Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Short Helicopter Ride

"My need to climax was greater than my common sense."

84
15 Comments 15
1.3k Views 1.3k
693 words 693 words

Throughout my career, I’ve had to travel to meet with clients. Usually, my trips are scheduled efficiently so my travel is easy and meetings are productive. Yesterday was different; I was traveling with my boss. We had a breakfast meeting in Pensacola in the early morning and another meeting scheduled in Tampa in mid-afternoon. A distance of 330 miles as the crow flies. This was doable, but only by helicopter.

Recently, I purchased a wireless stimulator online. It is an interesting little appliance. It is inserted in the vagina with a flap that covers the clitoris and has a fob to turn it on and off. It arrived Monday morning and I didn’t have the opportunity to try it out. I tossed it in my suitcase when I was packing forgetting that I had it with me. I found it yesterday.

The week was a busy one with very little free time. When I am traveling with my boss, it is generally nonstop from sunrise to well after dark. This leaves me no time to enjoy myself and no time to socialize. We were on our fourth day together.

My need for some carnal satisfaction was growing. As I dressed, I decided that I would try out my new toy. I inserted it, straightened it making sure it concealed my nub, and pulled up silk panties to keep it in place. This was perfect. The slight pressure was a satisfying sensation. The fob had a single button. When I tried it, it sent a signal to the stimulator. If I held the button in, the vibration would grow stronger. This was perfect since I knew I would have some downtime throughout the day and this was perfect to satisfy my urge.

After our breakfast meeting, we went directly to the airport. We boarded the helicopter, I sat across from my boss facing him. After I was buckled in, something was happening. The stimulator gave a slight vibration. I thought it was just my imagination. It was just a short burst. Then, it happened again. It was like getting a shock after rubbing your feet on a carpet. We lifted off the ground, and the vibration stopped.

NikyBlonnd27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikyBlonnd27

About twenty minutes into the flight the radio came alive. When the pilot keyed up his microphone to respond, I was stimulated again. It was the radio frequency that was causing my new toy to activate. Now remember, I’m sitting in a small confined space with my boss facing me four feet away. The pilot’s next transmission was lengthy, which caused the vibration to become more intense. An orgasm started to build. I let out a very loud moan and my toes curled in my shoes! I came in front of my boss.

He realized I was having some sort of seizure and became concerned asking me if I was okay. By now the pilot was off the radio and I was coming down from a powerful orgasm. I told him I was fine, it was air sickness. He accepted that. The pilot used the radio at least a half-dozen more times throughout our trip, each time causing me to recoil in my seat. Fortunately for me, each transmission was short, so the burst of pleasure was quick and I didn’t scream out for someone to fuck me.

When we landed in Tampa, I couldn’t get out of the helicopter fast enough. I ran to the restroom to get that thing out of me. My panties were saturated, I wound up throwing them away. I removed the device and buried it in my handbag. What I really wanted to do was sit in the restroom for an hour and continue to have multiple orgasms. I couldn't, we had a very long afternoon and evening ahead of us.

The rest of the day, my boss was concerned about me. He even asked if I wanted to see a doctor. I could imagine the explanation…’Oh, don’t worry. I’m just a horny old lady who’s clit needed attention so I decided to wear a vibrator today.’

Ha! If he only knew!

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments