Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise From Master

"The night my Master gave me a surprise!"

2
0 Comments 0
6.3k Views 6.3k
999 words 999 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
She could hear soft music playing as she started to wake up. She opened her eyes and saw darkness and started to panic when she felt the stinging on her butt and legs. She started to struggle until she remembered the earlier session with Master.

Her arms and legs were restrained but she could feel the soft sheet of the bed underneath her. She was completely naked and her hair was in a loose braid, just the way Master liked. Along with the restraints, she was blindfolded and gagged. As she replayed the earlier events, she could feel her pussy getting wet. She felt the cool breeze and her nipples became hard. She knew that Master had something else in store for her, but she didn't know what.

After awhile, the door finally opened. She could hear Master moving around. and heard him start coming closer. She knew when he got beside her because she could feel the heat radiating from him. The more time that passed, the more antsy she got. She started to wiggle, even though she knew this was a no-no. She realized what she was doing and stopped immediately but knew Master must have noticed when he roughly took the gag off.

"You know better, bitch," he said angrily.

"I'm sorry, Master! I just got so excited," she replied.

"I don't want to hear your excuses!" he yelled.

She knew that punishment was coming. She had broken one of his biggest rules. She winced and yelped in pain as his hand come into contact with her bare breast. She knew more was coming. He continued smacking both breasts for what felt like forever. She could hear his heavy breathing as the last smack landed.

"Have you learned your lesson?" he asked.

"Yes!" she replied hastily.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Good. Let's begin."

She heard him get something off the table and she got chills as he used a tickler to soothe her burning breasts. He started from one nipple and went to the other. When he was satisfied, he continued down her stomach and past her belly button. He went up and down her thighs and just when she thought he would hit her pussy he passed it up and went back to her tits. By this time, she could feel her hot pussy juice running down her ass.

He put down the tickler and started massaging her tits. He started massaging both nipples and she let out a small moan. He leaned down and sucked the left nipple in his mouth. She was really getting horny now.

"You're gonna suck your Master's dick!" he said excitedly.

"Anything for you, Master."

He got onto the bed and put his balls in her mouth. She started licking and sucking them.

"Oh yeah, you dirty bitch. Suck Master's balls just like that."

Hearing him talk like that always got her excited. She started going faster.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

He moved down and put the tip of his dick in her mouth. She could taste his pre-cum. She tongued the head and moved her head so she could take more in.

"I love the way you suck this dick!"

He started fucking her mouth. She gagged a little bit and he started going harder and faster, slamming his cock down her throat.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" he yelled.

She was ready for it. She felt his cock start to pulse and knew it would happen soon. As he started to yell she felt his hot seed shoot down her throat. He shot four streams and stopped moving. She kept sucking, draining him dry. He finally went limp and slid out.

"That was so good, baby!" he said. "Now let's take care of you."

With that, he took the restraints and blindfold off. He bent down and kissed her and could taste himself on her lips. She wasn't used to him being this loving but she liked it. He lay on top of her and started kissing her. He had one hand on her breast and the other on her inner thigh. He swooped down and took one of her nipples in his mouth and started sucking. She started to let out a moan of pleasure but stopped in fear of punishment.

"It's okay, baby."

With him being so loving she knew she could make noise and move as much as she wanted. He moved over to her other nipple and did the same thing. After she was good and wet, he kissed down her stomach to the top of her pussy. He kissed both thighs before finally moving to her pussy.

"You have such a pretty cunt."

He started rubbing his finger up and down her wet slit. He parted her lips and licked until he hit her clit.

"Oh yeah, baby, lick me!" she moaned.

As he was licking she could feel her orgasm start to build. He kept sucking and slipped two fingers inside her. Right when she was about to cum he stopped. He kept doing this.

"It feels so fucking good!" she yelled as she held his face on her pussy.

He started to eat her pussy like it was his last meal. He had his fingers pumping in and out so fast and hard her juices were flying out.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum. Don't stop, baby!"

As she said this her back arched and she started grinding his face but he didn't stop. As her orgasm started, she started squirting all over his face. He didn't stop and kept going until she stopped. He took out his fingers and sucked her juices off. He moved to her face and planted a kiss right on her lips. She could taste and smell her pussy on him.

He turned her on her side and cuddled in with her.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

With that, they both fell asleep. Him thinking of tomorrow's BDSM session and her thinking of what tomorrow held.

Published 
Written by Northernlight91
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors