Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Version of First Time Shared

"Being shared for the first time from a woman's prospective"

71
12 Comments 12
305k Views 305k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Legendary Story
This is my side of my husband's story, How Another Man Ended Up Taking My Wife Sexually.

My husband used the idea of sharing me with another man to spice up our sex life. It was only a fantasy. Yes, it turned me on because it turned him on. When he outright asked me if I wanted to do it for real, I never would commit.

I would talk on the computer to men. My husband knew what I was doing. The guys would, in time, get around to sex talk. It was my husband's idea for me to have cyber sex with the guys. He even made nude pictures of me to send to them. I didn't have a problem with this. I found it stimulating. I never planned to meet the guys, just tease them. They lived way off, and it would be impossible to meet them. I didn't want to meet anyway. But, I did enjoy teasing them. 

This one guy sent me nude pictures of himself and he was hung. Now that got my interest. I had never been with a man with that much manhood. We had cyber sex while my husband watched over my shoulder. My husband had seen the guy's picture and knew what he had. None of his pictures showed his face. My pictures was nudes showing my face.

"Wouldn't you like to know what that would feel like in your pussy?" he asked.

"I don't believe I could take it," I said.

"Wouldn't you like to find out?" he asked.

"What are you trying to tell me? Do you want me to fuck him or something?" I asked.

"It's up to you," was his reply.

"Okay, damn it, if that's what you want, I will fuck him. Would that make you happy?" 

 "Okay, get him to meet us, and we will go from there," he told me.

"Are you sure about this? He lives to far away to meet him anyway."

"It's up to you. I'm game if you are?"

I was sure it was a big bluff with my husband. He knew it was not possible for us to meet.

I really didn't believe he was close by so I wasn't worried. If it made my husband happy, it worked for me. The next night we talked. I asked him to meet us. I didn't believe he would. When he agreed, I didn't know what to say. He then came clean on where he lived. He lived in the same town as us.

When I told my husband he lived in the same town we did. He didn't believe me.

"It looks like your bluff has been called," I told him.

"What do you think?" he asked me.

"It's your call. He's seen my face in my pictures we sent anyway. Hell he's seen everything. What if we know him?" was my reply.

I felt he thought I'm pulling off a bluff on him. It's was time to turn the tables on him..

"Okay, here is the deal. Tell him to meet use outside of town this Saturday at 10:00 am. We will be towing a red and white ski boat with a blue truck and be prepared for a day on the water," my husband told me.

He was waiting for us at a store outside of town. My husband was surprised. He never did believe he was for real. We pulled over and told him to follow us. We got to the river and put the boat in. We all got in the boat and pulled into a small sandbar. Everyone was nervous, so we talked and had a few beers to settle our nerves.

I had never done anything like this before. I was scared, nervous. undecided, turned on, excited, shocked, every emotion a girl could have. Do I need to do this? Do I want this? I was at a loss. I couldn't answer my own questions. 

The guys got in the water. I stayed on the boat. I was kind of the bartender. I had on a cover up over my very small two piece swim suit. To move things along, I removed my cover up. My suit didn't cover much. I just couldn't bring myself to go any further. My husband had gotten me the swim suit in Florida; it was white, sheer, unlined, and almost didn't cover anything. It was for my husbands eyes only. When wet, it looked like I had nothing on. I did get in the water to cool off but got back in the boat.

How would my husband react if I let the guy fuck me? I know it was his idea but, I know men. He could be mad at me when it was over. The guys size had me interested but worried. To be honest, the guy's size scared me. I didn't know they got that size.

I decided to go slow. I took my top off and handed the guys another beer. I poured me a big glass of wine. We talked as we drank. I stayed in the boat. In time, I took a deep breath and took off my bottom. I was completely nude in front of a stranger. I still couldn't bring myself to go to the guys. I served another round of drinks as I built my nerve.

"Damn, you look sexy. I can't believe this is really going to happen. Come join us," the guy asked.

"Do you like what you see?" I told him as I turned around for him.

"I can't wait to get my hands on that lovely body of yours," he replied.

At this point I was getting into the mood. The idea of two guys with one being hung turned me on. I was still unsure. I believe, at this point I was worried more about my husband's reaction. I still couldn't bring myself to make that last step. I did enjoy being nude in front of the guys. I've always been a tease.

I gathered my nerves and slid over the side of the boat to join the guys.

bananabrain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bananabrain

'I'm fucked now, there's no turning back,' went through my mind when I entered the water. The water felt cold on my warm body. Was it the sun or my sexual excitement that had heated my body? I was past the point of no return. I was about to be fucked by a stranger in front of my husband. There was no turning back.

He pulled me to him, and we kissed. I felt his hand on my tits. I reached between his legs. Damn, he was big. I never knew they got that big. I felt his hand between my legs and a finger entered me, then another. I pulled his swim suit off and placed it on the side of the boat. I looked at my husband and he gave me a go ahead nod..

We were standing in waist deep water.I moved in close to him as we kissed. I took his hard cock and placed it between the folds of my very wet pussy. I felt pressure, then the mushroom head of his big dick slipped into my love channel. I felt fullness as he went deeper and deeper. He got past the point where no man had ever gone before, and it was a little uncomfortable. Not only was he long, he was thick. He would feed me a couple inches then stop, giving me time to adjust to his size. In time, he had his full length in me and started to stroke it. I had forgotten all about my husband. Damn, he felt good. He was hitting places where no man had been before. I could feel a orgasm building almost from the start. My pussy was grasping his hardness as I moved with him. I had my legs around his waist, arms around his neck, and my head thrown back. I was screaming for him to fuck me as I built toward an orgasm. The taboo of what we was doing had me turned on. 

My head was spinning, my body went tense, then the tension was released in a shuddering orgasm. It was renewed with each stroke of his dick. I was begging him to cum. I felt him swell inside me, then he let out a moan, then his cock started to jerk and, with each jerk, I felt a spreading pulsating warmth inside me. He pumped load after load of his hot man seed deep inside me. That's when I realize he didn't have a condom on. Well, hell, it was to late now.

We all had a drink and rested up some. We had never even gotten out of the water. My husband pulled me to him with my back against him. I could feel his hard dick pressing against my butt. He started to finger my cum filled pussy as he kissed my neck. His hardness told me he was turned on by what I had done. The guy got in front of me and his hands roamed over my tits and thighs. I had two guys teasing my body with their hands. This was new to me. I had never been with two guys before. The feeling drove me mad. I had never been more stimulated.

My husband whispered in my ear, "How was it, did you enjoy it?" 

For an answer, I asked them to join me on the bank. I took my husband's dick in my mouth and the other guy entered me from behind doggie style. My husband didn't last long. After he finished pumping his cum down my throat, I rolled over on my back. I wanted to feel his full length in me. This time he lasted a long time in my slick pussy. It didn't take long before I was having another orgasm, then another. When all this was going on, some guys on jet skis stopped to watch the show. We was in plan sight of them. I was too caught up in it to care. He started to pull out.

I screamed, "Don't stop, damn you, fuck me."

He kept pounding his sex tool in me. I looked over at my husband, he had been watching the guy moving in and out of me. I made eye contact then closed my eyes. Tension started to build in my body. The tingling in the pit of my stomach turned into pure pleasure. With each movement, his dick rubbed my clit. The pleasure was almost painful. My body started to shudder in a huge orgasm. Then he pushed his nine inches all the way in me and I felt him release his man seed deep inside my cervix. 

He pulled out and I laid on my back in the sun for awhile to let my sexual high subside. My eyes were closed, my legs spread wide. What a sight for a woman's husband to behold - his wife laying on her back, legs spread, with another man's cum dripping out of her pussy. I collected myself after about ten minutes and joined the men in the water.

The jet ski guys gave us a big cheer and moved off down the river. I knew they would recognize the boat and know who we were. We all gathered at a big sandbar on the river. They may not have know our names, but would know us by our boat. They may even try to get a shot of me later themselves. That day, if they had pulled in, I'd have been in the mood to give them all they wanted.

Later that day, my husband took a turn in my pussy as the other guy watched. Then we took the other guy back to his truck. I was sore. My husband was good-natured about the whole thing. I sure enjoyed it.

"Are you okay with what happened?" I asked.

"If you are happy, I am," was his answer.

"Where did all that dick go? Did you enjoy it?" my husband asked.

"It hurt at first, but I adjusted to it," was my reply

Published 
Written by Riverrat3060
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments