Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria's Secret (Part 2)

"Victoria's adventures continue"

22
12 Comments 12
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Three weeks had passed since Victoria's first night at "Sapphire Dreams." By now she was competent behind the bar and Mike had been full of praise and appreciation for all she did. He had become more of a friend than a boss.

Victoria looked at the clock, still only midday on a Friday. She heard her phone ringing in her handbag, and went to the office supplies cupboard to answer it.

"Hello Mike," she said with a slight smile on her face.

Mike's voice was friendly. "Hiya Vicky, how's your day going?"

Victoria hated being called Vicky, but as it was Mike she let it slide. She also knew his question about her day was more out of politeness than interest.

"Dull, what can I do for you?" she asked.

"Any chance you can get in early tonight? We've got a last minute private function to set up. One of our members has hired the club to celebrate his divorce. Oh yes, and he wants the night to be themed," Mike explained.

"Okay, I will have to pop home to get my uniform, but I will come straight over after I finish here." 

"No need for your uniform tonight babe, as it's a theme night I've sent Big T to get costumes for you and the dancers." Mike paused. "Just ring me when you're here and I'll open the door for you."

With that Mike hung up and Victoria was left wondering what the theme could possibly be? And what exactly would the costume look like? She tried to push those thoughts from her mind as she picked up some A4 paper for the copier and headed back into the office.

Finally the clock showed 5pm. Victoria already had her computer closed down and belongings packed away. She made it out the door by 5:02 and, rushing through the city, got to "Sapphire Dreams" before six, a feat which impressed herself. She rang Mike and as promised he opened the door, smiling to see her so early.

"So what's the theme?" Victoria asked as she stepped into the club.

"It's supposed to be a masquerade ball." 

Victoria noticed Mike's wry smile. "Okay, what's the catch?" 

"Okay, okay, come inside, and we'll go through it all. I promise I won't make you do anything you're not comfortable with," Mike said.

Inside the club Victoria could see Mike had been busy. Big T, the man mountain of a doorman, was perched on top of a step ladder, hanging an enormous glitter ball at the end of the stage. Victoria smiled at the image of this huge guy looking almost like a fairy on top of a Christmas tree struggling to hang the glitter ball and also struggling to maintain his balance. She thought best not to distract him, and so followed Mike to his office.

Mike handed her a white plastic bag. Inside was a small zip lock bag containing what looked like skin coloured circular discs, a red mask, and a black thong.

"What's this?" Victoria asked. 

"That's what our host has asked for you to wear. Don't worry, though, I've got a body painting artist turning up any minute now. He's going to paint you from the neck down so it will look like you're wearing a white tee shirt and black shorts." Mike said reassuringly.

"But I will be practically naked!" Victoria retorted, a little anxious by what had been planned.

"Look, babe, you've got a lovely figure. The artist is a professional and I've bought the nipple cups to cover you. After you're painted, plus the dim light, and after the amount of alcohol I expect our guests to get through tonight, the majority of them won't have the faintest idea. Now please, for me, will you at least see what it looks like when you're done? If you still object then, I have some spare bikinis and shorts you can wear like usual."

Victoria, although still not convinced, nodded and went out to the bar to set up the glasses ready for the coming night.

About half an hour passed until Victoria saw Mike, on his phone, heading to the door. When he returned he had a man and a woman with him. Mike asked them to set up on the dance floor, just in front of the stage.

Victoria watched them as they set up a cloth on the floor then erected a screen on three sides. Once they had finished their preparations Mike looked at Victoria and waved her over.

"This is Martin and his assistant Clare. They are ready for you now Vicky. You can use the store room to get changed if you like," Mike said.

After brief introductions Victoria went back to the small storeroom and changed out of her day job clothes and slipped into the black thong.

evysilveon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evysilveon

She was glad that she had worn her black knee high boots to work this morning. They were comfy and, even though they only had a low heel, she liked how they made her legs look. Next she peeled off the backing of the nipple cups and placed them carefully over her nipples, ensuring she was fully covered.

Once ready she folded up her clothes and left them on an empty shelf. She quickly put her hair into a makeshift bun, then put on the mask before heading back out.

Martin and Clare were waiting for her. They asked her to step into the booth they had created. Martin prepared his equipment, all the time explaining what he was doing. Martin said that he would start with the tee shirt, and asked Victoria to turn around with arms raised at her sides.

Martin was very good, and his voice was calming. Victoria followed his instructions as he went about his craft. All went well until Martin tried to paint over the nipple cups. The paint would not settle on the shiny surface.

Martin called Mike over and explained that the cups were made of the wrong material, and that he couldn't paint over them. Mike's face looked like he'd found a pound but lost five.

Clare then entered the conversation. "Could you take the cups off Vicky? Then we can finish painting you." 

Victoria looked over to Mike, a glimmer of hope flashed across his face. "Okay then." Victoria heard herself say the words, but couldn't believe that she'd agreed.

With that Clare went to Victoria and said, "Let me do it, so you don't get paint on your fingers."

Mike and Martin looked on as Clare carefully held Victoria's naked half-painted breasts and slowly peeled back the cups, revealing Victoria's erect nipples.

Victoria felt her face blush, but also felt a tingle in her clit now that Mike was staring at her exposed nipples. She was glad she was wearing the mask and hoped that it would hide her blushes.

Martin, the consummate professional, carried on with the task in front of him. He covered each of Victoria's breasts with a thin film of white paint, often touching her body to manoeuvre her to where he wanted her. This process continued until Victoria's torso was complete.

Clare set about the task of preparing another paint gun, this time with black paint. She offered it to Martin but he instructed Clare to start painting Victoria's bum. Clare was about Victoria's age andhad more tattoos and piercings than Victoria could count at a quick glance. Her hair was bright red and cut to shoulder length. However it was her piercing blue eyes that Victoria had first noticed.

Victoria felt goosebumps forming on her arms when Clare's hand rested on her bare arse cheek. She felt the familiar cool spray as the paint was applied. Then something quite unexpected happened. Clare used her free hand to prise apart Victoria's cheeks and instructed her to open her legs some more.

Victoria did as requested and tried not to think how strangely nice it felt having Clare's hands so close to her most private areas, all in front of Mike and Martin.

Clare asked Victoria to turn to face her. Clare was on her knees and she placed a hand on Victoria's inner thigh, her finger just touching the gusset of Victoria's thong. As Clare began to paint, Victoria felt the warmth of Clare's finger through the material of the her thong and excitement built inside of her. She had never felt excitement like this from the touch of a woman. She hoped that Clare would move her hand soon or it would be too much.

Eventually Clare finished the painting. Martin checked over her handiwork and gave his approval. Next Martin produced some small brushes and set about applying finer details on the painted shorts and tee shirt that Victoria was now sporting.

Once complete Mike looked Victoria over. Her nipples were still erect but covered in white paint. Mike was happy and he knew the patron organising tonight's event would also be pleased.

Victoria had to wait for the paint to dry. Finally the time came when she was allowed to head back to her bar. It felt strange wearing only a thong behind the bar but she decided it was a good strange.

Soon the doors would be opening, and the guests would be arriving. No time for second thoughts. Now it really was showtime.

To be continued

Published 
Written by Littlevixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments