Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unusual Spa Day

"Sometimes unplanned adventures are the best kind"

53
18 Comments 18
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"An unexpected spa adventure while traveling in Vegas"

My job often requires me to travel across the country. When I am able, I like to stay at a hotel with a spa and enjoy a relaxing day as a way of de-stressing. Recently, I had to travel to Las Vegas, and on this particular trip, I built in an extra day without meetings and scheduled a sports massage for late morning. In addition to reducing stress, the sports massage helps my body recover from my regular, daily workouts. 

I was looking forward to having a set of competent hands working on me. The masseuse was professional and cute. Not that her appearance mattered, but it’s always nice when you are being handled by a good-looking woman. She did a great job working my sore muscles and getting knots out of them. When she was finished, my muscles felt nice and soothed. Since I was already in the spa area, I decided to take time and visit the hot tub, sauna, and steam room. 

It was my first time at this hotel spa, so I wasn’t sure of the protocol in the hot tub. Some resorts don’t require clothes, and others do. I had brought a pair of exercise shorts with me, which I slipped on in the changing room. I grabbed a towel, slipped into the complimentary sandals, and walked into the spa.

There were two other men around the hot tub, wearing their robes. One was lounging in a chair against a wall, looking at his phone, and the other stood up as I entered and went into the steam room. The hot tub was huge, shaped like a lap pool, long and narrow. I put my towel on a chair and removed my sandals before walking down into the hot tub. Soaking and unwinding in the warm water, I laid my head back and enjoyed the sensation of the liquid heat bubbling over my body.

The man lounging in the chair left, and soon, another man came in. He was tall like me, but it was evident he wasn’t a gym rat. He had a little beer belly protruding from his loosely held robe—not that he was obese or fat; he just obviously liked his beer. 

He looked around and saw me relaxed, back against the edge of the large hot tub, and smiled. However, instead of finding a seat, he went into the steam room where the other man had gone, and I didn’t think anything of it. The warmth of the hot pool was therapeutic, and that was all I focused on. The tall man with the belly came back out. He wasn’t in the steam room very long—just a few minutes. Perhaps he got hot, or maybe he didn’t like that he wasn’t alone in the steam room. Whatever his reason, he was walking towards the pool, and he stopped at the pool’s stairs. He stood there undoing the tie, opened his robe, and dropped it at the top of the stairs while making eye contact with me. 

His cock was flaccid and hanging down. I have never been alone and intimate with a man before, but something about the way he looked at me and opened his robe in front of me let me know he wanted me to see him and check him out. This surprised me, but I was not overly concerned. I’ve had women come on to me, and it felt the same but with a different and more direct approach from a man. 

He walked into the pool opposite where I was sitting and headed towards the other end, lowering himself into the pool, naked and relaxing. I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he closed his eyes and leaned back. It was at this time that I felt my own cock start to stir. The wheels of my brain were turning, and I realized that I had an opportunity that I’d never had before— to openly flirt with another man in a sexual way. It felt more like a challenge to myself, and being who I am, my mind just had to see what would happen.

Waist deep in the pool, I stood up and turned towards him, smiled, and slowly slid off my shorts. He was watching me as I twisted my shorts to get out the excess water. My cock was visible underneath the water, and he was about six feet away, checking out my goods. Making sure he had a good view of the results of my daily visits to the gym, I focused on my shorts for a little bit longer than needed.

Walking up the stairs, I turned away from him, which provided a perfect view of my ass and long legs, as I put my shorts down on a chair next to the towel I’d brought in. Once I grabbed another towel, I headed into the sauna, knowing exactly what would happen next. 

I’m a bit of a cocky guy, and I knew I’d hooked a fish. I just needed to see how long it would take to reel him in. It wasn’t more than sixty seconds before the door opened, and he walked in with a towel of his own. I was sitting on the third bench, the highest level of the sauna, and he sat on a bench against the wall to my left. We were both seated on the towels we had laid down on the planks, our bodies absorbing the heat and sweating. Our cocks and balls were hanging low on full display.

Knowing why he had followed me was a rush, and it blew through any remaining barriers in my mind. I felt empowered and in control of what I wanted, which was him looking at my body and being turned on. He looked at me, and I smiled and instinctively opened my legs wider, showing him my growing cock. The hair on my chest, arms, and legs was wet with perspiration. His eyes took me in; lust manifested openly on his face as he watched my hand move to my shaft and hold it, flaunting the heft in my palm. I had never done anything like this before, but it felt right at the moment, so I just went with it. Having his attention on me only added fuel to the flames of my desire.

My semi-closed fist clamped around my shaft, stroking slowly, as my balls swayed against the wood of the sauna with each upstroke. My eyes were focused on his face and body, watching his smaller yet alluring cock grow. He was hairy but kept his shaft and balls trimmed, like mine. We both knew that anyone could walk in at any moment, but I don’t think either of us cared. For me, that thought drove my excitement further. My arousal was now blatantly clear as my hard cock reached its full length. Watching me pleasure myself, he started doing the same with quick, fast strokes to his growing cock.

As I patted the seat next to me, he moved over, and my free hand found its way to his meaty thigh. I continued to play with my hard shaft, just relishing the feel of the sweat, the heat, and the excitement of what was transpiring. Touching his hairy thigh was like feeling a jolt of energy pass through me. I felt like I was entering new territory; however, I already knew I was going to cross whatever line was in front of me.

His hand was moving up and down, giving himself pleasure and creating a view that I liked. The look of his circumcised cock was straight like mine, but about an inch or so shorter with a mushroom-shaped head. His body language shouted that he was massively turned on, his hips slightly moving along with his hands, his ball sack pulling upwards, and the extreme hardness of his cock—all told me he was enjoying himself.

SophiaVelasquez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaVelasquez

My hand drifted from his thigh to his cock, encasing his pumping fist. I looked him in the eye, searching for signs that this wasn’t okay, even though I knew it was what we both wanted. He stopped and withdrew his hand, which allowed me to encircle his shaft with mine. His cock was so hard, and the heat that came from it surprised me. Having felt my cock in my hand thousands of times, I was still amazed at the soft feel of his skin against my palm. My cock was heavier than his, but I liked his heft.

Glancing down at this cock, I watched my hand move up over his glans with firm pressure. The sight of his cock ensconced within my fist made my own appendage swell with that familiar pulse of need. The visual stimuli of jerking another man’s dick only heightened my own arousal. He followed my initiative and reached out towards my cock. My hand fell away, and I felt the grip of a stranger I’d met moments before around my fat cock. I involuntarily twitched hard as he covered my stiff member while he groaned in response to my firmness. His hand wasn’t rough, but I think the sauna had a lot to do with that. The dampness on his palm, along with his strong grip, felt wonderful.

Of all the things I thought I’d be doing on this trip, sitting in a sauna and having another man jerk me while I did the same to them hadn’t even registered on my radar. This moment, enjoying the sensation of being touched by another person and caught up in the spontaneous act that was unfolding between us, felt so damn good. Beads of moisture were dripping from my cock head. Loving the feeling emanating from my shaft, I peered down and saw precum oozing out of my tip.

Darting over to look at his prick, I saw that his balls were rising up towards his groin; they tightened, and I knew he was close, but I wanted to experience something more. I stopped my hand, impulsively leaned over, and took his cock in my mouth. 

The hard underside of his shaft and his spongy head felt incredible, and he throbbed inside me. I think I heard him say, “Oh fuck,” while he leaned back as I did what came naturally—sliding my tongue all around his shaft and the underside of his cock. I didn’t notice any unusual odors, and the impression his scent gave me was one of being clean, with a slight reminder that he had just come from a chlorine-filled hot tub. My face bumped against his beer belly as I worked the length of his cock with my mouth.

I found that I could easily take him all in my mouth as my lips engulfed his shaft down to his root. Feeling him inside me was exhilarating, something I didn’t realize how much I would enjoy. As I was bobbing up and down on his shaft, making his cock head rest in the back of my throat during each downward movement, I realized I was sucking a man’s cock and loving it. Just as this thought entered my mind, he tapped my leg and, with urgency, groaned, “I’m close. Where do you want me to cum?” 

I immediately pulled up and stood in front of him. He was still sitting, and his hand grabbed his cock in the absence of my mouth. I didn’t want him to cum in my mouth; I wanted to see him cum. I spoke for the first time since we had seen each other and said, “Cum on your belly. Cum on that sexy stomach of yours, and let me see your orgasm.” 

Grabbing my own hard cock, I slid my hand with pleasure along its length. He was looking at me, and we made eye contact. His eyes were lidded with sexual pleasure—the kind that someone makes right before that pending orgasm hits. The object of my desire was a bit lower, and I craved to see his body’s response at that moment. I lowered my eyes down towards his sexy cock just as he groaned. His purple cock head erupted upwards in little jets of cum that splashed down all over his hairy belly, coating his skin in white jizz. He grunted as he came and continued stroking for a few moments before looking up at me with a huge smile on his face.

Knowing that I had caused his orgasm took me to the edge, and I felt my own bliss approaching. I didn’t ask him where he wanted me to cum as he had done. I growled at him, “Open your legs; I’m going to cum all over your chest.” 

He opened his legs wider as instructed, his spent cock dangling between them, and I took another step forward so that I was right between his thighs, my cock and balls above his. The pleasure building up in my cock head as my hand moved furiously over that spot caused a deep and powerful sensation to simultaneously build in my balls. I could feel it move up my shaft, and it was then that I felt my orgasm rip through my body. My swollen cock was spasming as ropes of cum shot onto his shoulder, his chest, both nipples, and finally onto his belly. Grunts of pleasure were followed by more cum, my body going up on my toes as the intensity shook my entire being.

Looking back, I’m sure my loud yells could be heard in the spa, but at that moment, I didn’t care. I had just emptied my balls on a stranger’s chest, and it was one of the hottest experiences I’d ever had. He was smiling and looking down at his cum and mine when that little alpha male who lives in the back of my head said to him, “Rub it in! Mix my cum with yours and rub it into your hairy chest and skin. I want you to wear me the rest of the day.” I don’t know what prompted me to say that other than I knew he was submissive to me; it was just a vibe I picked up on, and so I acted, driven by pure lust and desire.

I watched him rub both our cum all over his torso. The heat from the sauna helped to loosen it up (mine was thick), and eventually, his body was glistening from a combination of man-cum and sweat. It was a glorious sight to see him take my essence like that.

We both kind of laughed, and then I sat down, and we talked as if meeting for the first time. Comfortable in our nakedness, but without any focus on what had just happened, we chatted for a bit and shared why we were in town before he eventually asked me if I wanted to come back to his room for more fun.

By this point, I was done with my challenge and ready to move on. I didn’t like the thought of taking this to the next level with the stranger. I guess that impulsive, in-the-moment switch had flipped off, so I politely thanked him for the offer but said I had meetings to get to and got up and left.

I showered, changed, and went back to my room, never running into him again. 

It’s true what they say: what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas—unless you write about it on Lush.

Published 
Written by HappyDude50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments