Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Naughty Girl – Plays Hide and Seek

"Melissa loves her Friday afternoon games."

16
9 Comments 9
7.0k Views 7.0k
969 words 969 words

I buried my cock deep inside her; pulling her hips towards me by grasping her ample love handles. I unloaded the contents of my balls into her to the sounds of our combined cries of pleasure.

ooOoo

Ten minutes earlier, I was nominated as ‘it’. It was my turn to play hide and seek; to find the others. We call the person that has to find other people, ‘it’. It was the first time that I had been invited to this group and I was so excited, especially as they let me go first. I turned my face to the cupboards, closed my eyes and started counting to one hundred.

"Ninety-eight, ninety-nine, one hundred. Ready or not I'm coming," I announced.

I opened my eyes and turned around.

Melissa hadn't moved far at all. In fact, she hadn't moved. Her rounded bottom faced me and I could quite clearly see the shape of her sex protrude from her smooth chunky thighs. Her body lay flat across the table, her breasts pushed into the wooden tabletop but spilled outwards as her hands gripped the opposite edge. She stared straight ahead. Her legs spread as far as her white panties allowed them to be as they stretched tightly between her knees.

I had heard tales of these Friday afternoon games and I did everything I could to get invited to them. My prize, Melissa, was bent in front of me and I slowly unbuttoned my trousers and pulled my cock out from its tightly confined space. I stepped towards her and slipped my cock along her slit; wetting it.

I heard her sigh seconds before the bulbous head forced its way inside her. I took my time fucking her tight little cunt, savouring every moment, every stroke. I relished the feel of her tight velvety sheath and every guttural sound that she made.

Melissa was good, responsive, tight, and she knew what men wanted. I watched her fists tighten and clasp the edge of the table even harder as I fucked her. In no time at all, her wriggling body had me succumbing to her needs and I loved the way her breasts wobbled from under her body as they pressed into the table. She was erotica.

I couldn't hold back. I exploded in her. I clung onto her ample hips; holding her tight until my balls emptied. Melissa's body shook and shivered below me; her legs shook with the sheer intensity of her orgasm.

I had to pull out of her and tuck my spent cock back into my trousers. I was off to find the next person; hiding somewhere about the house.

I entered the lounge. I could see Gary hiding behind the curtains; his pot-bellied stomach giving his location away almost immediately.  Paul was crouched behind the sofa and Barry was in the corner; tucked behind a chair. None of them seemed particularly concerned about being found. I pulled the curtains back and declared to Gary that he was now ‘it’.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

The game ended and everyone congregated in the kitchen. Gary took up his position and started counting, just like I had done; the rest of us scrambled around the house trying to find a new hiding place.

I went through the patio doors to the outside. I wanted to watch through the windows. I loved watching.

Melissa waited until he had reached seventy before she turned her back to him. She removed her bubble gum and stuck it under the edge of the table next to her. She pulled her knickers down to her knees and spread her legs; lifting her skirt up and placing it high on her waist. By the time Gary reached ninety-eight, Melissa lay prostrate on the table in the same position I had found her in.

I watched through the window as Gary turned around; his cock already stiff in his hand. He stepped towards Melissa and presented it to her wet opening.  He slipped his cock inside her and pushed into her a few times. Melissa moaned, but it was nowhere near the ferocity of the fucking that I had given her only moments earlier.

To be fair, Gary was getting sloppy seconds, yet he must have been close because I saw his head turn upwards; his face in a grimace as his buttocks thrust forward. Melissa was teasing him. She wiggled her bum, and on occasions, pushed herself back towards his incoming thrusts.

Gary pulled his cock from her and ran around the table. Melissa had already lifted her face upwards and his cock slid all the way between her open lips.

She sucked and allowed Gary to fuck her face. I heard him cry out as his spunk shot into her mouth and down her throat. Melissa steadied his body with her hands and eagerly drank his come. Spent and out of breath, Gary shoved his cock into his trousers and wandered into the house in search of a new player.

I watched Melissa rise up from the table, scoop the remaining spunk from her cheek, swallow it and clean up the mess on the table top. She pulled her knickers up, rubbed her pussy with her fingers and adjusted her breasts before straightening her skirt.

She rewarded herself with a smile in the mirror as she made herself presentable, and just before everyone filed back into the kitchen. I caught her smile and then wink at me in the mirror before I opened the patio door to join them.

"Brian is now ‘it’," declared Gary.

I don't think Melissa understood the essence of the game hide and seek. Yet every Friday, after school, she joined this growing group of middle-aged men to play the game; like she had done for the last three months since she turned sixteen.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments