural course would be for them to wed. Sam told me that she wasn't absolutely sure that Mark was the man she truly loved, but had gone ahead with the wedding anyway. I experienced my first office Christmas party that year. The downstairs recreation room had been decorated by the social committee, and work stopped at lunch time that Friday before Christmas, as staff from all floors gathered to eat, drink and be merry! The punch bowl labelled 'alcohol free' was barely touched, while the other one needed refilling frequently, as everyone got into the party spirit. There was music, and some of the couples dancing were getting very friendly indeed. Around mid afternoon people started leaving and the party was winding down, that's when I was surprised by an arm linking through mine as I made my exit, as a sweet voice asked me to walk her to the car park. 

It was Sam and she was quite giggly as she snuggled against my arm, chatting away about her holiday break as we strolled to our cars. I asked Sam if she was OK to drive and she assured me she was, then she touched my nose and told me what a sweetie I was. Sam then raised herself up onto her toes for a kiss before we went our separate ways. Our lips met in what I thought would be a friendly Christmas peck, but Sam pressed close against me in a lingering pash, her arms snaking around my neck as she forced her tongue between my lips. This was a new sensation for me and I liked it a lot. I opened my mouth and followed her lead, my tongue chasing hers as we kissed hard. Our kissing went on and on, as we slid down between the cars, caressing each other, our passion rising.

As we broke our kiss I was flushed with excitement, Sam flashed her beautiful smile and said, "Merry Christmas handsome". We got to our feet and attempted to regain some composure when Sam spotted the outline of my erection through the fabric of my trousers. She looked back up with a frown, saying, "Shit, I hate doing that to a guy." I looked at her dumbly as she continued, "I just can't leave you like that." I told her it was OK, but Sam was having none of it, deciding she should follow me to my house to ease my situation.

The drive to my place was so surreal.

PrettyCurls
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCurls

I was really nervous, and between imagining what may be about to happen to me, and watching Sam's car in the mirror to make sure I didn't lose her, I struggled to keep my car in it's lane.

We arrived at my family home and wasted no time entering, Sam telling me that she had to be home before her husband, which was in about an hour. As I closed the door, Sam announced, "I have to pee, where's the loo?" then headed down the hall in the direction that I motioned. "Second door,"I replied.

When Sam emerged, she took my hand in hers, her touch was electric to me, and my pulse quickened - this was really happening. I led Sam to my room, which I wished it was tidier, but she didn't seem to notice the mess as she began to undress. I watched wide eyed - a real woman was getting naked, right in MY own bedroom. "What are you waiting for?" she spoke a little impatiently, her voice awakening me from my trance like state. I nervously began unbuttoning my shirt, then Sam hurried things along by pulling my pants down, my cock springing out, erect. 

Sam was still in her bra and panties as she pushed me down onto the bed. She climbed onto the bed and straddled my legs, all I could see was her hair falling across my stomach, veiling my view as she lowered her head, then I felt the wonderful sensation of my cock being sucked for the first time. All I could see was the top of Sam's head, as it bobbed up and down steadily, so I just fell back into my pillow and enjoyed Sam's experienced mouth as she fellated me. I only lasted about a minute before my hips jerked up off the bed and I ejaculated forcefully - it was the best minute of my life so far. Sam sucked me dry, then sat up looking straight into my eyes with the most satisfied smile, licking her lips, swallowing the last of my cum as she did so. I sat up and and held her tightly as we kissed, open mouthed and passionate. My cock was still hard, trapped between us, as my hands roamed around her bare back. I found her bra strap and clumsily felt for the hooks which held it together, I wanted to kiss her breasts, I wanted to eat her pussy, I wanted to be a great lover for her, the way I had read in magazines.

Sam's demeanor seemed to change, and, as she smiled sort of sympathetically, she reached behind her and held my wrists, removing my hands from her body, and eased me back down into the bed. She unclasped her lacy bra, which had been held together by an S shaped clip at the front, and dropped it to the floor.

I was mesmerised! 

Sam apologized, "Sorry, they aren't very big."

God - was she kidding?!

"They're beautiful," I squeaked, hardly able to speak as I beheld her wondrous breasts, creamy white, tipped with pinkish brown nipples, in perfect proportion to her body. I didn't even notice as she slipped her panties off, so enthralled was I by her bosom, but Sam was now completely naked.

I sat up again, wrapping her in my arms, the feeling of her soft, firm breasts squashed against my bare chest was incredible, I wanted to feel every inch of her against me.

I kissed Sam's neck, then she took control again. "Don't leave any marks on me, my husband…….," she trailed off.

I released my hold and lay back down, watching as Sam shuffled forward, taking my hard, veiny shaft in her right hand, raising her left knee, easing herself onto me.

My head swam as the exquisite feeling of being taken inside a woman for the first time overwhelmed me.

Sam's hot cunt felt like liquid velvet. 

I watched her as she slowly impaled herself on me, her eyes closed as she lowered her raised leg and began fucking me, slowly, smoothly, gliding up and down on me, biting her bottom lip as she rocked back and forth, filled with my cock, losing herself to the pleasure.

Once again I was entranced. I reached up and kneaded Sam's breasts, moving my body to compliment her movements. As she ground down, I raised up, as she circled, I circled the opposite way. I was keen to be a good lover and wanted to please her more than anything I had ever desired.

I watched as her brow furrowed slightly, her mouth formed a perfect O, her nails dug into my chest, and a slight moan escaped her lips. Sam crushed her pelvis against mine as I thrust up to meet her, she circled her hips, then gasped as she collapsed onto me.

I held her tight, her vagina pulsing as she climaxed on me, contracting and squeezing, then relaxing on my still hard cock.

Sam opened her eyes and kissed me.

Her angelic face was a breath away from mine as she lay on me, warm and soft, her breathing returning to normal.

Suddenly Sam snapped back to reality, "You need to carry me to the shower so we don't mess the sheets." Then answered my naive look with, "I have my period." I got to my feet, still coupled with Sam, and carried her to the shower. "I can't get my hair wet," she said, "Mark may ask questions."

I was certainly getting educated fast. After we showered and dried, I sat naked on the bed watching Sam get dressed. As she stood in her white panties, pulling her blouse on, I got hard again. I hadn't cum when Sam fucked me, but it wouldn't have mattered if I did. I was a perpetually horny teenager after all, and the sight of girls in their underwear was a huge turn on for me! Sam's eyes lit up as she smiled in the direction of my proud cock. "I wish I didn't have to go," she said as she leaned down and kissed my forehead, then pulled her skirt up and held out her hand. I rose and we walked to the front door, where we exchanged a silent, gentle kiss. I watched as Sam backed her car out of the driveway, then disappeared down the street. Sam and I became lovers, and, for the next eight months or so, she educated me in the art of lovemaking. She then moved interstate and I never saw her again.

Published 
Written by Danunder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments