Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Loving Dawn

"Soft and gentle thoughts"

9
4 Comments 4
1.1k Views 1.1k
991 words 991 words

Dawn has broken, as witnessed by the faint orange light leaking past the side of the window drapes. After a warm day and night, there was no need for pyjamas. He stirs and wakes as he usually does just after sunup. Slowly easing out of bed so as not to wake her, he heads to the en-suite to answer the call of nature.

When he returns in the faint light, he sees her beautiful naked figure on the bed. She is lying on her front, her head facing away from him. The long hair which reaches halfway down her back is partly covering her face as she lay there sleeping.

He carefully and slowly climbs back onto the bed and lays there, propped on his elbow, facing her with his head in his hand. His admiration of her is clear in his eyes as reaches over with his other hand to carefully move her hair from her face. He loves watching her sleep so peacefully. The fluttering in his lower abdomen is a sensation he constantly has in her presence.

He can’t resist his urge to touch her, put his head on the pillow, and then gently caresses the hair and across her shoulders, several times. His forefinger moves slowly along her arm and follows the bend of her elbow to the hand. He fights the urge to stretch his entire body. The urge of a lust stretch affects his breathing pattern. His attempt to fight it fails, but he does manage to move his hand slowly to his hardening penis, which he takes in hand as though he were handling an aircraft joystick descending for a landing and pushes it toward his feet.

A joyful feeling it gives him, but the landing he will have to wait for a little longer. Calming his breathing as best he can, he touches his lover again. This time laying his hand on her naked hip.  He so loved the feel of her soft, smooth skin against his palm. Leaving his hand still, he closes his eyes, recalling an image of the previous evening. His cock twitched as he inched a little closer to her. His mind was fighting the urge to get right close and hold her, but the wish not to wake her and let her sleep stops him.

Her beauty overwhelms him emotionally. The urge for another stretch hit him, so he repeats the joystick manoeuvre. A tear appears in each eye. He is not sad but does not understand the reason for the tears. He does know though that he wants to hold her in his arms and not let go.

He feels lips kissing the tip of his nose. Quickly, he opens his eyes and sees her face over him. Damn, I have woken her.

They lock in a loving gaze. She kisses him again, “I love you. Hold me close.”

He takes her in his arms. They merge in a long embrace, heads on each other's shoulders. Nothing is said. Their breathing says everything. Long deep relaxed breaths, full of trust in each other. Caressing each other sensually, they rock slightly in their embrace. He caresses her hair again. She sighs and releases the embrace, then cups his face in her hands and kisses him. Their mouths open wide. The tongues explore each other.

MANUELALORENS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANUELALORENS

The kiss is broken. He gently lays her down on her belly and resumes the caresses as he props up on his elbow again. She relaxes completely, fully trusting in whatever he has in mind for her, and stretches out her arm to reach for his erection. Now it is her turn to soar with that wonderful joystick. He strokes her hair a few more times. She purrs with pleasure.

Finished with her hair for a while, with a very soft sensual touch he runs his finger down her spine slowly. A pleasurable chill raises goosebumps over her entire body. She moans a sigh of pleasure, as does he when he feels the goosebumps on her skin. He reaches the top of her bum and slides between the cheeks. She feels the moisture well at the top of her thighs.

They pause to kiss. His finger then continues its way down her bum, and he removes it just short of the hole. She grunts an objection, which he ignores and restarts the finger in her hair. Her hand tightens around the joystick when she feels his finger on her spine again. A moan of approval escapes her throat as she wriggles slightly. This time, his finger reaches her hole and applies a little pressure. So, she moans.

Releasing his cock, she begins to caress his face, “Come closer. Kiss me,” she whispers. They kiss, their tongues fencing fiercely with great urgency. “Take me from behind. I can’t wait any longer.”

He rolls onto her as she parts her knees. He aims the stick at her slit, ready to impale her. Impatiently, she thrusts up to impale herself. They hold still to savour the moment. Slowly he pushes in all the way, where he stops again.

“You feel so tight like this. I don’t think I will last long,” he whispers.

Lying on her, so he softly nibbles her shoulder, moves her hair aside and nibbles the side of her neck and ear. As he withdraws, she thrust up as hard as she can. They take it slow to make it last. The tension inside both of them is so strong that release will come quickly. They try to edge, but it is in vain. So worked up, the orgasm comes and surprises them both with its intensity. They came so quickly, but feel so out of breath.

He rolls off beside her and they kiss again. One more caress of her soft long hair, back and bum. As the breathing relaxes, they spoon nap, before the day ahead.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2023

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments