Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Needed Release.

"Cravings and needs met."

45
16 Comments 16
701 Views 701
437 words 437 words

Author's Notes

"This is exactly what I need and crave right now."

Ok, so I’ve had four horrid days of full-on work. I am stressed and grouchy and need looking after.

You meet me at the door, naked, which instantly brings a smile to my face.

And as I kick off my heels, shrug my coat off, and chuck my handbag on the floor, you sink to your knees in front of me and, glide your hands underneath my knee-length skirt and push it up and start to kiss my stocking-clad thighs. You know exactly what I need and crave.

With my skirt hiked up around my waist, I lean back against the wall as your mouth travels between my legs, and you push aside my lacy panties with your tongue whilst your hands slip around the back and caress my bottom.

The familiar kaleidoscope of butterflies swarms within me as my need ignites and flames of desire burn through me.

A sigh of pleasure escapes my lips as I widen my legs, allowing you to bury your face deeper and your hands to ease my panties down so your tongue can slowly encircle my clit and lick the silken folds of my excited sex before entering me. My legs start to shake as you pleasure me with your mouth, your stubble rubbing roughly, deliciously, as my juices begin to run down your chin.

My hands are in your hair, pulling you deeper in, and my hips are rocking in time with your tongue as it slides in and out of me. I am close to peaking, so you concentrate your tongue on my clit and insert your fingers, curling them slightly so you brush over the sensitive spot that has me bucking against your hand and mouth and moaning your name, begging you to go faster and harder and give me the release I've wanted all day.

You insert another finger and suck passionately on my little pearl and I'm there moaning ecstically as I tumble over the precipice of sheer pleasure, my skin ablaze, and jolts of ecstasy wreak havoc as they course through me, leaving me trembling, gasping for air, whimpering with exhilaration.

Standing, you allow me to collapse into your arms, embracing me tightly as I raise my lips to yours, which are slick and wet; I kiss you deeply, enjoying the taste of my lust. You sweep me into your arms and carry me to the sofa, lay me down, cover me with a soft blanket, kiss my lips softly and leave me to drift off into a light sleep while you prepare a hot, luxurious bubble bath for us to enjoy together.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments