Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The School Bitch

"A student finds out that the girl that hates him actually loves him."

19
4 Comments 4
30.8k Views 30.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
It was just another school day as I walked out of my AP English class. As always it was a bore and I was eager to get to homeroom and see my friends.

In my rush to arrive on time, I'd completely forgotten to take the long route to my homeroom and as I feared, I saw Chandler Wilkins coming down the hall.

Chandler was the most popular girl in our school. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to be with her. She may have been beautiful and popular, but she was also a total bitch. I probably would have had a crush on her had she not hated my guts. If you weren't in her click she treated you like trash and I'd always gotten it the worst. We had been friends when we were kids, but in high school things changed and I had somehow wound up on her hit list.

As I continued down the hall I did my best to avoid her. Just as I thought I was in the clear, she had one of her jock friends trip me and throw my stuff down the stairs.

Over the years I had learned how to avoid Chandler and I took every opportunity to stay out of her way, but I always ran into her every once in a while. This incident wasn't anything new so I dusted myself off, picked up my things, and headed to class.

Over the course of homeroom the incident with Chandler had slipped my mind, though I still remembered to take the back stairs on my way to lunch. I felt as though everything would be fine until I was pulled violently into an empty classroom.

The room was dark and I was a bit disoriented. I turned around and was taken aback by who was there. It was Chandler, but she was alone. No jocks by her side, or herd of girls trailing behind. Just Chandler all alone. She didn't look angry but rather determined.

As I began to speak, I was cut off by her lips pressing against mine. I was in shock I couldn't pull away. I was drawn in by the warmth of her skin and the smell of vanilla in her hair, before being pulled back into reality.

I pushed her away and spoke, "What's going on? I thought you hated me and wanted to make my life hell. Earlier today you had a guy push me and throw my shit, but now you want to make out in an empty classroom?"

She stared at me for a moment and replied, "Okay, I know this may seem weird to you and you can leave if you want to, but hear me out. I know we were friends before high school and I never meant for us not to be but things happened and here we are. I don't mean to be a huge bitch, but the way all those people look at me, it makes me feel special. I just want to fit in with them, to be somebody and I'm sorry about everything. To be completely honest, I've had a crush on you since the 7th grade, but I never acted on it. Now,I'm doing something about it, something that I hope will make up for some of the pain I've caused you."

I sat for a moment thinking about what she had said. I mean, she was beautiful and she did make a pretty good apology, so I agreed to take her up on the offer.

"Okay, great," she said smiling, "meet me in the back parking lot after school." She then kissed me once again before exiting the classroom.

I left soon after, pondering all that she had said. I was excited to see what she had planned, but anxious too. "What if it's a set up?" I thought. "But she sounded so sincere." I brushed those thoughts aside and finished out the day.

As soon as the final bell rang, I rushed out the back door to find Chandler waiting in her luxury car. I climbed inside and she sped off, exiting the parking lot. She hadn't said a word since our conversation earlier that day and we continued the ride in silence.

After a short drive we arrived at her house, as I had assumed we would. The garage was empty so I guessed her parents were away. I followed her inside closing the door behind me. She then turned and spoke, "I have to go take care of some things, so make yourself at home. There are drinks in the fridge and a TV in the living room." She the proceeded to exit the kitchen, leaving me alone.

ZOEcute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZOEcute

I grabbed a water from the fridge, plopped down on the couch and began browsing the web on my phone.

A good deal of time had passed before I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It wasn't until they had stopped, that I looked up. What I saw made my jaw drop. Chandler stood in front of me in nothing but her bra and panties. I was in shock. I mean there had been rumors that she slept around, but they were all to out-there to be believable.

After an eternity of me gawking over the scene in front of me, Chandler spoke, "Listen this may come as a shock, considering all those rumors about me, but I'm a virgin. I've turned down every guy that has come on to me. All they want is to get me in bed so they'll be able to tell the world. Even the guys that have no chance look at me with lust in their eyes, but not you. No matter how mean I was to you, you always looked at me with compassion and now I know why I've waited."

I remained speechless as I pondered all that she had said. I slowly nodded and as I began to speak I was again silenced. She began to kiss me with more passion than she had back at the school. Her tongue danced in my mouth as I was overwhelmed by what was occurring.

Without pulling away she began to undo my belt and zipper before ripping my pants down my legs. My already erect penis sprung up, rubbing against her warm stomach. She then pulled my shirt off, before kissing my body as she moved towards my waiting erection.

A wave of pleasure filled my body as her warm lips surrounded my cock. She began circling her tongue around the head before moving down the shaft. It wasn't long before every inch of my erection was swallowed by the beautiful girl.

Once she was satisfied with the job she had done, she took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. I assumed her parents were out of town since she had just left my clothes downstairs.

After entering her room, she gently pushed me onto the bed before removing her bra and joining me. I began to fondle her large breasts as I pleasured her hard nipples with my mouth, making sure they were equally serviced. I then playfully rolled over on top of her, trailing kisses from her chest to her panties. I slipped them off and slipped my tongue into her waiting womanhood. Her juices began to fill my mouth as the smell of sex filled the air.

When Chandler was ready, she had me lay on my back, before climbing on top. She looked at me as if waiting for approval. I gave a small nod and she lowered herself on to my rock hard member. Inch by inch, I entered her as moans of pain filled the air. Soon these sounds of pain were replaced by moans of pleasure as she rode my cock. The motions slowed and I had her lie on her back. I stood beside the bed, pushing my manhood deep into her waiting vagina. I thrusted, gaining speed, and once again our moans filled the air.

It wasn't long after this had begun, when Chandler said, "I'm cumming. Keep going. Yes, yes, yes. Oh god, yes I'm cumming." As her grip tightened on her bedsheets and her body tensed. At this I felt the walls of her womanhood tighten around my member and a wave of cum covered my erection.

She soon relaxed and said she was ready for more. She flipped over onto her hands and knees. "Come over here. I'm not done just yet," she cooed and I obeyed. I once again entered into her vagina, thrusting and gaining speed.

We had our rhythm going once again and I knew my orgasm was coming. "Shit Chandler. I'm about to cum," I moaned.

"Oh yes! Me too!" she screamed. At this, I erupted as did she. Her hot juices covered my cock as warm cum filled her womanhood.

I fell back onto the bed exhausted. She leaned over me and kissed me. Just a small peck on the lips, before curling up next to me. We both fell asleep as the amazing events that had just unfolded ran through our heads.

Published 
Written by TheMW115
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments