Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Golden Dream

"Goddess gets Fucked in a coffee shop"

12
14 Comments 14
9.2k Views 9.2k
322 words 322 words
My wife of some years and I were sitting in a coffee shop the other day, right across the street from the main campus of the world-famous university. Naturally, it was crammed full of students and people of all sizes, shapes, ethnicities, and future world leaders. 

In walked the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in real life. She was about eighteen, six feet tall, had long straight tanned legs, a perfect face with tiny features, and a peaches and cream complexion. Her shoulder length, golden-blond, straight hair is cut to perfection in what, no doubt, was a $400.00 New York or Palm Beach salon cut.

She walked with her perfect posture to the ordering counter, wearing a gossamer-thin chiffon garment in honey and white that followed her body like a cloud when she moved. It reached all the way down to the bottom of her luscious, bare ass cheeks.

She took a seat right next to me to wait for her drink so I could study her close up. After a few moments in my delirium, she got up and went to the pickup station, where, with her back to me, she bent forward to pick up her coffee. Her little garment rode up, uncovering her entire behind, showing her golden, juicy vulva covered only by a tiny wisp of thin fabric.

Naturally, I got up without hesitation and went up behind her, opened my fly, took out my straining erection and slid it all the way into her moist vagina. She didn’t move except to look quietly over her shoulder at me, smiling a little smile of approval as I pumped my semen into her. After a few moments of that, my scrotum looked like yesterday's deflated party balloon.

I snapped out of this daydream when my wife said to me, “If you didn’t look at that girl’s ass, I’d have scheduled you for the neurologist.”

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments