Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sandwich Part 3.5

"A glimpse into the future for those who enjoyed part 1."

11
0 Comments 0
1.2k Views 1.2k
504 words 504 words

I noticed her coming down the stairs. I looked at her as I walked by and smiled. She started to mouth the word "hi" but did not proceed. She noticed that I was trying to speed past her view.

A moment later, she knocked on my door. I was pissed off. I sighed and opened the door. She looked at me wide-eyed.

“Umm, I wanted to show you something,” she said, anxiously.

She faced her phone towards me. It was a picture of her when she was young. She was a pretty girl. Then she slid to the right. It was a picture of her when she was young…and naked. She was wearing heels. Her hair was curled and long. Not long enough to cover her young perky tits. She stood with her waist out a little.

I looked up at her. She was smiling anxiously when she asked, “Can I suck your dick?”

I let her into the room and locked the door. I had her kneel in front of me with her back toward the mirror. On her knees, she pulled off her dress. She undid the string on my pants and pulled them down. My cock was not hard yet. Not fully. But as she held it in her hand and looked at me, it was getting harder.

It was quick because I wanted to get back to work. She put my cock in her mouth and lovingly sucked it. When I was fully hard, I grabbed her by the hair. Bunching the hair together into a ponytail for me to grab, I began to fuck her face. She began to gag. I continued to fuck her face. She continued to gag. I shoved my cock down her throat. She took it. She took it and she lovingly held my balls as I fucked her face. She took it. I shoved my cock until it was fully in her throat, over and over, slowly. I pulled out my cock and she looked up at me.

KendraSandTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraSandTS

I told her I was going to cum and she nodded. I used the ponytail in my hand to guide her mouth back onto my cock. I fucked her face. Slow and deep. I fucked her throat. She gagged again. I kept pushing my cock into her throat again and again until she got used to it. She stopped gagging. It was pure pleasure. I came. I pushed my cock into her throat and I came. I held her there and fucked her face some more to make sure that I came really good. I came so good. I slowly pulled my cock out of her throat, watching it reappear out of her mouth. She released it, mouth open with her tongue out while she looked up at me.

I told her to leave now because I had work to do. She said, “yes, daddy.” She was much older than me but that made it kinkier. She left and I was no longer angry. 

Published 
Written by brucesteve98
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors