Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Gay Sex

"A first time gay sex with a very hot boy."

48
9 Comments 9
239k Views 239k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Legendary Story
My name is Leo, and I am 16. Before I was the age I am currently, I was completely straight. But, being in an all-boys boarding school, I haven't been used to girls. I haven't had my first boob, pussy, or even my first kiss. Since I was with all boys, I had gotten over my shyness. It didn't bother me to shower or change in front of them.

During my second marking period, I had gotten a care package from my mother consisting of Oreos and other goodies. During lunch, when all the other boys were eating, I carried the parcel upstairs to my dormitory, before I stuffed my face with the cafeteria pizza. Before pushing the door open, I heard a soft moaning inside the room.

Quietly pushing the door open, I saw the new kid who had arrived earlier in the week, nude, jerking off on his bed. I hadn't realized how hot he was until I saw him nude on his bed. He had soft features; a head of brown-flippy hair, and deep brown eyes. He wasn't 6-pack strong, but he wasn't fat either, just trim, as if it looked like he worked out a few times a week.

As I watched for a few seconds, I felt my penis softly pushing against my trousers. The boy, who's name I recognized as Hunter, looked like he was experienced. He rubbed his head, softly moving down to his shaft, jerking slowly, building up speed. 

As he grabbed his balls, I almost let out a loud gasp. Since I couldn't stand it anymore, I unzipped my trousers, and pulled out my dick. It stood almost straight up, and I couldn't believe how erected it was. Not even watching young, naked girls on the computer made me this erect.

I slowly jerked watching this other boy jerk. 

After, what it seemed like two minutes, I heard a creak down the hall. Frightened I would be caught jerking off in the hallway, I pulled up my pants, not realizing how much noise I was making. Before I knew it, Hunter had swung the door open, his dick still slightly erect. He looked at me suspiciously with his handsome eyes.

"I'm so sorry," I spluttered to him. "I-I only meant to put away this package my mom sent." Hunter didn't say anything, but only watched me as I blabbered on. 

"Were you jerking off at me?" he asked straight on. He didn't seem at all embarrassed that his long dick was still in public display for me. For some reason, it turned me on that this quiet boy, naked, was talking to me without embarrassment.

"I, well, don't suppose I should be here, because, you know, I have to eat, and I need to put this package away," I said, gesturing to the parcel again. He didn't say anything, but just kept staring at me. "Yes," I admitted.

He moved over and let me slide into the room. I gently threw my package under my bed, and was about to head out with a crimson face, when I felt a strong but gentle hand on my shoulder. I turned around, head turned down, until I realized I was looking at his limp dick. I suddenly felt the same pushing feeling against my trousers.

"Have you ever touched a penis?" he asked me.

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

I shook my head no. "Would you like to touch mine?" He strided over to his bed, and sat down. Without reply, he pulled my hand down to his penis.

I knelt down, and instantly took to rubbing his dick head. He watched me quietly, and suddenly I felt a challenge to make him moan. I rubbed my hand down his shaft, just like I watched him do. I started to jerk slowly, and I saw his eyes flick from me to the dick. I took that as a good thing, and started to jerk faster. I took a strong grip, and used my free hand to grasp at his low-hanging balls.

I knead his balls in my hands, and kept jerking at his dick. Hunter bit at his bottom lip, and I rubbed his head. I suddenly bent my head, and stuck his head into my mouth, softly sucking it. Hunter gasped, and started to grab at the bed sheets. I bobbed my head up and down onto his dick. He reached his hand on my head, and softly pushed my head lower down. I sucked and twirled my tongue around. He let out a loud moan.

I pulled off, and reached under, and licked his balls. I then proceeded to fit them in my mouth and suck them. Hunter started jerking himself, and playing with my hair as I sucked his balls.

"You're a virgin, correct?" he asked, softly pushing my head away. I looked regretfully at the dick, wanting to have my mouth on it again. 

"Yes," I said. He pressed his legs together, making his balls rub together. I couldn't stand it, and I wanted more.

"I thought so. You're pretty good for a first-timer," he commented.

"Thanks."

His balls, pressed together, were getting me so hard.

"I think I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Pull your pants down," he instructed. I did as he told, and he quickly knelt to put his mouth on my dick. As soon as he did so, I let out a stream of white milky cum. He swallowed it, as I moaned. He took the cum that had dripped out, and spread it on his dick. He stood up behind me, and pressed his dick against the small of my back.

"W-what are you doing?" I stammered. 

A grin spread across his face. "Well, your about to lose your virginity." I shivered, as he pressed his dick against me. He lowered his dick, and penetrated. I let out a loud moan. He brought me to the bed frame, where he had me grab with both hands, bent slightly. 

He brought in full force, and I screamed. "You're very tight," he told me. 

"Please...would you go gentle?" I groaned. "This...it...feels good." He slowly pulled his dick out, and inserted it again. I moaned again. He started to pull out and insert over and over again. After what seemed like 30 seconds, he pulled out, and pulled his boxers on.

"Am I...that bad?" I asked him. 

He laughed. "Lunch is over. Hungry much?"

"Not anymore," I told him. He stood up and pulled me into an everlasting kiss, which ended as the bell rang. 

It was an experience.

Published 
Written by NaughtyKitty96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments