Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Video Into Reality

"Watching a porn video unexpectedly turns into reality."

17
4 Comments 4
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was a typical Friday evening. I came home after a long week of work and planned to pour myself a strong cocktail before settling into the sofa to watch some tv and unwind. Flipping through the channels, there was nothing of interest. Funny how having 150-plus channels on cable and not a one that I wanted to watch. I decided to switch to porn. 

 

I hadn't had a date in eons, nor had I jacked in a long while. Too long. So just the thought of surfing porn got my penis chubby in anticipation. I don't just jack off. I make a production of it. I take a quick shower, lube up my dick and put on scrotum weights to provide that little extra bouncing tug that I so enjoy when I pumping my cock. My television isn't hooked up to the internet, so I pull out my laptop to do my surfing. 

 

I laid a towel and sat back onto the chaise of my sofa positioning the laptop to my side, with my cocktail to the other on the end table. Its been a while, so I know however I try to edge and extend myself, I'm not likely to last long. My cock was already chubby and I hadn't even booted the computer. 

 

My stomach growled and realized I hadn't had dinner yet. As I don't like to drink on an empty stomach, I decided to order pizza before getting started on my wank-session. Those guys claim a forty-minute delivery, but being a Friday evening, I knew it would be closer to an hour. I figured I had plenty of time and punched in the number and ordered a double-cheese and pepperoni, and a liter of orange soda. 

 

I was all set. Credit card info and address provided. Pizza on order. Cock was lubed, weights were on, and cocktail poured. I was ready. I opened the laptop and began to surf porn channels. My moods often change on the type of porn I watch, but that particular day I was curious about gay sex. I've never been with a guy, but couldn't help admit that I get ideas when I see a nice cock on either straight or gay porn. I was intrigued by a video I came across titled "First TIme at the Gay Bathhouse". I clicked it and expanded the view to full-screen.

 

With a cocktail in one hand and my oiled dick in the other, I settled in to watch a nervous guy entering a locker room and sheepishly strip nude. Others were doing the same, but this was new to him and could tell he was uncomfortable. Donning a skimpy towel, he heading toward the darkened labyrinth of hallways and rooms. I knew it was acting and only a movie, but couldn't help relating to the guy in the scene.

 

I've often fantasized about visiting a bathhouse myself. I watched as the scene change to the guy entering a sauna and sitting across from a guy that was already there. The guy offered an inviting smile as his hand moved to his crotch. The newbie tried to act like he didn't notice, but he did. I wondered what I'd be thinking if that were me. 

 

Before long, the newbie's eyes widened as the guy pulled his towel open and exposed himself. The newbie was visibly nervous but didn't leave. It looked as though he was frozen in place, not knowing how to react, fighting between fantasy and reality. I could easily imagine reacting in the very same way.  My cock was growing hard as I took another swig of my drink.

 

The guy slowly stroked his cock to full erection as the newbie spied on. The camera switched from his dick to the newbie's eyes and back again. Then from his mouth and back to the guy slowly jacking. The newbie's hand sliding to his own growing cock under his towel and back to the jacking again. Would I be that easily seduced? Yes, I believe I would have. I could almost feel the heat and the sweat and the inhibitions melt away for that guy. 

 

The guy stood up and walked up to the newbie. His dick was perpendicular as he positioned himself between the newbie's legs as he sat on the bench. The camera angles alternated between their eyes and that throbbing cock. A silent request and tacit approval. Dang, this movie was great! I was jacking now and feeling my balls bounce under the weight of the collar. The scene backed out to frame the guy putting his hand on the back of the newbie's head to bring him closer to his dick. I could so relate to that newbie and wished it was me. 

 

I went to take another sip of my drink and found it empty. Crap. I had plenty of time before the food got there, so paused the movie and went to get up and fetch a refill when the doorbell rang. What? I wasn't expecting company and it was too early for the pizza. Or was it? How long had it been? Crap! I pulled the towel off the sofa and swung it around my waist to answer the door.

 

I cracked open the door and saw that it was indeed the pizza delivery guy. I stood behind the door as I cracked it open. "Your pizza, sir," he said as I tried to appear nonchalant. I was more than a bit embarrassed trying to hide my hard-on as I opened the door enough to accept the pie. I was about to disappear behind the door again when the delivery guy reminded me of the soft drink I also ordered. I stopped to turn again to grab the large plastic bottle. With a pizza box in one hand, I had to allow the door to open further to get the soda with the other. As I fumbled to grab the bottle, my towel dropped to the floor. Crap!

 

I tried to close the door with my foot as I juggled with the pizza and soda, but not before the delivery guy got a good look at my nudity. That and my oiled up hard-on and weighted scrotum. I felt so humiliated, I wanted to curl up and die. I managed to swing the door enough to hide behind, but it was still ajar. My towel had prevented a full close. I padded to the coffee table to put it all down and realized the door was crept open enough for the guy to view my laptop - and the paused scene of a guy about to suck a dick in particular. 

 

My heart was racing and my head was spinning by then. Could I feel more exposed? I intended to pad back to the door, grab my towel and slam the door shut. But when I turned back toward the door, it was wide open. I didn't know whether he pushed it open or it happened on its own. All I was sure of was that the guy was standing there smiling and giving me the up and down. I could feel my face flush red and froze.

SophiaMorrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaMorrison

 

He took a confident step over the sill and into my foyer and said, "You've still got to pay for this," as he held up a credit card receipt and pen. Crap! I didn't know what to do. What could I do? I couldn't run. I couldn't hide. And I certainly couldn't deny I was in the middle of something 'perverted'. I was guilty as charged and would have to accept the humiliating consequences. I sheepishly stepped toward him enduring the embarrassment. 

 

I took the receipt as he looked over to my laptop and said, "Interesting movie. You like those kinds of movies?" I was shaking and didn't reply. I just reached for the pen in hopes of ending that torture and setting him on his way as soon as I could, but he dropped the pen. Was it on purpose? He didn't apologize, nor did he make any attempt to pick it up. Trying to shorten my ordeal, I leaned over to pick it up myself and saw that he was overtly squeezing himself through his trousers. Even gyrating his hips a little. I paused a little too long looking at him at an eye level. Crap.

 

I stood and scribbled my signature and handed it all back to him, but he didn't take it. His hands were busy unzipping his pants. Crap. I was dumbfounded as he squirmed his dick out and began to pull on it. I felt like the newbie in the sauna. Frozen and helpless to deny what he/I knew was no doubt about to happen.

 

He kicked the towel aside and took a couple of steps inside, closing the door behind him. I wasn't sure what to do, other than stupidly stared at his exposed cock. It was handsome and I couldn't imagine it getting much harder. He took the pen and receipt from my hand and dropped them both on the floor again. "Oops," he said followed by an evil grin. "I hope you're a good tipper." I heard what he said, but was too rapt with the sight of his cock and the situation I was in. Just like that newbie in the sauna.

 

Without another word, he reached out to put his hand on my shoulder and guided me to my knees. I robotically complied and found myself facing a throbbing cock just inches from my face. I was mesmerized as I gazed at his twitching and undulating cock, feeling my inhibitions waning. I still had reservations about moving from fantasizing about movie roles to acting them out, but I couldn't help feeling seduced into it. And I when I saw a stream of precum ooze out and dangle from his tip, I knew I couldn't turn back.

 

Like he knew what I was thinking and wanting to take advantage of my weakness, he took my head and slowly pulled me into him. The tip of his dick wetted my lips side to side before pushing past them and entering my mouth. I had I moment of regret and wanted to pull back, but his grip was firm and my denial subsided. He slowly inserted himself. An inch at first, like gently breaking me down.

 

A few slow, short strokes to get me acclimated to the idea that I had his dick in my mouth. Satisfied that I appeared broken, he went for two inches. Then three. I was curiously aroused with the silky texture of his dick. I hadn't experienced anything like it before and found that I liked it. A lot.

 

He let go of my neck long enough for him the undo his belt and undo the waist clasp and drop his pants to mid-thigh. He was fully exposed now, and another bead of precum was forming. He had a handsome cock and even had shaven balls like the ones in porn videos. And mine. I've often wondered what that felt like for the women I've been with. I couldn't help wanting to find out first-hand.

 

He returned his hands to my nape and reinserted himself. Deeper and deeper he went with each pump until he was deep enough for me to feel his smooth balls against my chin. I gagged a bit at first, but he didn't let up. He kept pumping my face with deep strokes that ended with his balls pressing against my chin. Between the sloppy sounds of my wet mouth and his grunting, I felt like a rubber sex doll - only existing to satisfy a need. And I didn't care. I wasn't turning back now and didn't want to. Hell, I was so turned on I didn't want him to stop. But when his groans got louder and feeling his balls shrinking against my chin, I knew he'd be cumming soon. Very soon.

 

He pulled my head into his crotch hard and kept it there. His dick was about as far into my throat as it could get. I braced myself as I felt his semen pumping through the vein of his shaft and expel down my throat. I couldn't help swallowing most of it, but there was more than I could handle. Copious amounts of his cum began to overflow and seep out the corners of my mouth. I could feel his cum cascading down my chin as I made muffled gurgles in an attempt to catch my breath. I was so excited, but when I felt his cum drip from my face and onto my own cock, I lost it. I shot streams of my own semen between his legs and onto the area rug.

 

After a few more wet, smacking sounds of his spent cock pulling away from my cum-soaked mouth, he finally pulled himself out. I took the first deep breath I've been able to have since he dropped his pants. Exhausted, I sat back on my ankles and panting as he took my towel and cleaned himself off. I never took my eyes off of his cock as pulled his pants up and zipped it back inside. He patted me on the head, retrieved his pen and receipt and said, "Next time you want a pizza, ask for Jack." Then he left.

 

I poured another drink and returned to my chair. I didn't bother cleaning off. I wanted to absorb and revel in the experience I just had. That and the liquid sex that still covered me. I looked over at the laptop, smiled and closed it. I didn't think I needed to watch any more of that video. I had just lived it. 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments