Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Flame In The Night

"A quiet story."

4
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
892 words 892 words

Author's Notes

"My first story. Hope you enjoy!"

Your enchanting quietness is drowning the room. The empty room with pale white walls, and a wooden floor, and sparsely furnished. Yet it doesn’t seem empty. It isn’t empty, because you are there, in the middle of the room, stripped of any clothes. 

The flaming curls framing your blushed face, the coy smile and the ropes binding you to the room. Your beauty fills the room, the cold walls contrast with your warm presence. The ropes force your arms above your head, leaving you so deliciously vulnerable to my presence. One last rope between your legs, pressing against your bare crotch, lifting you up so you barely touch the floor with the pads of your feet.

Your breath is heavy, excitement oozing out of every pore on your body. Tonight you are mine, and you know it. 

I step forward. You startle and turn your head in my general direction. Even if you are blindfolded I know you can see me with your lush green eyes. Not in an ordinary way, but for who I am, and for what we are. I breathe you in. You smile.

“Let's begin," I whisper in your ear.

And as you whimper with excitement, in anticipation of what I will do to you, I bring forth a small object. A vibrator.

"The rules are simple. Not one sound from you, or else your orgasm will be ruined and we will start again."

The most evil of games to play with you. You make sounds for anything. Sipping on a glass of wine, having a delicious bite of your amazing enchilada. You love sounds. You breathe them, you live through them. But today, today I ask you to be quiet.

You stand there so beautiful, vulnerable, mine. Mine to touch, to torment, to pleasure. To draw out your whimpers, to push you to the edge, to keep you there, teetering between utter helplessness and the oh-so-beautiful release.

I let the tip of the vibrator fly over your body, sometimes letting it touch your skin. The low vibration startles you, and thus, the game has begun. Along with the vibrator sailing over your body, my fingers work your spots painstakingly slow. Deftly flying over your nipples, circling them, moving down to your navel. 

I know you, I know your body. Every touch I make is calculated, bringing you to the edge. The vibrator now moves down to your lips. Tracing along your soaked pussy. 

You shudder, you are close. In my evil game of domination, I increase the vibrations. Not all the way to max, but enough to make you shiver, and moan.

I lean towards your ear and whisper, "I heard that."

SofiaLuxyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaLuxyy

I can see you tense up as you turn your head toward me. You are there, on the edge. I remove the vibrator, and give a slight tap on your clitoral hood, pushing you over the edge. 

But without the extra stimulation, the pleasure is more or less not there. The growl you give confirms my goal, your orgasm is ruined.

I brush along your body, giving you a minute to recover, before bringing back the vibrator. This time slightly below your cunt, on your inner thigh.

"That's one. Let's try again." 

My words creep along your skin. Goosebumps grow along your arms and neck. You clench your jaw shut as if that would help you against my tricks, my touches, my torment.

We both know that it won't help you. And it doesn't take you more than a minute to get back on the edge, only to gasp as I bite your nipple, leaving a slight mark. But that is enough to ruin your second orgasm.

"Two. One last try before we go to bed," I bite your ear after the comment, smiling. I have gotten you exactly where I want you.

I put the vibrator straight on your clit this time, with maximum vibration. Immediately you are back on the edge, biting your lip, throwing your head from side to side.

I push the vibrator more firmly against your clit, yet you keep going, not a sound. Your body shudders, the orgasm rips through your body, a tsunami breaking over you.

Even though you have stayed so strong, enduring my torture to bring you to this climax, you are overwhelmed by the pleasure and scream. Almost as quickly as the orgasm hit you, the pleasure is removed as I slap your cunt, ruining your last chance for a complete orgasm.

I remove your blindfold and am met with your lush green eyes. You flash the naughtiest smile, the type only you can make.

"You may speak now," I say and kiss you along your neck.

"Oh, you devil," you moan out as my fingers join my siege of your body, traveling down over the belly towards your cunt.

"May I?" The pleading in your eyes. You want it bad.

I just nod and grin, as your fiery hair flies around your body. This time I let you finish.

You hang there, spent after my torment. But you’re satisfied, your smile gives you away. We lock eyes. Your intensity gushes over me, and my stomach cocoons turn into butterflies. 

I feel lucky to have such a bright flame in my life. To have you.

Published 
Written by Rottenforme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments