Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected love triangle

"It took the wrong one, to get the right one to notice me."

26
13 Comments 13
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I watched him walk away. I was thinking of following him, but I thought that would be just a little weird. Instead, I stayed behind looking at his back, as he got farther and farther away. I sighed deeply. He would never be interested in me.

I have light brown hair, which goes down past my waist and rests above my butt. My eyes are dark brown; my breast size is 36B, average butt, and flat stomach. My height is 4’11 and I weigh one hundred-twenty pounds. There’s nothing special about me.

I’m not pretty like those other girls, and I think I might end up growing old alone,” I thought miserably, as I walked towards my next class.

You see, I had the biggest crush on Douglas. I guess you could say he was a popular “nerd”. He was handsome, cute, friendly, and smart. He was perfect in my eyes. He also had beautiful light brown eyes, the type that you could just get lost in, or at least that’s what I thought. I haven’t actually seen them up close, nor looked in his eyes before. Heck, I’ve never even talked to him. I was a lost cause.

Anyway, he stood at 5’7. He had beautiful light brown eyes, light brown hair that wasn’t too long, or too short. He wasn’t too buff or too scrawny, but you could tell that he worked out. He was too perfect to be real. He was popular with the girls, but I never saw him actually date anyone. He rejected all the girls who asked him out and people were starting to think that he was… well… you know, not straight. But I didn’t believe it. I was sure that he was straight.

Okay, I’m going off track. So, I've had this crush on him since our senior year in high school. The first time I saw him introduce himself to our class, I basically fell in love with him. And to my luck, we somehow got into the same college. I was so happy and excited when I found out that we would be going to the same college. Not only that, I completely freaked on the first day when I saw him walk into three of my classes. It’s like fate was helping me.

I hadn’t had the nerve to walk up to him and introduce myself, even though I had so many chances to do so. I hated myself for being so darn shy. It was a horrible curse. He was in the class I was headed to, and just the thought of getting to see him made me excited. It’s ridiculous, right?

I had been so lost in my own thoughts, that I hadn’t even noticed that I was staring at some random guy. He started smiling back at me.

Great! Way to go Jenny,” I berated myself. “Oh god, don’t tell me he’s walking this way,” I thought frantically, as the random guy came towards me.

“Hey cutie, I noticed that you’re alone. Mind if I join you?” he asked, smiling.

“Um, I was just about to leave, but you’re more than free to sit here if you’d like,” I replied, getting up.

“I’m sorry, did I scare you?” he asked. “I came over because I wanted to get to know you better. Here, let me introduce myself properly. Hi, my name’s Jacob. What’s yours?” he said, with a smile.

“Hi Jacob, my name’s Jenny,” I replied, still standing up.

“Hi Jenny, don’t mind my being blunt, but, you’re beautiful. Do you mind if we become friends?”

I was shocked. Not once had I ever been called beautiful. It was flattering, but I wanted to hear that from Douglas, not some random guy named Jacob. I mean, he was cute, he stood at maybe 5'9", short black hair, a little buffer than Douglas, and his eye color was hazel. It was pretty bold of him to come up and talk to me. He was probably only dared to come over here to say these sweet things, and then later on he would make fun of me for believing it. God, how annoying! “Just walk away, Jenny,” I said to myself.

I smiled at Jacob and replied, “Thanks, but no thanks.” I walked away. I expected him to just say whatever and walk back to where he came from, but I was so wrong, instead, he followed me and walked along side me.

“Did I offend you somehow?” he asked, looking concerned.

“No. I just don’t talk to strangers,” I replied, looking forward as I walked.

“But its college, you’re supposed to talk to strangers. That’s how college works cutie!” he replied, with a smile.

I didn't want to talk anymore, so I just looked at him and raised my eyebrows giving him the “whatever you say” look.

“So where are you headed? What’s your next class? I think I've seen you around before. Are you taken? Single? Come on, talk to me. I’m busting my ass here trying to talk to you,” he said, while walking beside me.

“You ask a lot of questions,” was all I said to him. He just laughed and grabbed my arm to stop me from walking. I turned and looked at him and said, “Don’t touch me.”

He raised his hands up and surrendered, “Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to grab your arm like that. I just wanted you to stop and talk to me,” he replied, looking amused at my reaction.

“Is he just trying to get on my nerves? My gosh!” I thought to myself.

“If your friends put you up to this, you can stop now. Your friends are nowhere near us. You could just drop the act you know,” I said to him, a little annoyed that he was still trying to talk to me. I barely knew him.

“Oh, is that why you won’t talk to me?” he asked, chuckling. “No, no, my friends didn't put me up to this. I just want to be friends. Is that so wrong?”

“Why am I still standing around for this?” I asked myself. I then looked at the time , “What the heck? It’s already almost time for my class to start.”

“I’m sorry, I have to go.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

My class is starting soon. It was nice meeting you, Jacob. Goodbye,” I said to him. I walked away and hoped he wouldn’t follow me.

I got to class and Douglas was already there, sitting down. I sat two rows away from him and took out my notebook and pen getting ready for class to start. Just as the professor walked in and went to the front, I looked at the door just as Jacob walked in. “Oh God, you have got to be kidding me!”

I turned away and had my hair covering the side of my face. I hoped he wouldn’t see me. But I was too late; he was already walking towards me.

“Hey Jenny, I didn't know you had this class too!” he said, smiling. He sat down next to me, “It seems like fate is helping me, I was just thinking of you.”

“That’s what I said about Douglas,” I thought, frowning.

“I didn't know you had this class either. What a surprise,” I said, without looking at him. I looked at Douglas and maybe it was my imagination, but I thought he turned around and looked at me.

“So, since we have a class together, how about we become friends?” Jacob said, with a hopeful smile.

“If I agree, would you leave me alone?”

“Sure, for now I will,” he replied, chuckling.

The professor started class and although I took notes, nothing registered in my mind. I just noticed that Douglas kept looking back every now and then, which was odd because he never did before.

“Okay class, the next test will be a week from today. The study guide is up on blackboard, so remember to study. Good luck and have a safe weekend.”

Class ended and it was the last class of the day. I packed my stuff and got ready to leave and go back to my apartment to relax.

“So where are you going now, Jenny?” Jacob asked me, as he put his stuff away.

“I’m going home, Jacob. See you later,” I replied, about to walk away.

Jacob grabbed my arm and said, “Well, are you doing anything tomorrow?”

I looked at him confused and said, “Um, no? Why?”

“Because… I was hoping if you’d like to hang out with me?” he asked, looking shy.

I didn't know what to say; because it wasn't Jacob I wanted to spend my weekend with. I wanted to spend my weekend with Douglas. I looked over to Douglas and maybe I was thinking too much, but it seemed like he was eavesdropping on our conversation. He was taking his time packing his stuff, which again, was odd.

“I don’t know Jacob. I might be busy,” I replied.

Jacob was writing something on a piece of paper. He handed it to me. He then leaned towards me and whispered in my ears, “I’ll be waiting for your text, beautiful. Let me know if you're free to hang out,” he pulled back, smiled, and with a wink he walked off.

I felt my cheeks get hot and I looked down at the paper he had given me. It was his number. I shook my head and crumpled it up and threw it away. I walked out of class and walked towards my car.

Why couldn't it be Douglas? If Douglas had asked, I would have said yes in a heartbeat,” I thought miserably to myself. I sighed out loud.

As I was nearing my car, I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned and looked to see who it was. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Douglas.

“Hey Jenny,” he said, smiling at me.

I was shocked. Was I dreaming? I looked around to make sure he wasn't just talking to someone else, but found that the parking lot seemed pretty deserted. “So he is talking to me. Maybe it was my imagination?” I thought.

“Hey Douglas…” I said, smiling back at him.

“You’re going home already?” he asked me.

“Yeah, I am. What about you?” I asked.

“Yeah, I guess I am too,” he replied. “So, em, I was going to go buy something to eat, do you want to tag along?”

“Oh god, I must really be dreaming. Did I hit my head somewhere?" I asked myself, trying to think back.

“Jenny?”

“Huh? Oh, uh, sure… Right now?” I asked him.

“Well, you could go home first and get changed if you like. I’ll just come pick you up in about an hour or so,” he said, smiling.

I couldn't believe he was talking to me. Much less, asking me out! Wait, was this a date? “Oh my God,” I was literally jumping up and down in my mind.

“Yeah sure, I’d like that. I’ll give you my address,” I said to him, about to take out a paper and pen so I could write it out.

“No, it’s okay. I've driven by your place a few times when you were outside. I think I remember where it’s at,” he said, looking a bit uncomfortable letting me know that little fact.

I blushed and looked down, “Um, okay then. I’ll see you in an hour then?”

“Okay, see you then, Jenny,” he replied, backing away still looking at me.

As soon as he turned around to walk to his car, I turned around and was smiling like crazy. I pinched myself to make sure I was still awake, and it hurt so I decided it was real.

I drove home and literally ran inside my house. I stripped my clothes as soon as my door was closed and went to take a shower. I was so excited; I couldn't believe Douglas had asked me out! All thoughts of Jacob was gone and replaced by Douglas as I got ready.

*Authors note: If you think this is a good start, comment below and let me know your thoughts! I will continue on if you as readers want to know what happens next. Again, I'm a new writer, so please let me know what I did well, and what I didn't do well. Thank you!* *I would also like to thank Jayne33 for helping me fix my story* *I would also like to add that I was inspired to write by reading Sweetest Sins' stories.*

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments