Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under The Old Oak Tree

"Sally gets Billy to Talk"

34
17 Comments 17
8.2k Views 8.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Life long friends find a way to get out of their way and profess their love to one another."

Sally Jackson was lost in the beauty of the morning as the sun chased dawn away once again, producing a gorgeous pink and sunrise.  She took in the picture in front of her, taking a deep breath. I love this country, she thought to herself as the morning sun broke over the horizon and turned the field of hay bales into a Norman Rockwell picture.  Her daddy’s old faded green and yellow tractor, hooked to a flatbed trailer, fit nicely sitting amongst the freshly made bales. 

Her family was still holding on to the increasingly challenging life of farming and ranching.  More and more they had seen property around them get swallowed up by big corporations.  Sally was proud of her daddy for being able to make a good living against growing odds.

“It’s gonna be a long day,” she said to herself.  “Wonder where Billy is?”

No sooner than she said that, Billy Fleming’s truck came over the hill, kicking up a nice white trail of dust about a mile down the road leading to their property.  “Good, there he is,” she whispered to herself. She pulled out her thermos from the passenger seat of her truck and poured a cup of coffee for the two of them to get the day started.

Sally had had a crush on Billy since she could remember.  At nineteen, she, and everyone else they knew was still wondering why they hadn’t gotten together.  They had been thick as thieves since grade school; no two friends were ever closer.  Billy had even made it his job to make sure any boys she dated were good to her.  She’d heard that he had beat one of her dates, her date to the senior prom, to a bloody pulp because he had found out what the asshole had planned.  I am going to push him today, she thought. 

Billy was excited that Sally had called to ask him to bring in the spring hay.  He’d been missing her, and just could not bring himself to call and ask her out.  He was glad he was going to be spending the day with her. As he drove, he was beating himself up for turning into a mushball whenever he was around her.  He had a pretty good idea that she had feelings for him from all of her not so subtle hints, but she was just so beautiful, he could not imagine her wanting to be with him.

Sally smiled widely and waved as Billy pulled his truck through the barbwire gate.  “Hey Billy, thanks for the help,” she said when he got out and walked to her truck.

“Mornin’ Sal, how are you on this fine mornin’?” he smiled.  He was really glad to see her.  Damn, she’s an angel in a straw hat,” he mused.  She was 5ft. 9in tall and about 135 pounds he figured.  Her breasts were big.  He did not know how big, but they’re plenty big, he thought.  She was wearing cutoff shorts and a flannel shirt over a crop top t-shirt.  It was cool this morning but would be hot later in the day. Her blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail and she had pulled it through the back of her big straw hat.  “Damn, an angel in a straw hat,” he said again, out loud this time.

Billy sat next to Sally on her tailgate and took the coffee cup she was offering.  “Thanks, Sal, you think of everything,” he said to her.  She leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“It’s the least I could do for you giving up your day,” she said softly.  “Sides, I get to spend the day with my favorite guy,” she flirted.  “That’s worth a lil ole cup of coffee, don’t you think?” she teased.

“Aw, I guess Sal, don’t go embarrassing me now, I need to think straight today,” he blushed.  He took a sip of the coffee.  “Man, that’s good!”

They sat and drank their coffee and talked about what had been going on since they’d seen each other last.  “Hank and Lori huh, they really got hitched?” he asked. 

“Yep,” she replied. “She’s three months along, and her daddy wasn’t going to let it go any longer,” she told him.

“Well, that’s a surprise about the baby, but we all knew they were going to get married someday,” he said shaking his head.  “Man, a daddy, I sure do hope he’s ready.”

“Well, he’ll get ready,” she chuckled.  “Hey, before we get started bringing in those bales, can I ask you a question?”

“Well, uh, sure I guess Sal, what’s on your mind?” he answered.

“Well, I guess we’ve known each other all our lives,” she started.  “And you, well hell, you’re my oldest friend, and to be honest, I haven’t ever been interested in anyone else but you,” she continued.

“Sal is there a question in there?” he chuckled.

“Hold on, I’m getting to it, hold your horses,” she giggled poking him in the ribs with her elbow.

“Ok, Sal, I’m sorry,” he apologized.

“Well, I want to know if you think of me as more than a friend,” she said. “I sure as heck think of you as more, heck, I’ve been in love with you since I can remember,” she said shyly, kicking her feet, looking down.  She lifted her gaze and looked deep into Billy’s eyes, trying to get a sign.

Billy froze, he felt his palms begin to sweat, just as his forehead was.  “Damn Sal, that’s a big frickin’ question to start the day with,” he sighed.  He could feel the mushball happening again, but today, today he decided to push through it. 

“Sal, I love you so much that I can’t even figure out how to talk to you,” he stuttered, feeling like he was going to be sick. “You’re so important to me, always have been.  But I just turn into a mushball when I am around you, I’m sorry,” he said.

Sally’s eyes filled up with tears; finally, finally, it was happening.  “Oh Billy, you have no idea how that makes me feel, it’s like finally!” she said softly.  “I am so happy, I mean SO happy to hear you say that.”

Billy stood and moved between her legs at the tailgate, he took her hat off, and leaned in and softly kissed her, then again more passionately.  Sally’s heart melted and so did she. Billy held her as they kissed, pulling her to him as the two became one.

Billy broke the kiss and rested his forehead on hers.  “Damn, that’s been a long time comin’,” he whispered.

“Yes, it sure has,” she whispered in return.  Her core was warm, her heart full.  “I love you, Billy Fleming, always have,” she cooed. 

“Sal, I love you, so much,” he whispered.  “I’ve been a goof-up to now, but from now on, you’re my world,” he promised. “I can’t believe you want me, you’re so beautiful, inside and out,” He said.

“Don’t be ‘Silly Billy’,” she chuckled at her joke.  “I can’t remember not feeling like you were my guy, hell, you’re a stud,” she smiled. “Everyone says so.  You got a hot body, and your green eyes, oh my god they make the girls all melt,” she told him.  “I’ve waited for you for so long cuz you’re him, you’re my guy,” she smiled and kissed him softly on the lips.

“Damn Sal, this was the last thing I expected today,” he chuckled.  “I mean sweatin’ and itchin’, yeah I was ready for that, but for us to finally be kissin’ and lovin’, that was not part of the plan.” 

“Well, let’s stop the kissin’ and get to work,” she giggled.  “I got a good idea about the lovin’ later,” she said in a sultry voice.  “Come on, let’s get going.  We got forty acres of bales to stack before sunset,” she said, bringing the situation back to the ground.

“Ok, come on,” he said grabbing her hand and walking to the tractor and trailer with her.

******

Billy figured it was just about noon from where the sun was.  He was riding on top of the hay on the trailer as Sally pulled it to the barn to unload.  They were right on schedule, twenty acres done and it was midday.

He was admiring Sally as they rode.  They had been having fun all morning since they had finally moved from friends to a couple.  Sally had shed her shirt and was now only wearing her crop top tank top with her sexy cutoff shorts.  He was stunned when he’d gotten a glimpse of her tits as he looked up at her on the tractor.  She’d decided this morning not to wear a bra.  She smiled at his response when she finally got a chance to give him a view.

Since then the sexual tension had been building. He took off his tank top, giving her a morning of having to endure his sexy chest and his six-pack.  He had the sexiest strip of hair running from his chest down over his belly button and disappearing into his jeans.  “Fuck, that is hot,” she said when he first removed his shirt.

It took about thirty minutes to unload the trailer in the barn.  Sally took them back to their trucks to get lunch.  There was a big oak tree near the trucks and she wanted to have lunch under it.  She’d devised a plan; she was going to give her virginity to Billy lying under the old oak tree.

Billy was sitting on the fender of the tractor next to Sally as she drove it.  He had become lost in her beauty.  Her shorts had crawled up into her crotch as she drove the tractor.  They fit her legs loosely and the result was he was staring at the lower part of her pussy lip as her red panties were pulled to one side.  He hadn’t even tried to sneak a peek, he’d just full-on perved on her pussy as she drove.  Little did he know she was aware of it and was working to give him a good show.

She wheeled the tractor behind the tree and shut it down.  She looked at Billy and gave him a knowing smile.  “Like what you see, cowboy,” she smiled. 

“Uh, shit, I’m sorry Sal, but I couldn’t help myself,” he said, turning bright red.  “Your body, well it is just about the most beautiful thing I’ve seen.”

“It’s ok.  Billy, I have to tell you, I wanted you to see me like this,” she admitted.  “I’ve been so horny since this morning, I need you, Billy.  It is long past time that I became a real woman, and I want that to happen today, right now, right here.”

“Shit, really Sally, you mean you never, um,” he started to ask.

“Billy, I told you, I’ve been waiting for you,” she purred.  She leaned over and kissed him passionately and hungrily.

When they broke their kiss, Billy looked into Sally’s eyes.  “Sally, I never, um, I never did either,” he said quietly.  “Just never felt like that with anyone knowing you were here,” he admitted.

Sally began to cry, she laid her head on Billy’s chest.  “Billy, we’ve been such fools to keep our love waiting,” she sniffed.  “Let’s have lunch, then, then I want you to make love to me Mr. Fleming,” she told him.

“Yes ma’am Ms. Jackson,” he replied, chuckling.  “There is nothing more I’d rather do right now, Sal,” he whispered.

They climbed down from the tractor and Billy helped Sally get lunch ready.  He rolled out a blanket next to the tree and Sally began putting plates of fried chicken and potato salad together.  Before long, they had hungrily finished their lunch.

Billy sat with his back to the tree, Sally sitting between his legs, her back resting on his chest.  He was staring off over the field they had just rid of bales, wondering if life could get any better than it was at this particular moment.  He drank down the last of his iced tea and sat the glass down beside him.  Softly he kissed the back of her head and raised his left hand up to cup her breast under her top.  “Sal, I need you, are you sure you want to do this?” He asked.  “If you’re ready, I would so love to make you mine, completely,” he said softly. 

Sally smiled to herself, “Finally, it is finally going to happen,” she whispered.  “Yes, Billy, please, please make love to me,” she said as she grabbed his other hand and slipped it into her panties.

Billy’s hand began to shake a bit as he pushed it deeper through her soft hair and onto her wet pussy.  He had never been this far, so he relied on Sally’s reactions to tell him what to do.  He softly rubbed her lips finding them moist.  He felt her lips open up as Sally opened her legs to give him access.  He could feel her shaking as well.  He ran a finger up between her lips eliciting a low moan from her.  Sally pushing her hips up to meet his hands told him he was doing something right.  When he folded his finger and slipped it into her pussy, she moaned loudly and grabbed his hand, pushing it deeper.  “Oh, Billy, yes, oh my gosh that feels so good,” she sighed.

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

Sally unbuttoned her shorts and moved the zipper down.  Billy pulled his hand out of her shorts and grabbed her top, pulling it over her head.  He laid her down on her back on the blanket and she immediately removed her shorts and panties at the same time.  He smiled down on her lovely naked body.  Her breasts were perfect with her pink nipples hard and erect.  He could smell her arousal and it made him crazy with lust.

He quickly removed his boots, pants, and boxers and lay next to her, his cock was throbbing.  Sally locked her eyes on it.  Then she kissed him deeply while wrapping her hand around him, it was the first cock she’d hand in her hand.  They kissed passionately while Sally stroked Billy’s cock.  He moved his hand to her pussy and inserted his two middle fingers into her and was gently stroking them in and out of her moist opening.  She started to buck her hips against his thrust and without warning she yelled out in orgasm.  “Oh, Billy,” she yelled as she bucked her hips into the air.  Billy felt moisture hit his palm and wondered if he had hurt her.  “You ok Sal?” he asked.

“Oh my god yes,” she purred.  I just came baby, you did that for me,” she cooed.

“Oh, that was so hot,” he said.  He rolled onto Sally, she opened her legs wide for him.  “You ready honey?” he asked as he moved his cock to Sally’s pussy.  She grabbed it and placed it at her opening.

“Yes, take me, Billy, make me your woman, finally,” she pleaded.

Billy began to slip his cock into Sally’s tight pussy.  He soon ran into her hymen and stopped pushing.  He knew what it was without asking her.  He looked into Sally’s eyes, she nodded her head so he pushed harder, then even harder until it let go.  Sally yelped and jumped, then looked back into his eyes.  “Take me, Billy, you’ve just made me a woman,” she whispered.

Billy lost it with her words and started to fuck her hungrily.  “Oh fuck, Sal, fuck!” he moaned as he began to really fuck her, his body taking over.  “So good, oh my god, I love you, Sally,” he groaned and began slamming into her very hard. 

“Yes, my love, take me!” she yelled.  “Oh my god, I’m going to cum again,” she warned before her body shuddered and she came. 

Billy felt her cum and without warning, he began to cum inside Sally’s pussy.  “Ungh! Fuck!” he groaned and twitched as he filled her up.’

Billy finished cumming and looked into Sally’s tear-filled eyes.  “You ok Sally?” He asked. 

“Yes, I’m so happy, Billy,” she wept.  Her heart exploded with love for Billy.  “You took forever, but you were wonderful,” she sniffed.

“Hell, if I’d known what to expect, I’d been here years ago,” he joked. 

“You ass,” she giggled and punched him playfully.  “I bet you would have.”

Billy rolled off of her and stood up.  He held his hand out.  “Come on, baby,” he smiled.  “We need to get the rest of those bales in so we can do this again,” he laughed.

“Damn right,” she agreed as she stood up and hugged him.  “Billy Fleming, I love you, I always will,” she purred as she kissed him.

“I love you too, Sal, forever,” he replied.  “Let’s get dressed and get busy.”

 

******

The second twenty acres went much faster than the first twenty.  Both Billy and Sally were on top of the world.  Sally was on fire, her face was flushed all afternoon.  She felt Billy’s seed in her panties and smiled at what they had done.  Billy was floating, finally, he was able to tell Sally how he felt. They were finally a couple, and they had given their virginity to each other.  Life was good.

Billy jumped down off the haystack after he had put the last bale in place.  He ran to the tractor and climbed onto the fender.  “Let’s go, baby,” he smiled as Sally put the tractor in gear pushing the throttle up to full, and threw up a cloud of dust that drifted toward the house. 

Sally’s daddy stood with her mother on the front porch watching her race the tractor back down the road toward the big oak tree.  He smiled and turned to her mother.  “Reckon they’re headed to that tree for what we used to head to it for?” He grinned. 

“Well, dear, I think they just might be,” she smiled.  “Did you see the love in your daughter’s eyes just now?” she asked.  “I think they finally got together, it’s about time,” she said softly.   “I told you they were meant for each other.”

“Yeah, I know, I should have listened to you,” he replied.  “It’s about time,” he chuckled.

The tractor had barely stopped moving when Billy and Sally jumped off.  Sally grabbed Billy’s hand and led him to her truck.  She opened the cooler and grabbed two beers, handing one to Billy.  They jumped up on the tailgate and opened their beers. 

After both took a very long swig of their beers, Sally spoke.  “Billy, today was amazing, thanks for your help,” she started. She leaned in and kissed him deeply.  “But today wasn’t about hay, it was about us.  I didn’t dare to hope that we would be where we are, but I thank the lord above that we are,” she said. “You are mine, forever,” she whispered. 

Billy took another long pull from his beer, nearly draining it.  “Sal, I am sorry I was such an idiot with you, with us,” he replied.  “I promise you that I am with you now, and will be forever.”

She leaned in and kissed him passionately again, pulling them together.  “You fucking better be,” she giggled.  “I waited too long for anything else mister,” she giggled. 

“Oh, getting bossy now,” he playfully asked as he picked her up.  “Maybe you just need to be taken down a notch,” he said as he carried her to the blanket and laid her down. 

“Well, let’s see what you got,” she challenged.  “Come on big boy,” she giggled.  She lifted her top off and pulled her shorts down and over her feet.  She looked Billy in the eye as she pulled her panties off, peeling the material off of her lips.  His seed had soaked the panties and stuck them to her pussy.  She laid back on her elbows, and as sexily as she could, she opened up her legs to show him her dripping pussy, “come here lover,” she said softly.  “Come take me.”

Billy stood, frozen as he took in her beauty; the sun lit up her hair and even gave a little flicker to her soft blonde bush.  He tried to remain calm as he took his clothes off, but his heart was racing and his cock was painfully hard.  Once naked, he crawled up between Sally’s legs, focusing on her lovely swollen lips.  He could see her arousal dripping down over her asshole. Her smell was intoxicating, it was making him crazy.

Sally watched Billy slowly make his way to her pussy, her heart was about to explode.  She’d never had anyone close to her pussy, well no man anyway.  Oh, Billy, yes, eat me, she thought to herself.

Billy put his nose at Sally’s dripping hole and took a deep breath.  “Oh fuck Sally, you smell so sexy. I can smell my cum, but also, your scent, it's so hot,” he moaned.  He leaned in and licked her lips, first the left one, then the right one, pulling what was left of his seed off of them and into his mouth.  It was not like he thought it would be, in fact, it turned him on to have collected his cum off of her pussy.  He began to hungrily lick and suck on her pussy, ridding her of all of his cum, then he ran his tongue through her slit.  “Oh fuck,” he groaned and attacked her pussy.

Sally moaned as it seemed Billy had lost control. She could feel his cum being sucked through her passage as he sucked on her.  “Billy, so hot, you sexy beast, where’d you come from?” she giggled.  She moaned louder as he moved to her clit and sucked it as well, bucking her hips to his face.  “Fuck, baby, oh fuck that feels good,” she whispered.  When he sucked her clit into his mouth, she jumped and yelped.  Her legs started to quiver as an orgasm began to build inside her.  “Oh, baby, fuck, baby, oh my god!” she yelled as her orgasm washed over her.

Billy felt Sally’s legs shaking then clamping on his cheeks.  He could hear her screaming something, but was lost in the flood of juices pouring out of her pussy.  Fucking sexy as hell, he thought to himself and he continued to suck on her pussy.  He decided he liked eating pussy right there and then.

Sally had her fingers in Billy’s dark hair and was pulling him into her pussy.  “Fuck, again Billy, do that again!” she yelled, rubbing her clit across his lips.

Billy heard Sally pleading and increased the urgency of his pussy eating.  Soon he had her bucking wildly against his face.  “Fuck! Yes!  Oh my god!  Cumming Billy!” she yelled as again she flooded his face.  She lay panting when she came down from her orgasm.  “Oh my god, where the fuck did you come from,” she moaned as she grabbed her pussy and rubbed it.  “Why the fuck didn’t we start this years ago,” she cooed as she was circling her sensitive clit with her finger.

Billy grinned at her.  “Well Sal, I guess we will just have to make up for lost time,” he chuckled.  “I’m ok with fucking you every day if you feel it will help make up for it.”

Sally giggled.  “Yeah, I am sure you are.  Come here, lover,” she whispered as she opened up her arms.

Billy slowly made his way up her body, kissing the sweat soaked skin of her stomach, then onto her breasts where he spent time licking, sucking, and nibbling on her nipples.

Sally was going crazy with his attention.  My god, he’s a sex monster, she smiled to herself. 

He made his way up and kissed her deeply as she wrapped her arms around him.  Their tongues mingled, she swirled hers around his, eliciting a low moan from him.  He moved and placed his cock at her opening, breaching her and pushing slowly into her moist pussy. “Yes, lover,” she whispered into his ear.  “Take me, take your woman again, my love,” she purred.  She opened her legs wide and pulled him into her by his ass cheeks.  “Fuck me, Billy, you’re such a wonderful lover, take me away,” she moaned.

Billy’s head began to spin, the feelings, the arousal, and emotions were too much for him.  He began to fuck Sally like he was mad at her, hammering into her soft, moist pussy.  Groaning as he felt her respond by pushing against his thrusts.  “Harder, fuck me harder, Billy,” she ordered.  “You feel so good, fuck me stud, fuck me hard!”

After what felt like half an hour, likely only minutes, Billy felt Sally’s legs begin to shake wildly.  “Oh my god, Billy!  Oh god, oh god, fuck!  Cumming!” she yelled and spasmed under him.  He couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Ungh!” he grunted as he thrust deep inside her again, and filled her pussy for a second time today.  The two held each other tight as their orgasms washed over them.

When they came down from their visit to ecstasy, they lay together marinating in their love.  Billy looked down into Sally’s eyes. “Sal, I’ve never felt as connected to you, to your soul, as I do right now.” He said.  He could feel tears building up in his eyes.  “Thank you, thank you for loving me Sal, I never thought this would happen.” He sniffed.  “I am so glad you’re a stubborn lil firecracker,” he chuckled.

“Oh, Billy, my heart is finally full.  I’ve wanted you to be mine for so long, I’m so happy that we finally had this day,” she whispered.  “My guy, you’re finally home,” she said as she kissed him, feeling him slip out of her pussy.  “Damn, guess it had to happen,” she giggled.

 

******

Sally’s daddy pulled up and stopped his truck behind Sally’s.  She and Billy were on the tailgate holding each other in the afterglow of their lovemaking.  They’d gotten dressed and were just being together before Billy headed out.  The sun had long since fallen over the horizon and the moon was making its way over the oak tree.

“Well, you two look cozy,” he chuckled.  “If I was a bettin’ man, I’d say you two put that oak tree to good use today,” he smiled.  “Billy, I am glad that you and this little girl finally got your act together, couldn’t be more proud to have her be with you.  Best be seeing you around here more often,” he ordered. 

“Yes, sir, Mr. Jackson, you can count on it,” Billy replied.

“Baby girl, good job getting the hay in, I knew I could count on you.  You take care of this guy, ya hear?” he asked. 

“Yes, daddy, I will,” she smiled.  “He’s my guy.”

“I best be going,” Billy said.  “It’s getting late,” he continued.  He leaned and kissed Sally, “See ya, Sal, I’ll text you when I get home,” he said as he stood and walked to his truck.

He got in and started the truck and put it in reverse.  He looked in the mirror so he could back out of the gate but stopped and laughed.  Hanging over his rearview mirror was a soiled red pair of panties.  He looked back at Sally, “Really?” he chuckled.

“You’re welcome, lover,” she giggled. “Be careful going home, call me, don’t text,” she said.

Sally and her daddy watched the tail lights of Billy’s truck go over the hill and disappear.  “Bout time you two got your shit together,” he said.  “I’ve been lookin’ for this to happen for a long time, good job baby girl, good job.”

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments