Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We're more than Just Friends now

"We thought our friendship couldn't get any closer. I guess we were wrong."

14
3 Comments 3
23.3k Views 23.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Most people have a hard time choosing who their best friend is when asked. For me, it's the most easy question in the world. Josh.

Josh and I have been best friends since we were 2. We met at the park and we've been close ever since. But ever since sophomore year old high school, I've been finding myself attracted to him ... sexually.

Before I get anymore into this, let me tell you about his looks. Josh is 6'0 and has straight black hair that comes down a little bit past his eyebrows and he's got these deep green eyes I can stare into forever. He used to play basketball in middle school but after a knee injury, he stopped but he's still pretty built.

Me, on the other hand, I'm 5'1, long brown hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty skinny but honestly I don't think of myself as attractive. I have a 36B cup breast but beside that, I'm pretty average and unfortunately, I'm still a virgin.

It was a Friday night and since both our parents were aware of how close Josh and I were, they regularly let us have sleep overs on weekends but they knew Josh would sleep on the pull out couch in the living room.

We were sitting in my room on my bed just talking. He noticed something was bothering me but I wouldn't fess up about what, I felt embarrassed talking about still being a virgin especially because I knew Josh wasn't.

"Sarah, will you please just tell me whats wrong? We're practically family you can tell me anything. I won't judge you."

Josh put his hand on my leg and rubbed it to try and convince me to tell him. The second his hand touched my leg, I felt myself begin to get a little wet.

"I don't know..."

I could feel his hand move higher up my thigh.

"I'm just embarrassed about being a virgin. That's all. I mean I'm a week away from 18 and I never had sex."

I felt a little better after I told him but he looked like he was deep in thought when I finished what I was saying.

"You know, Sarah, I can help you with that. We could have sex so you don't have to feel that way anymore. I mean, hey, what else are friends for? You know?"

He was trying to hide his lust and a smile as he moved close to me by an inch. I started to feel my pussy getting more wet and I can admit I have never felt this turned on.

"Are.. Are you sure, Josh? I mean I don't want you to do this just cause you feel sorry for me."

I was light-headed from the thought of fucking my best friend. I know he wasn't a virgin and that he's had his fair share of girls so I didn't want to be the worst.

"I'm sure. I want to"

He put his hand on my side and ran his finger tips up and down my side, sending shivers down my spine. He laughed when he felt me shake from the shiver.

"Don't be nervous. I'll take good care of you."

 He gently laid me down and cuddled up to my side. He put his hand up my shirt and rubbed my stomach. I have never been such a mix of nervous and completely turned on. I turned to face him and placed my lips on his.

My tongue caressed his as I took his shirt off. I ran my finger tips along the outline of his abs.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

Our kiss was broken by him taking my tank top off.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time."

He confessed to me and all I could do was smile. I was completely lost for words at this point and all I could do was finish unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off him. His dick was about 8 inches and all I could think to do was begin to suck it.

I pulled his dick out of his underwear and he guided my head onto his dick. I put the tip in my mouth and began to gently suck on it. Before I knew it, I had his whole cock in my mouth. I licked up and down his shaft and could hear little moans escape from his mouth

"You sure you haven't done this before?"

He laughed a little as he continued to guide my head on his cock.

"Ugh, Sarah I'm going to cum. Let me cum in your mouth."

He groaned and shot 3 strings of cum into my mouth, they easily all sided down the back of my throat. I swallowed the rest and crawled up on top of him and kissed his lips.

"Fuck me."

I told him with lust in my voice. he kissed my lips and positioned me right on top of him. I put my arms around his neck

"It's going to hurt a little, but I'll be gentle with you."

He winked at me and kissed my lips one last time. He put the tip of his cock against my pussy lips and slowly started pushing into me.

I squeezed my eyes as I started to feel the pain of losing my virginity. He saw and stopped.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded and then he continued to slowly push all of his 8 inches into my virgin pussy.

The pain was instantly taken over by the pleasure and I quietly began to moan. I grinded my hips against his cock and he began to thrust his dick in and out of my tight pussy.

"Josh! Faster!"

Was all I could say, or well, moan

Josh then started to fuck me harder and faster than I ever imagined possible. We were both moaning and screaming so loud I didn't even care of anyone heard us.

"Shit, Sarah, I'm gonna cum!" He said as he started to pull his dick out of me. I never wanted to be without his dick in me

"No, cum inside me. Please I promise it's okay."

I held his hips so he would stay inside me. He then shot a hot load of cum inside me. Josh fell on top of me breathlessly and as soon as he caught his breath, Josh went down and started to kiss the inside of my thigh. I moaned a little and then he put his tongue against my clit.

He slowly started to suck on my clit, biting it just to tease me. He slipped two fingers into my pussy and finger fucked me as fast as his hand could. He rubbed his tongue like crazy against my pussy

"I'm cumming Josh! I'MMM CUMMINNNNG!"

I started to scream at the top of my lungs. After I came, I could feel Josh licking up all my cum. Josh kissed his way back up my body and we shared a kiss.

We got dressed and he kissed me before going to sleep on the couch because of our parents. But from then on, we've always been a little extra closer. But only we know why.
Published 
Written by thoughtsandsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments