Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Year of Service

"A woman's New Year's resolution could change her life forever."

23
4 Comments 4
915 Views 915
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Another short story inspired by an image posted by a LS member ( Domme Zoe) and sparked by this particular time of year."

“Are you sure you want this, Melisande?” I asked her.  

“Yes, ma’am, very much,” she replied, in voice that was a little shaky. She was trying her best to be brave.  

“An entire year of slavery to me,” I reminded her. “365 days of bondage and servitude.”  

I thought for a moment.  

“Well, 366, because 2024 is a leap year. One whole extra day for me to use and abuse my favorite girl.” 

The busty blonde, on her knees under me, smiled at that.

I slapped my riding crop against her pussy. That lovely organ was already a bit sore from the stresses I had put it through on this New Year’s Eve, with Mel in light bondage.  

“You’re my lover and my favorite, Melisande, but I will show no mercy under the terms of this agreement.” 

She looked up at me, her face becoming serious. The love and trust we had built up the past two months glowed in her eyes and made my heart skip a beat.  

I tried not to let the palpitations show.  

“Melisande,” I started again.  

(I usually called her “Mel,” but this occasion seem to call for a certain formality.) 

“Know that being my slave means that the spankings I now give you will turn to whippings that will sting and punish. This riding crop will be replaced with a cane that will hurt you even worse.  

“The dildos we suck together will become massive gags that will stretch your mouth wide and will silence any dissent you might make. The high-tech vibrators you love will become electric rods and clamps that will be applied for the slightest infraction, or for no reason at all. 

“The light, fun bondage we do now will transition to cruel ropes and straps digging hard into your flesh, contorting you into positions that will twist your body in ways you’ve never imagined.” 

Her eyes dilated. Her nipples, always alluring nubs that popped out and beckoned to be sucked, stiffened to their maximum hardness.  

I could also smell and see pussy juices soaking into the tiny red G-string that she loved and that I had allowed her to wear for this discussion.  

(Her naked pussy was just too distracting. God, how I loved to worship that thing for hours, feeling her writhe under my expert ministrations. Soon, the bulk of the oral worship must go the other way, her head between my legs, to signify and solidify my new dominance over the beautiful wench. 

It was a sacrifice I was willing to make. Mel was not the best in the cunnilingus department, being somewhat new to lesbian love. I'd teach her. Believe that.) 

“I understand, Mistress,” she said, calling me that title for the first time. She was looking at the floor.  

I yanked her head back by her pony tail and forced her to look me in the eye. Her hands were bound behind her back, making her a little unsteady on her knees. I held her in place, protecting what could soon be my property instead of my girlfriend.  

Verobalistreri1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Verobalistreri1

“Make no mistake, Melisande,” I growled in a voice lowered in pitch and volume, “the next twelve months will be difficult. Life-changing. 

“You’ve already given up your apartment to live with me. You’re not working. I will provide all your physical needs while you satisfy every single one of my carnal and personal needs.  

“You will obey all my commands, without question, without hesitation. After your daily chores here at the house are done, you will service my friends, female and male." 

Her eyes went wide at that. 

“Oh, yes, my dear,” I continued. “Not only will you be licking my pussy, tits and ass, but you’ll be attending to Joannie, Rosilyn. and my other pals. They like you, and they’re looking forward to it.” 

“And male...?” she asked. 

“Oh yes,” I replied. “Some of them have husbands and boyfriends that need blowjobs.  

“I also have a few gay guy friends. You’ll have to work especially hard on them, since they’re .. well, they’re gay. Maybe I’ll blindfold them, so they can’t tell who or what is sucking their cocks. That might work.” 

Mel nervously licked her lips. She'd never had the best of luck with men, and had turned to me, essentially seducing me, for love and support. When she moved in, she declared she was done with men, forever.  

I didn’t buy that. Mel loved cock; she just sometimes detested the person it was attached to.  

I ratcheted up my vision for the coming year of servitude. 

"We'll spend the summer at my cousin’s ranch in Arizona. During the day, you’ll take care of Mark’s house under the supervision of his bitch wife, Hildegard.  

“You think I’m cruel? Hildy will punish you in a thousand ways just because you’re the young and sexy version of her that she can never be again. In the evening, you’ll service the dirty, sweaty ranch hands.” 

Wide eyes again.  

“Oh, I’ll make sure they always wear condoms while they fuck the shit out of you. Late each night, you’ll be sandwiched between my cousin and me, probably tied up, for more fun.” 

Mel looked at me in astonishment. She hadn’t had time to learn all my kinks.  

“For an older man, Mark has a great cock; it doesn’t respond to Hildegard anymore, but it sure perks up for me. And it’ll love you. He’ll mostly ram it up your ass; we’re going to have to work on stretching out your butthole. He’s pretty damn big.” 

It was almost midnight. On the television behind me, the ball in New York was descending.  

“How about it, Melisande?” I pressed her. “You in or out? Girlfriend or slave?”  

She was ready to pass out from hyperventilation. She was terrified, but more excited than I had ever seen her.  

As the crowd in Times Square cheered, she gave me her answer.  

Published 
Written by KevinQuinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments