Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What a rush!!!

"First time for everything."

0
0 Comments 0
6.3k Views 6.3k
534 words 534 words

We were in the back seat of the car. The windows were fogging up, and the smell of her perfume was very strong. It drove me wild. We were parked off in a secluded area so no one would know what we were up to.

I started to remove her shirt. She slapped my hand away. I asked her what was wrong.

"I'm scared" she said.

"It's ok, baby. Trust me"

She crawled on to my lap. She took off her shirt to reveal that her DD breasts were not contained by a bra. Her big pink, erect, nipples were very nice. I started sucking on her tits and she began moaning. She was going crazy. She started kissing my neck. I unbuckled my belt and she climbed off and pulled out my nine inch dick. She started sucking. She wasn't the best at it, but she wasn't bad for a virgin. She took a little longer than normal but after about 15 minutes of non-stop sucking, I shot my hot creamy load down her throat. She was kind of shocked but that didn't stop her from swallowing every drop. I removed her pants to find out that she wasn't wearing panties either. Her curly brown pubes had been trimmed very nicely. I dove in head first and began licking and sucking up all of her pussy juices. Now she was going crazy. Screaming and moaning. It didn't take long for her to orgasm. I removed my Trojan from my pocket, carefully placed it on my hard cock and asked her if she was ready. She told me she was so I started teasing her warm, moist opening with my cock head.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

I slowly began to insert my shaft into her pussy. She couldn't take my entire length at first but inch by inch she slowly welcomed all 9 inches of my cock. I started off slow. Thrusting gently, just to get her use to my size. I started picking up speed and she started moaning and screaming louder and louder. She began to orgasm as I began thrusting as fast as I could. Her tight little pussy began pulsating. She was trembling from head to toe. She told me not to stop.

I sat her on my lap and let her ride me for a little bit. She was not very good at it, but practice makes perfect. She was riding it pretty rough. She was screaming and moaning. Her hair was flying everywhere. Her tits were flapping up and down. I began sucking her nipples as she fingered her clit. I was seconds from cumming. I held it back until I got her off one last time. She began bouncing up and down faster and faster. Her pussy tightened around my shaft and she let out a scream. I shot my creamy load into my condom. I fell back in relief and she fell on top of me.

We got dressed and I asked her if she wanted me to take her home.

She said " Lets go back to your place and begin round two."

We ended up fucking three more times that night. Needless to say, I don't think she was a virgin.

Published 
Written by luckyman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors