Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk On The Beach

"I stood over him as he looked up my shorts."

37
8 Comments 8
1.8k Views 1.8k
694 words 694 words

It was a warm day in September. The schools were open for the year, there would be no children on the beach.

Jim asked me, "How about a walk on the beach?"

"I'd love to, I'll change into something nice," I replied. I put on my show-off shorts and my most fly-away crop top.

We headed for the beach, I wondered if anyone would be there. There were only two cars parked when we pulled in. I was disappointed. I had dreamed last night about what Glen was able to do to me that night on the beach.

We walked down to the shoreline and there was a couple headed in the opposite direction we walk. There were two men in the direction we were taking lying on blankets. One noticed our approach and as we got nearer to them I heard one say, "Holy shit, she's here again!"

We got closer, and I recognized him as the guy I stood over before I was married. As we approached, I knew by his friend's reaction, that the guy had told his friend about me standing over him. I bypassed the first guy and stood over his friend.

He was looking up my shorts at my naked pussy. I pulled my top out so he could see my tits. His eyes were taking it all in.

He wasn't shy like the first guy. He reached up into my shorts to finger my pussy. I just stood there, enjoying him fingering me. My eyes were closed as I let out a sigh. He sat up and pulled my shorts aside, licking my labia and clit as I writhed with enjoyment at his finger penetrating my vagina, as Jim looked on.

When the first guy saw what his friend was doing, he came over and pulled my top up. He started sucking and rubbing my tits. Nibbling on my nipples very gently, sending me into an enormous orgasm.

I told them, "Follow us around to the cove."

After coming so hard, I was a little disoriented and shaky. The second guy grabbed me before I fell, getting a handful of my tit.

KenyaMystic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KenyaMystic

I was enjoying him squeezing my tit as I walked, so I still stumbled on purpose when I regained my balance.

After we rounded the corner into the cove, I asked, "What are your names?"

The original guy said, "Leo."

The new guy said, "John."

I immediately noticed the tents forming in their shorts.

"Well, John and Leo, take your shorts off, and I'll let you strip me."

Their shorts were on the ground quickly. They both had nice-looking cocks which were already quite stiff.

I said, "John, you can take my top off while Leo removes my shorts." My clothes were soon on the ground.

I told them, "I'm going to suck you both off, but you must cum on my face and tits."

I heard no complaints as I dropped to my knees. I took both their cocks in my hands and licked the precum from their heads.

I glanced over to Jim, and he had his cock out, wanking it, while watching me suck the two cocks. I knew they were already very excited, and they both jacked off on my face and tits very quickly. Jim came over and presented his cock to my lips. I took his full, hard cock in my mouth. I sucked him until his cum was running down my throat. John and Leo watched while stroking their cocks.

Jim took his cock out of my mouth. I asked, "Would you guys like me to suck you until your hard?" Then you can take turns fucking me as long as you want."

I sucked one while the other would fuck me. Then they would both fuck me, one in my pussy, the other in my ass. This went on for a long time. I was enjoying myself and came several times. Jim was smiling from ear to ear. I didn't leave him out, sucking him off several times.

After several hours, Leo and John were completely spent. They thanked me for fucking and sucking them and left.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments